Sure!
100%
 100%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 5

The_Blessed_Mule
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:46 pm
User Image

We all know that everyone loves riddles. So, to make this party more enjoyable, I'm going to give you a list of 20 riddles. Whoever can answer the most correctly by the end of this party will receive a prize!

The Rules

» Send all answers to The_Blessed_Mule. Anyone who posts their answers anywhere in the guild will automatically be disqualified from this contest as well as any other contest in the party.
    » Please don't share your answers.
    » Don't ask for hints.
    » Don't ask other members if they know the answers.
    » Have fun! ^_^

Good luck! whee  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:58 pm
The Riddler
I What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?

II I have holes in my top and bottom, my left and right, and in the middle. But I still hold water. What am I?

III A man was to be sentenced, and the judge told him, "You may make a statement. If it is true, I'll sentence you to four years in prison. If it is false, I'll sentence you to six years in prison." After the man made his statement, the judge decided to let him go free. What did the man say?

IV Why wasn't John able to take a photo of his mother with curlers?

V What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

VI Take away the whole and some still remains. What is it?

VII I run over fields and woods all day. Under the bed at night I sit not alone. My tongue hangs out, up and to the rear, awaiting to be filled in the morning. What am I?

VIII I'm the part of the bird that's not in the sky. I can swim in the ocean and yet remain dry. What am I?

IX I went into the woods and got it. I sat down to seek it. I brought it home with me because I couldn't find it. What is it?

X At night they come without being fetched, and by day they are lost without being stolen. What are they?

XI Lighter than what I'm made of, more of me is hidden than is seen. What am I?

XII To unravel me you need a key. No key that was made by locksmith's hand, But a key that only I will understand. What am I?

XIII I give you a group of three. One is sitting down and will never get up. The second eats as much as is given to him, yet is always hungry. The third goes away and never returns. What are they?

XIV What work is it that the faster you work, the longer it is before you're done, and the slower you work, the sooner you're finished?

XV I fly, yet I have no wings. I cry, yet I have no eyes. Darkness follows me; lower light I never see.

XVI I have hands that wave at you, Though I never say goodbye. It's cool for you to be with me, Especially when I say, "HI." What am I?

XVII I can be cracked, I can be made. I can be told, I can be played. What am I?

XVIII What kind of coat can only be put on when wet?

XIX You do not want to have me, But when you have me, You do not want to lose me. What am I?

XX What jumps when it walks and sits when it stands?

The_Blessed_Mule
Crew

The Memoirs - - [old threads, party scrapbooks, etc]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces