Welcome to Gaia! ::

U.B.C.S. Merc-For-Hire RESIDENT EVIL/URBAN DEAD Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Announcement and Important Things!
Introduction thread! (Introduce yourselves!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ReinbachThe3rd
Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:41 pm
Jeez! Can't believe I didn't make an Introduction thread welcome to the guild by the way I'm the Colonel of this guild I lead with an Iron Fist! (Not really but be respectful of everybody! biggrin )

You can call me Colonel or Dante whichever you prefer,

Now introduce yourself. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:09 pm
Well first off I would like to say thanks for letting me join. Also that I can't wait for Gaia's MMO to be done so we can finally get things moving. Well with that out of the way let me introduce myself, I'm Ronin of Twilight but you all can call me Ronin. I'm actually surprised there is a U.B.C.S. guild on Gaia and that its even being a Clan for the MMO. I'm a big fan of the Resident Evil series but an even bigger fan of the U.B.C.S. Also can't wait to start posting and discussing various things and what not.  

Ronin of Twilight

Interesting Explorer

ReinbachThe3rd
Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:54 pm
Good to have you in the guild Ronin, And I was actually surprised there wasn't a U.B.C.S. guild thats essentially why I made it since I was tired of my Bleach Guild. (Mostly it was just so hard to maintain because of all the splits of power.) xd

I still need to clean out some of the forums of the old Bleach chatter though.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:21 pm
hello i'm genji_90 but you can call me genji, love the resident evil series and can't wait for the 5th one to come out for ps3  

genji_90

Militarywolf
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:22 pm
its also for the 360, when does it come out?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:10 am
Militarywolf
its also for the 360, when does it come out?

Well on Wikipedia it says "TBA 2009". So I'm not looking for it to be coming out anytime soon. Well I guess I will keep myself busy with Left4Dead when it comes out.  

Ronin of Twilight

Interesting Explorer

sephirothtt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:38 pm
hi im seph so yeah  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:34 pm
hello i'm kaara_ichitakun or kaara for short
i'm a big fan of resident evil and thanks for letting me join

kaara_ichitakun

Interesting Gaian

11,200 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Gaian 50

jiagiha

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:56 pm
lol im jiagiha but you can call me john.... everybody always does -sigh- anywho the great colonel made me join so here i am but im glad 2 be hear (i was in the bleach guild as well) i love RE its a lota fun and i enjoy zombies... killin zombies......killin em dead well i hope we can get the RPing goin again XD LETSA GO LADS chickade china the chineese chicken  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:54 pm
lol i am inuzuka Kiba83 but just call me matt or hayto thanks for letting me join  

The Blades Of My Immortal

Announcement and Important Things!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff