Reply The Memoirs - - [old threads, party scrapbooks, etc]
[Party] Random party giveaway! - NEW ROUND: 4TH POST

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark_angel_32189

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:36 pm
Alright, just out of sheer boredom, I've decided to do a random little give-away (and will probably do more throughout the duration of the party). xd

I haven't yet decided what I'll be giving away yet, but it'll be something good (valued at at least 5k gaia gold), I promise. 3nodding

So, here's the deal for this give-away:
I will give away whatever item it is that I have yet to choose to the first 5 people who can tell me who the following three gods are (you only get one three times and you must get them all correct to win):

God/dess 1: "Slavic, Georgia, Armenia. Passionate"; "Uncontroled." Carnal love, fertility, the harvest, white horses, wheat, spring, sowing, flowers.

God/dess 2: "A serpent god of the Underworld, dangerous to both the gods and humans. Death, cursing, vengeance."

God/dess 3: "Fierce queen of the Arctic whose magickal battle is told in the Kalevala. Goddess of sorcery, evil, dark magick."

The Rules:
- You must send all answers to dark_angel_32189 in a PM titled "Give-away answers"
- You can not at any time post your answers anywhere in the guild.
- You may not share your answers with anyone. It is cheating and will result in a permanent ban of both people from the guild if you get caught.
- You will only get three chances to guess.
- If I tell you that one of your answers is incorrect and you truly believe that it is right, I will give you the chance to prove to me that your guess completely fits the description I gave.
- No begging/asking for clues.
- Have fun!

I will make a post when five people have gotten them all right. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:21 am
Only 2 people have guessed all 3 correctly. So, here are some clues so that 3 more people will win!

1. Y _ _ _ _ o
2. N _ _ _ _ _ _ u
3. L _ _ _ i

I hope that helps! Remember, you only get 3 guesses!  

dark_angel_32189

dark_angel_32189

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:27 am
Alright, we've got 4 winners for this give-away. Congratulations to too2sweet, bunniegurl123, yinXyang18, and Fer33 for getting all three right!

The correct answers were:
1. Yarilo
2. Nehebkau
3. Louhi

-------------------------------

I'm going to start the next random give-away now. Again, the first five people to get all three questions correct will receive a prize at the end of the party. You will be allowed to guess only 3 times and must get all 3 questions correct to win.

Here are the clues:
God/dess 1: "Pawnee. Sung God; worshipped in the ritual of the famous Sun Dance."

God/dess 2: "God of the Heavens; source of all heavenly gifts. The Sun, Moon, winds, waters, seasons."

God/dess 3: "Mesopotamia. God of the sacred fire used to consume offerings. Justice, intercession."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:22 am
Alright, I've got the 5 winners for the 2nd give-away. Congratulations to Angel of Sunset, yinXyang18, shaddowchild, Fer33, and koudelkaW!

The correct answers were:
1. Shakuru
2. Aryaman
3. Nusku

-------------------------------

Being that today is the last day of the party, this will be the final give-away.

For this give-away, I want you all to pick a number between 1 and 100 and post it in this thread. At the end of the party, I will do 5 random number drawings for items/gaia gold (each prize will be worth about 10k gold).

Here's what you need to do to win:
- Make a post in this thread with the number that you want (between 1 and 100).
- Have your number drawn at the end of the party!
- You must have posted your number by 11:59pm CST. Anything posted after that will not be accepted.

It's that simple!

Just keep in mind that once a number has already been picked, it can't be picked again. For example, once someone posts the number 5, no one else can post that number.  

dark_angel_32189

koudelkaW
Captain

Diverse Hoarder

11,000 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:26 am
Hmm...I'll take number 20 please smile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:39 am
Ill take the number 70 plz  

Arthela

The Goddess of Earth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:09 pm
47 please 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:26 pm
52 please...thank you!  

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

dark_angel_32189

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:41 pm
I forgot to mention... when I do the drawings, I'll be going off which number is closest to the number drawn, because I don't think 100 people are going to do this and it'd probably take forever to draw someone's actual number. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:58 pm
Well, I guess since there's only 4 of you, you all automatically win! You'll get your prizes after all the voting is done with!  

dark_angel_32189

The Memoirs - - [old threads, party scrapbooks, etc]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff