Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ministry of Science and Technology

Back to Guilds

Calling all Tetsuwan Atomu/ Astro Boy fanz! 

Tags: Astro Boy, Mighty Atom, Tetsuwan Atomu, Osamu Tezuka, Anime 

Reply Spam in here! (Events May Be Announced Here)
Vote For The Event You Want To Participate In!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snugglejuice

Captain

Scary Lover

19,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:10 pm
Possible events for the guild's celebration of the release of the Vampire Knight Anime: (You must vote to decide, and prizes have not yet fully been decided!)
1. Vampire Knight Hangman- Try to guess the letters in a name of a Vampire Knight character. Event Leader is advised to give brief character descriptions for each round.

2. Who Drains The Most Blood In An Evening- Guild members will run amok through the old Halloween event forums and try to find and bite each other.

3. Guess That Chapter- An event will be given each round of the game, and players will have to try and guess what Vampire Knight chapter that event occurs in.

4. Who Said What?- Guess who said what Vampire Knight quote at what time (event).

5. Cosplay Contest- See who dresses closest to the assigned character.

6. Vampire Knight Charater Contest- Vote for your favorite character.

7. Vampire Knight Couples Contest- Vote for your favorite couple! (No yaoi or yuri.)

8. "Two Heartbeats And The Red Red Sin" ("Futatsu no Kodou Akai Tsumi") Grand Ball- Gothic Vampire Knight forum party.

9. St. Xocolatl's Day- Gothic Vampire Knight Valentines Day sort of event.

10. Candy Apple Red- Solve various riddles to earn various, but cool, red items, including sweets.

11. Vampire Knight MMV-AMV Contest- MAke and enter a Vampire KNight music video.

12. See Who Learns The Opening Theme Song First

13. Find and Watch The Anime- Hunt for the link to the anime all over gaia to gain a prize.

14. Zero's Hunting Range- Takes place in the vampire event forums. Humans find and attack vampires. Meet up with Zero, then split up to hunt. Vampires will be assigned to be dispatched.

15. Make And Rate- Make music playlists on various websites with music you think matches a story, situation, or character in Vampire Knight and post it in the celebration's forum topic to be listened to, rated, and or voted on.

16. Fanart Contest- Draw and enter your Vampire Knight fanart.
P.S: Fancharacters are accepted for entry.

17. Gothic VJ- Guild members gather and chat in a theatre made to play episode one of the Vampire Knight anime.

18. Q&A Trivia- Crew members/cosplayers will ask fellow guild members questions about Vampire Knight and see if they are correct.

Vote on your favorite topic now or pm me for more information if you like. Voting ends tonight so that we may begin the chosen three events.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:17 pm
I want to do all of these, but I'm most gung-ho about the playlist one, the amv one, and the one where we chat and watch the anime. x.x  

Snugglejuice

Captain

Scary Lover

19,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

L-chan x L-a-chan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:19 pm
St. Xocolatl's Day

XD

why didnt you make this topic a poll the guild members are to lazy to post lol ^^ j/k  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:20 pm
bet you didnt think id vote that! x3  

L-chan x L-a-chan

Snugglejuice

Captain

Scary Lover

19,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:06 pm
-ikagawashii-cracker
St. Xocolatl's Day

XD

why didnt you make this topic a poll the guild members are to lazy to post lol ^^ j/k

Oh so you want more back-rubs and a chocolate made by me, again? xD *Blushes*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:16 pm
Hana_Imakura
-ikagawashii-cracker
St. Xocolatl's Day

XD

Oh so you want more back-rubs and a chocolate made by me, again? xD *Blushes*
And maybe some blood. *holds you and brushes my lips against your neck*  

L-chan x L-a-chan

XRabidxRabbitX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:43 pm
I would say:
and
eek ... They all rock but these are my top favs that I think we should do><  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:29 pm
Yeah! x.x I thought I was having one of my brain-flows that day... O_o I like all of the events, too, and cannot decide... >,< I'm still tying to get the others to come vote! I've decided to move it to saturday at 2:00 P.M so we can all have a week to decide, plan, and meet up for the event and get ready for it, too.  

Snugglejuice

Captain

Scary Lover

19,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Marvel_Mockingbird

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 12:46 pm
the cosplay would be rockin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:34 pm
i would like to vote:

-shuurei94

Spam in here! (Events May Be Announced Here)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games