^.^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chlofer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:39 pm
Hi everyone Im obviously new and have to do the hi everyone Im new post razz
Anyway Im a 22 year old girl and I was practicing a lot in my younger years ahaha like maybe 3-4 years ago so I guess it wasnt that long ago, but since then I've gotten kinda busy and kinda just stopped.
Now I feel lost and out of control of my life and I want to get back to the way I was with how I felt about life and what I did with my life. So what what better than to join a guild with lots of great open minded people who most likely share some of the same beliefs I do.
I figured I needed the support the intellictual conversations and the socialization if that makes sense.
I've forgotten most of what I knew and I wouldn't be suprised if what I did know was half wrong anyway but meh thats the joy of life finding whats right for you...

So now that the long intro is done I guess I can go with my problem....,

My dad is in the hospital, he's been there for about 47 days now. He's ok but he keeps on having a lot of complications with his heart and things pertaining to his diabetes, so that also kinda made me want to get back to being a practicing pagan. I have no idea where to start I want to help ease him through this and comfort him I was wondering if I should do a spell...I would definetly like to use some herbs but Im not sure which ones...I guess I could just go into the metaphysical shop but the comp is so much closer and hearing advice from real people is defiently better than about.com lol.
Anyway thanks for taking the time to read all this I look forward to growing in friendship and knowledge with everyone!
Namaste! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:52 am
well what sorta stuff do you wish to pratice  

Deamond

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:29 pm
try jasmine and dragons blood  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers