[Party] Just a quick word from the Kato

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kato Kitoma

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:44 pm
Hey guys,

Sorry for joining the party so late in, however things are as busy as ever for me. However, I just felt like dropping in to give a quick word.

When me and Britt started the guild 2 years ago, we had no idea it would grow as fast as it did. In fact, it grew very slowly at first and we were afraid it may die, but we kept on pushing through. Over the years the guild went through leadership changes, and vice-captain changes. As you can see now since I'm always so busy I gave up modding and everything lol.

I'm really proud of you guys! You have kept this guild not only alive, but thriving and growing constantly. I do pop in occassionally, though I just lurk never post. (I got those skills from Britt lol).

Keep up the great work guys,
Jason/Kato

EDIT: Aww hehe yay you guys stickied me ^.^ THank you  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:57 pm
Of course we stickied you. After all, if it weren't for you, we wouldn't even be here right now. xd

Thanks for stopping by and for posting this. I hope all is well with you. heart  

dark_angel_32189

Kato Kitoma

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:25 pm
Well besides being busy? Nothings up really. I should be able to come back more often now hopefully ^.^ I'm excited for that.  
The Memoirs - - [old threads, party scrapbooks, etc]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games