Sex:Male
Orientation:Straight
Skin:Light peach hue
Eyes:Green
Style of Dress:Elegant yet armed
Greedy or Giving:Both
Loving or Lustful:Loving
Peaceful or Aggressive:Agressive
Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Note*Photo NOT drawn by me but edited by me.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:36 am
*After the great war of castle Dracula a lone warrior walks dirt roads town to town. He trouts alone on a onyx stead which was draped in a long satin mount trimmed with magenta and gold. As he continues his destinationless journey, he finds a peasant corpse mangled in a horrific manner against a shady oak tree. He gently tugged the horses rains ordering the beast to a halt. With poise and grace he sled off the animal for closer inspection of the festering corpse.*

"My, what a rechid b*****d you must have been to die with no proper burial. Judging by your exposed organs and protruding bones, you must have pissed quite a few people off." *He slips a slight chuckle at his on humor*

"Well, I can't just leave your sorry a** like this now can I?... No response eh? That's quite alright, you're dead to me anyway. *He let's out another retort at his own bland humor. He walks to his horse, whom he called Rosemary, and retrieved a long black sheet from a satchel attached to the Rosemary's mount.*

"Now then, I'm not totally heartless good sir, *He places sheet over the body* after all, no one wants to see your mangy a** anymore. *With that, he rose upon his horse and strode away with the same chuckle*  

Maximillion DeDrake
Captain

XEtherXFallenLikeTheSkyX
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:07 am
Name: Carmilla Bellicose
Race/Species:Lycan (considered a mutt)
Sex:female
Orientation:Questionable
Skin:deathly pale
Fur:Black and white
Eyes:piercing blue
Style of Dress:Casual and obviously armed
Greedy or Giving:both mostly giving
Loving or Lustful:Loving
Peaceful or Aggressive:Agressive
Picture (not drawn by me edited by me):
User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:42 am
*Sitting up in a tree dreaming of her lover and eating an apple.Being exiled wasn't so bad after all you had a hell of alot more freedom. Those poor orphans. Normally her clan would have shunned them but she took pity on them. After all who could forget the dismay and destruction of the Great War. Wretched greedy peasents who thought only for themselves and not of the children. It was sickening. And the nerve of that b*****d stealing from dying and ill children! He got what he deserved.*

*peers down to stare at her prize only to find that the corpse is missing. Peers into the distance to see a man astride a steed the corpse aback the steed*

"DAMMNIT!"* throws apple to the ground smashing it to bits*

*bounds runs and leaps and jumps atop the dense trees to catch up with the horse. Is atop a tree just in front and jumps down in front of the man and his horse to confront him*

"Sir I do not mean to be of any ill will, I simply request that you drop my meal and be on your way."

XEtherXFallenLikeTheSkyX
Vice Captain

Maximillion DeDrake
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:42 am
*With a sudden jolt of the wrist, he commands his horse to stop. He looked back and marveled at the creature before him. He saw her features and noticed that this female was armed. This was common all over the land, nomads and survivors of destroyed clans and races. Everyone one that has no one to rely on usually carriers, at the very least, a dagger. The Great War has shown us all we can't trust a soul.

looking back at the creature that stopped him, he give a very contemplative yet sinister glare. He drops the wrapped body without a word. He was already armed under his cloak with a sword and silver bullet equipped pistol in a holster around his left leg. He is not sure whether this is a trick to steal what he had or was simply a hungry wolf-like female.*

"You have a very poor diet milady, eating such things are improper for a woman." he said while dismounting from his horse, "perhaps I could interest you in a meal?

*He studied the creature very carefully trying to see even the minute muscle contraction that could indicate danger, in which case he would parry promptly. His adrenaline rose steadily.*

"So what do you say? I know a village that was a neutral party during the war and still stands. If you'd like I could take you there and pay for your meal." He wistfully said as if not interested at all of what her answer might be.

*He approaches her gracefully within a decent personal radius as not to give a wrong impression*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:58 pm
*Carmilla watches the gestures of this strange creature.*
"your not from around these parts are you?"
*keeping her guard up she eyes the stranger with interest and swiftly moves towards the dead peasents corpse. What the stranger had said was true but she could not bring herself to trust him. Besides eating the corpse of this man helped her feel as though she was performing a public service*
"I'm good with my meal here, where about are you headed stranger?"
*She flings the corpse over her shoulder to carry it off*

XEtherXFallenLikeTheSkyX
Vice Captain

Maximillion DeDrake
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:40 pm
*Vincent begins to feel a sense of self hate wash over him for being way too defensive.*

"Actual, your quite right", he assured with a warm smile revealing his fangs,"I am from a distant land... The main front of what was once the Great War.

