[prp] Ra&Rahu (D: lame self rp)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:00 pm
( No one is allowed to join this rp unless givin permission. )
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:12 pm
Ra sneared as he walked through unfamiliar lands. b*****d son of his was hard to track down now. he gave a toss of his long ragged mane, as his eyes narrowed while he looked about the area. oh he had heard some rumors from a certian little hwak that shared his name and he wanted to see if these rumors where true. grated he never been there when his son had been a colt but he wasn't about to let him be foolish. snorting, he would put an end to his son's foolishness if indeed he was being a fool.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:36 pm
Rahu was walking alone, taking time to himself which he now rarely got. snorting a breeze blew he long mane. as the breeze blew by he caught a familiar scent but then it was so unfamiliar at the same time. wrinkling he nose, he went in the direction he had caught the familiar but unfamiliar scent. flicking his tail, his foot steps where rather loud as he walked so if anyone listening carefuly they would hear him coming.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:43 pm
Ra's ears flicked back at the sound of hoof steps coming towards him. snearing, he wondered how it could be. flicking his tail, he stayed still, waiting for the one coming to become visable. the only way he would ever track his son down was to find other who knew him. little did he know the one coming was his son and that his search was at a end.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:25 pm
as Rahu finaly suddenly came face to face with who he had caught wind of, he sneared at them. " what just in the bloodly damn hell do you think your doing here Ra?" his lips curled back as he bared his teeth at his father. oh he never expected he would show up and yet here he was. at this moment he was boiling with anger at the sight of him. as he noticed Ra kept silent adn stared at him with cold, eyes he was about to snap.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:32 pm
Ra just stared at him for a long moment before he decided to finaly answer. " use that thick skull of yours and maybe, just maybe you could figure out why im bothering to be here." snorting, he tossed his mane. " or are you uncapable of using that brain of yours anymore?" giving a slightly damactic sigh, he was not here to play games but atlest he had found Rahu quickly enough.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:31 pm
" funny how this is coming from someone who's never once been around." glaring, he didn't like being talked down to specialy not by him. stalking up to him, he stared him stright in the eyes. " i couldn't even begin to think of any reason for you to suddenly show up, so please do explain why the fckn hell your even here." ears flicked back, he kept his eyes on him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:48 pm
Ra had no plans of backing down to his own son, so all he did was snort adn stare right back. " tempermental as ever with such anger, tsk tsk." a sudden smirk came to his face. " rember who your talking to boy and i came to see if some rumors i heard where true. so do tell me wether its true you gotten yourself your own kids and even grandkids at that." now glaring he certainly hoped his son had not been stupid enough to be messing around.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:00 pm
Rahu sneared and walked right past him. " thats none of your concern wether or not thats true." snorting, he was not going to answer to his father when he had never been around and never cared once before. he cursed that damn hawk that been following him around and no doubt gave some info to his father.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:49 pm
Ra snorted then quickly came up beside his son and sneared. " watch who you talk to like that and even if you don't tell me your not going to get away with it" it seemed they where more simular than they would abmit but that was not on his mind. " if i find out you been a sstupid fool i'll put an end to that my 'dear' son."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:20 am
Rahu could only roll his eyes. " whatever, we shall see what ends up happening." eyes narrowed in a glare, he wasn't going to cough up any info to him if he could help it. oh but he knew the cold b*****d would eventualy find somethign out by running into one of his kids or grandkids at random or even aruna at that as it wasnt impossible. snorting, he remained silent even after his father just gave a chuckle, and said he would be back soon. "what a b*****d." was all he muttered to himself as he heard he father take his time leaving his company to no doubt think of ways to get his way.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games