[PRP] When Snooty Meets Snooty (Auster and Neva) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blinking, he waited for his eyes to adjust. Bloody sun, he muttered to himself. The black stallion spent most of his time in the darkest parts of the forest, so when he finally came out, it was always a shock and took a while for him to get used to the brightness. He liked the dark, and he loved running through the forest, weaving in and out of the trees. While he was an angeni, a rare breed who often lived in the skies, he preferred to live on the ground in what he considered 'his' forest. Flying was something he only did when out in the open, much like now. He had something to do outside his forest, not that he'd tell you if you were to ask. Shaking out his long mane, he stomped a white hoof on the ground before extending his wings and preparing to take off.

Before he could however, something caught his eye. There was something, someone, near his forest. Narrowing his icy blue eyes, he folded his wings again, moving in that direction.

(( ^^;; I hope the title's okay. If it's not, I can fix it? <3 ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:46 pm
User Image

The light purple colored mare snorted as she walked along the edges of the forest. Ever since her encounter with that vastly annoying 'bug' her temper has been quite random. All she knew was that if she ever saw another one of those 'bugs' again, that she was going to squish it before it had a chance to get big and annoy her. Neva stopped her walk as she looked up at the bright sun. Stupid thing was much to bright today, so bright that she wanted to find a way to turn it off. If she could have her way she'd squish the sun itself.

Snorting once more she looked to the distance and spotted someone coming near. "Greaaat. Company. And it's not even one I can squish either." she muttered, her voice having that tone of sarcasm to it. Perhaps maybe the newcomer was just passing through and would leave her alone. "Fat chance at that," she muttered under her breath as she answered her thoughts.

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:33 pm
Oh, good lord. His eyes had finally adjusted and he could see the horse at his forest's edge clearly now. A mare, she was winged as well, though a different kind than his own. Which was more cause for his disdain. And she was bright too. All pretty and purple and sparkly. Rolling his eyes, he continued towards her, looking ill pleased indeed.

"You," he said as he reached her, his voice low and deep. "What are you doing here?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:10 am
"Figures." The mare snorted after the stallion spoke to her. His wings were of a different kind from hers she noticed, and it irritated her even more. Her past encounter with something different then her didn't turn out to well. Pity this thing wasn't small enough to squish.
"Me? Why don't you ask what are you're doing here?" Neva's voice gave that tone of annoyance as she spoke. "So why don't you bug off and let me enjoy having a walk by myself. Mister 'What are you doing here?'" After giving him a few second glare she started to walk past him, trying to ignore him like he was a teeny bug she wanted to squish.

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:33 pm
He snorted at that. He would have laughed had he been the sort to do such things. It was amusing, after all. Here she was, such a silly little mare, with her tiny wings. Why, she couldn't even fly to the top of the mountains, and here she was telling him what to do? This wouldn't do, no, it wouldn't. Even if he didn't fly often, that held no bearing over the fact he could.

As she tried to walk past him, he flicked a wing out in her way. His being much larger than hers, they blocked the path effectively. "I know what I'm doing here. What are you doing near my forest?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:44 pm
Oh he did not just do that. Neva turned her glare at this high and mighty stallion. "You're forest? Well eeexuuuse me. I did not see your name stating that this was YOUR forest. Did you have the two leggers make you something to put up saying that this was YOUR forest? I think not. Now let me through mister 'Look at me I have a forest that's not mine!'" The mare snorted at him angrily. She was not going to tolerate this from the 'owner of all' blocking her path.  

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:02 pm
He met her glare with one of his own, equally icy. Keeping his wing where it was, he returned the snort, looking down his long nose at her. "No. How does one write their name on an entire forest? When you figure that out, do tell me." Flicking his mane over his shoulders, he narrowed his eyes. "And I do not need the aid of humans to do anything." Clearly this mare had never seen an Angeni before. Rolling his eyes, he dropped his wing and folded it over his back. Lowering his head so he was eye level with her, he spoke again. "I reside in this forest. I watch over it. You stay out of it."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:12 pm
"Oh so mister pretty boy is telling me to stay out of his forest? Will I listen or will I not? Gee I don't know. Maybe I'll just take a little gander and do a little exploring for myself." Neva's voice was sarcastic as she egged him to do something to stop her from entering his precious forest. Before making an another attempt to get by him to go into this forbidden forest of his, she snorted in his face. "Now if you will excuse me I think I will go see what is so special about your forest."  

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:31 pm
He sneered. "No. You will not." Moving so that he was fully in front of her and between her and the forest, he glared down at her. "I do not need a bright little filly trampling through my forest and wrecking it. Plus, your little golden hooves might get dirty." Snorting, he flicked his wings out to their impressive length then let them settle on his back again, eyes narrowed at her.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:40 pm
"Why...you.." The mare was getting really irritated at this stallion's persistent attitude about 'owning' the forest. "Why the hell should I care if my hooves get dirty!? I at least know how to bathe myself later on unlike certain large things...oh wait that's your natural color. My bad." Neva's voice was rising with every word she said and she wasn't going to be quiet anytime soon. "Now move your big pretty boy butt and let me through!"  

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:24 pm
That actually made him laugh. "I do think that in order for one to be a pretty boy, he must bathe." While he did look mildly amused, he still did not move from his position between her and the forest. "No. Why don't you take your pretty little head into another forest. The sort with the pretty sunbeams floating down through the foliage."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:32 pm
Oh he was really pissing her off now. "What the heck do you think I am!?" Neva's voice could most likely be heard miles away at this point. There was no way she was going to let this big butt pretty boy get away with it. "Look at me I'm so cyute! And adorable! I love the little rainbows and butterflies! You're so pretty!" her voice as all high pitched and as cutesy she could muster. After a few minutes of acting 'cute' her attitude went back down to the 'if he was small enough to squash' mood.

"If you want someone like that there's my older sister Del'nal. I for one am not a cutesy little mare you are making me out to be. If I were going to be all cutesy I would have stayed at home! Instead I left the second they deemed me old enough to leave. Kept sneaking off well before then. I could kick your big butt down from the clouds oh 'high and mighty'." She snorted in irritation as she tried to go around him once more.

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:35 pm
He seemed not to care in the slightest that she appeared annoyed. Rolling his eyes at her mocking tone, he merely watched her as she ranted. "For one, you would not be able to 'kick my big butt' down from the clouds, seeing as your puny little wings cannot carry you that high," he said with a snort as he moved in her way once again. "Also, I do not want anyone. I want nothing more than to be left alone, in my forest."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:58 pm
"My puny little wings as you so call them don't take up half my body." Neva snorted at the thought of being considered puny. "For the last time. It. Is. Not. your forest. You're as stupid as my older sister." she enunciated each word as she spoke hoping to eventually get something through that thick skull of his. "Nor do I care that you don't want anyone. I don't want anyone. You don't want anyone. I want to go in that there forest where there's no sun because it's to damn bright. So. Move. Out. Of. My. Way."  

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:32 pm
If he could have growled, he would have. What the hell was stuck up this mare's a**? She was so goddamn stubborn. Perhaps if he wasn't so goddamn stubborn himself, he would see that she was much like him in a way. Ha. That would have been an epiphany of epiphanies.

"You are not giving me much reason to let you enter the forest," he sneered. "My wings are large because I am an angelic spirit, while you are a mere wind mare." Full of himself as well? Oh yeah.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff