- Reserved
- My Current Hours
- To-Do List
- Reserved

JulianaBlue

JulianaBlue

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:57 am
Empathy (Germant Translation: Einfühlung) -Noun-

- the imaginative ascribing to an object, as a natural object or work of art, feelings or attitudes present in oneself: By means of empathy, a great painting becomes a mirror of the self.

- Identifying oneself completely with an object or person, sometimes even to the point of responding physically, as when, watching a baseball player swing at a pitch, one feels one's own muscles flex.

- Direct identification with, understanding of, and vicarious experience of another person's situation, feelings, and motives.

- The projection of one's own feelings or emotional state onto an object or animal.

- the imaginative projection of a subjective state into an object so that the object appears to be infused with it

- the action of understanding, being aware of, being sensitive to, and vicariously experiencing the feelings, thoughts, and experience of another of either the past or present without having the feelings, thoughts, and experience fully communicated in an objectively explicit manner; also : the capacity for empathy  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:03 am
([Goddess of Empathy])

- Name:Thiegora
- Host Name:
- Domain:
- Jewel Apperance:
- Expression:
-~.~-~.~-~.~-~.~-~.~-~.~-~.~-

- Height:
- Weight:
- Skin Tone:A light blueish Gray

- Eye Color:
- Hair Color:
- Hair Style:
- Ear Style:
- Earrings:
- Hair Pin:

- Wings:
- Body Type:
- Jewerly:
- Markings:
- Clothing Style:

- Personality:

- First View Perspective: (When you first see/meet her)

- Temprament:
- Bad Habits:
- Wants:
- Fears:

- Allergies:  

JulianaBlue

JulianaBlue

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:06 am
([Owner/Guardian/Host])

- Name:

- Height:
- Weight:

- Eye Color/Style:
- Hair Color/Style:

- Personality:

- Cothing Description:  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:08 am
([Jewel Appearance])

User Image

JulianaBlue

JulianaBlue

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:10 am
RP Requirements & Info

Jewel
An Edelsteine has four stages. Purchasers will be given a jewel. These jewels contain the essence and magic of a specific type of deity/power/influence. The jewel will be implanted into the owner's body and will begin to form a connection to the owner's soul.
-At this stage, your rp is focussed on the slow wakening of the deity withing the mind of your character, and the begining changes.
-At this stage, the magic of the deity is wholly limited to the host body and just barely to their environment. Their magic is not yet regained enough to form attacks on other players outside of plain brawl and melee that the body is capable of. It cannot form influence over others either. Such as: a deity if Thought could not yet use telepathy to read another person's mind as a jewel, just their host's.
-Use a "OOC:" when rping or storytelling at this stage, please. That will help other players and readers to delineate.

Morph
The morph is the second stage. It will replace the jewel in the owner's signature, showing the begining chrysallis of merging between the jewel soul power and the soul of the owner. This process may be interpretted as painful, not painful, fast, slow, whatever, depending on the jewel.
-At this stage, the deity is either in process of destroying the hosts mind/soul, is trying to merge with the hosts mind to try to keep some shard of them alive, or maybe some other option. Talk it over with me if you have a fun idea.
-At this stage, deities are not reborn yet. Abilities of the host are still partially usable/manifest. Abilities of teh deity are basic at best. Maybe one small magic is available to them, and not with great control over it. And example of this would be a water deity being able to fill a glass of water, and that's all.

-You will be given a small portrait image to use in thread rp. It has come to my attention that ooc chat and rp chat may be confused. So by providing these portraits at this "active" rp stage it should help clear that up a bit.
-Certifications include powers to avoid excessive God-modding.

Requirements:
Quote:

jewel to morph
about at about 3 pages( after page 1)....aka:
normal=15-20 solo, 15-20 joint
I like writing with others=10-15 solo, 20-25 joint
I like my own writing=20-25 solo, 10-15 joint

Youth
A "youth", the third stage of the Edelsteine, is the deity reborn. This means that everything is now the deity's, it is their mind, their body, their soul now.
-the original host character, provided they have not been destroyed by the deity, only exists as a whisper, a conscience, or a voice in the mind of teh deity. None of their powers remain. They cannot control the body. They were sacraficed for the rebirth of the deity, and if they still exist in that smallest sense, it was only at the desire of the immortal whom is beyond their puny mortal comprehension. Maybe a mannerism of the host, such as sucking on their hair, or liking the color blue, is still apparent. But not much beyond that. -These creatures have minor powers associated with their fields of influence.
-These creatures are NOT AT THEIR FULL STRENGTH. A youth deity is a deity with no followers, no beleivers, no influx of any human regard to return them to their full glory and power. Just as lack of followers or cult is what made them forgotten and killed them, it is what keeps them from becoming great and powerful again.
-Certifications include powers to avoid excessive God-modding.

Requirements:
Quote:

morph to youth
about 10 pages...(after page 1)aka:
normal=60-75 solo, 60-75 joint
I like writing with others=20-30 solo, 90-100 joint
I like my own writing=90-100 solo, 20-30 joint joint

Deity
The final and rarest stage of the Edelsteine.
-It is not a necessary stage of development, however if acheived the deity is at full strength. They can influence the world in major way. Their powers are at FULL STRENGTH. (please not this doesn't give any player the right to kill another player's character without consent.)

Requirements:
Quote:

youth to Deity
about 20 pages...aka(after page 1):
normal=140-150 solo, 140-150 joint
I like writing with others=95-100 solo, 185-200 joint
I like my own writing=185-200 solo, 95-100 joint
Deity candidates must have gathered 40 followers or more to their banner via the plushie system. For every extra 2 plushies over 40, 1 point of either joint or solo post can be gained. There is a limit to 30 points (+60 plushies) to be gained in this manner.
Candidates must have at least three commissions from outside artists. These can be informal, from a friend, sketchs or pictures.
Candidates must have created at least 5 works in glory of their edel. These many be pictoral, prose, poetry, or the like.

Getting a Temple

This information pertains to DEITY stage only.

Part of the continued joy of the game after your character achieves Deity status is forming and rebuilding their temple(s). For the sake of simplicity, while worship will come from all planes and dimensions, players need only focus on one temple storytellinf location. If you *really* want, you can spread the followers out as the heads of different temples rather then just minions at a single location...but that involves creating more then one believable location.

To get a temple, players must:

-3 solo posts, at least, establishing the location, climate, gathering of materials, *how* it gets built and the building of the temple itself.

produce or commission an image of the layout. something like a map (if you need an idea of what I'm looking for look at the shop layout of the edel shop as inspiration)

at least 2 solo posts of your edel in the temple alone. How do they feel aboutthe realization of their rebirth? How do they feel about followers? ABout how to avoid the Fading? How does it feel to be in such a vast and empty space, alone? and so on and so forth. Be creative! these are teh posst for soliloquies.

Create follow NPCs! Start out with three, trickled in. These first three should be at least as defined as the Bukkins, of Eamnonn's quest line. (8 posts worth involving character development of the NPCs interacting with the Edel, the temple, the aoide, and/or each other)

After the first three feel free to create up to another 7(you can get away with just 4) defined characters (name, and what they do at the temple as attendants). Each of them is established by 2 posts (1 to introduce them, 1 to assign them to their task).

HUZZAH! The temple will be considered fully active and you will just gain nameless follower001-followerwhatevernumber here meat shield worship fodder thereafter.
The accruing of extra followers will occur as thus: for every 2 posts points you make(solo or joint) after the completion of the temple you will gain 1 minion follower. "Horde" follower ratings/credits will be able to be used to purchase extra items on your edel, Aoide, and so on and so forth as I can't think of everything people would conceivably want.
Consider it incentive to keep playing your deity after you've fully evolved them.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:11 am

JulianaBlue

JulianaBlue

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:13 am
([My Current Hours])

Mon./Wed. All Day
Tue./Thrs. 7AM - 2PM and then After 10PM
Fri. All Day
Sat./Sun. Varries.

Feel Free to PM me.
or Spot me on my email:
nitrouskitten@yahoo.com

NOTE: When sending an email please include the word Gaia. So I know where I am getting these out-of-the-blue emails from.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:14 am
([To-Do List])

User Image- Guardian/Host Picture
- Find Banners
- Get PeaC symbols for posts
- Creative Title-ing  

JulianaBlue

JulianaBlue

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:19 am

[ Archive ]... // Old Theads, Quests, etc

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]