*He glanced away for a moment in though but quickly shot his gaze back to meet the woman's eye's*

"I was Loyal to The dark lord Dracula himself once, before he was driven mad and consumed with power....

I lead a rebellion against him and lost so much, to be honest it may have sparked the great war itself. So now I wander the hills and lands to find fellow vampires."

*His eyes widened and he let out a quite gasp*

"I beg your pardon, I don't believe we have been properly introduced."

*He grabbed his cape and hunched over his head in curtsy*

"I am Vincent Shivel, Ex arch Duke to the Count Vladimir, at your serive."

*He looked up and smiled*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:14 pm
*reading his body language Carmilla drops the corpse onto the ground with a resounding thud she curtsies*
"Lady Carmilla Bellicose ex second in line to the throne of the Okami clan of the west. I was exiled"
*picks up corpse and flings it back over her shoulder*
"So where did you say you were headed?"

XEtherXFallenLikeTheSkyX
Vice Captain

Maximillion DeDrake
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:32 pm
"No where really, just a nomad looking for a reason to keep living."

*He looked carefully at Camilla*

"Exiled? What ever for?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:50 pm
"Let's just say, if your different or do not think along the same lines of the elders in my tribe, your either killed or exiled. I didn't have a narrow mind like most of the other wolves in my tribe, I'm not as heartless as them and to top it off I was considered a half breed. Not suitable to be leader of the tribe"
*she looks downcast then quickly resumes to her defensive countenance*
"Well sir I'd tell you your pretty crazy to be traveling through these woods."

XEtherXFallenLikeTheSkyX
Vice Captain

Maximillion DeDrake
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:24 am
I am sorry to hear that... *walks closer to Camilla*

I sympathize completely... *Places hand on Camilla's shoulder*

You see I too, am a half breed... an abomination to vampires *looks away quickly in anger*

You are just like me yet, had this meeting been in the old times, I'd engage you in combat, Lycan...

*Withdraws hand and clenches fists*

Must it always be this way? War and enemies... those different then yourself are automatically enemies? WHY!?

*He lunges at a tree and unsheathes his sword... he thrusts and cuts away at the big oak until it falls, from there he continues to attack the fallen wood*

I will NEVER except my fate, EVER!

*The tree is now mulch. Vincent turns to Camilla red-eyed and with sword in hand. He lifts his blade and gently places it on Camilla's shoulder (The same manner royalty knights a warrior)

Come with me Camilla, we can find more outcasts and start our own clan. ******** this world and it's fear of what it doesn't understand!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:54 pm
]NEW RPC!

Name: Mihna cul Bun
Race/Species: Were-Pire
Sex: Female
Orientation: Straight
Skin: Pale
Eyes: Gray
Style of Dress: Elegant and armed
Greedy or Giving: Both
Loving or Lustful: Loving
Peaceful or Aggressive: Aggressive
Picture: Going to have to wait on the pic...my comp is being difficult.  

goddessofvamps
Vice Captain

Luna_144
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:01 pm
Name: Luna
Race/Species:mixed...many things, (considered trash)
Sex:female
Orientation:strait
Skin:peach
Hair: Blue (wolf ears, fur: blue same as hair (uauly hidden))
Eyes:brown
Style of Dress:Casual normaly, spiritual when occation arizes, unarmed
Greedy or Giving: giving
Loving or Lustful: Loving
Peaceful or Aggressive: peaceful
Picture (drawn by me edited by me, please dont steal it >.<):
User Image
*note may be changed later because im planning on redrawing it*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:03 pm
*not far away lets out a peircing yell*

stop please...! *at that moment was being attacked by a unknown creature who had jumped me when i was not paying attention*

*i have aqired a number of gashes already, bleeded from my arms and legs as i try to run away*  

Luna_144
Crew

XEtherXFallenLikeTheSkyX
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:55 pm
*watches Victor's every movement the corpse over her shoulder not as heavy considering it was a full grown male. The abscence of tissues could have had alot to do with it though.*
*feels him put his hand on her shoulder then watches as he demolishes tree*
"YOU DON'T HAVE TO ACCEPT YOUR FATE!!! I REFUSE TO ACCEPT MINE AS WELL ALL WAR DOES IS ENTERTAIN PEOPLE FULL OF GREED AND MISERY !!! IT DOSEN'T MAKE ANYONE ELSES LIFE EASIER!"
*Carmilla drops to the ground to her knees and feels a blade on her shoulder. Suddenly her ears p***k up she hears screaming in the distance*
"Can you hear that?" *she asks Victor*

Art,Life and RP forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces