[Q] Raiu's New Quests

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raiu-Chan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:37 pm
User Image

:3 The old one I had.. I didn't save to many post for myself.. So I'm making this one and shall stick to these quest all the way~ Wish me luck! ^^

[T]able [o]f [C]ontents::

o1. Table of Contents
o2. Funds
o3. Ayan
o4. Kudyauku
o5. Reserved

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:42 pm
[F]unds::

Ayan::

280k/350k

Kudyauku::

0k/350k

Raiu-Chan

Raiu-Chan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:57 pm
User Image

Name: Ayan
Owner: Raiu-Chan
Species: Rouge Lionless
Pride/Pack: Rouge
Parents: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Description: For Ayan, I would like her base coat to be green, her eyes blue and ears and nose orange. She would have her tail yellow ( the puffy part ) For her Pattern. She would have a fade effect with the fore legs, using a pale yellow. And over top of the fade effect, she would have the same color orange with the ears for the legs. The pattern would be a triangle and the outline of the triangle. Hind legs just has a her paws covered in orange like the ears and a pale yellow line above it. On her back, there is another fade effect.. The beginning would be green like her base, then the same orange and pale yellow. She would have dots on her side of the colors yellow and orange. At the eye, there is three dots coming down in a pale yellow color.
Reference Images: [Sample]

Extra Info::

Meaning of name:: Ayan stands for bright in Swahili
Personality:: Ayan is a happy-go-lucky lion. Dark clouds, rain, or even someone fighting could never bring this lioness down. She might have her serious side but rarely. She adores cubs, stays away from dangerous areas and loves everything. You can say she is almost like a Hippy Lioness..
Background::

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:50 am
User Image

Name: Kudyauku
Owner: Raiu-Chan
Species: Rogue Lion
Pride/Pack: Rogue
Parents: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Description: For Kudyauku, his base coat would be a dark blue, with golden ears, eyes and nose. The puffy part of the tail would be a ash black and the same with the mane. His tail would have strikes of gold in it, but his mane shall stay with the ash black. For his patterns, His fore paws would be golden with a bit of silver on his paws. For one of his hind legs, he would have silver stripes, 3 of them really, the middle one would be bigger than the two on the outside. On his hip, there would be two stars, One large golden one and a smaller silver one. Their would be a star next to his eye. His tail would have strikes of gold and silver.
Reference Images: [Sample]

Extra Info::

Meaning of Name:: Kudyauku stands for Festival in Swahili
Personality:: Kudya is a calm, peaceful lion. He doesn't like to go out in the bright sun. Lurking at night is his specialty. He has a sensitive nose, so he can smell the smallest thing coming across him. He is shy of lionesses, but it doesn't mean he doesn't get along with them. They would say he would be more so be their friend than a mate. It doesn't mean he'll be a lonely lion in the future.
Background::

Raiu-Chan

[OOC] Quests [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces