Ooo, I love parties!
100%
 100%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 34

The_Blessed_Mule
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:57 pm
User Image

Hey everyone! Welcome to the Two Year Anniversary party! It's great to see that you decided to join us in all the fun. whee

But, before you get started, please sign our guestbook. And, if you could also state something that you love about this guild in your post, you'll be eligible to receive one of our many, many special, secret prizes at the end-of-party raffle.

Just so all of you know, all of the threads that are party related will have [Party] at the beginning of the subject line. So, if you make a thread specifically for the party, then please don't forget to put that at the beginning.

We'd also like for all of you to recognize our honorary members. While we have every last one of you to thank for this guild being so amazing, this particular group of people has been with the guild since the very first year and are still members today...

[_Fluffykins_], [Helmorana], ~Dagda~The~Powerful, ~Golden Angel flame~, aceschatname3, Airdweia, Albino_Emo, amayayumi, Amendria, AmeRose, Anabel Sinclair, Angel Lionheart, Angel No More, Angel of Sunset, Asari-chan, Aurellion, BabyLove24, baluk15, Bayleigh of the Dark Moon, Bio S q u i d z, blooded_warrior, booo27, broken_tormented, Bunniegurl123, caitylee2003, casper2004, Celestial Burden, Chihiro Miyazakiro, Choir-Angel, CronoKinslayer, Dare Dreamer Rion, dark_angel_32189, Darkhound64, dawnlupin, DeadCinderella, Decen Frost, DeserayGoddess, diashaken, Drakonix Riddle, Dreamshaper, esjs, Fallen Angel Kato Kitoma, Ffion87, Fieryhexe, fioce, firebugness, ForbidenFaeryDesire, Freya_Crescent, Galadedrid Damodred, gwinivere, Gwydion Pendragon, Hayate of the Wind, HiddenBeliefs, hoshiko-demon, Im_The_Millionth_Wonder, IMA_BI_hehehe, insane_cyclone58, Ishta Lypiphera, isidar_mithram, isisandshiva, iycehart, JVCA, -K a r l y Unique, KananiAznHoku, KaseeKen, Kayne Aiya, koudelkaW, kourui-san, LadySorcha, Limitin Kuiru, Llenlleawg OConnel, Londe Starr, Lt Governor Cherry, lucid james, Lus-cloud, Lysdexic Lolerskate, Lysine, Mad Vampire Hatter, madwitch501, malaquel, Meilos, Midnight Divine, Mika Lockheart, Miss Lupin, moonwolf8, MorganeLeFaye, Mouseheart_the_warrior, Muffyn, Myakachii, Nano_Rem, nicole_isahottie13, OnionQueen2012, Oshun, Phoenixfire Lune Soleil, Phreddi_13, Pillow666, Princess Danielle, Princess Elora, Professor Mills, prue4567, PsychoticFaeryGoddess, purplekitty, Purus-Ignis, Rei Asaka, riverflow692, Roachy, Romeo Rose, Sanutamar, Satans Sweetest Angel, semperfioor, serena_shadow, Seth Nowasaki, shaddowchild, shivanti, Sikhe, silly_britt15, SilverGreyWolf, Sir Wolfgang Jones, skullgrl, Skymya, Slip-A-knoT, Sona Pendragon, SowiloWitch, Stygian Sylph, Tangzilla, Tazzy Wolfstar, Tha-fox, The Riot King, The Wiccan One, Twilit Nocturne, Undead Honey Cake, vampire_Kitty, VampireKikyo, vera1410, Ville Valo Lover, virgo2591, wikkedpixie, Wings Akimbo, wizardly_warlock, xoxoPink Supremexoxo, XxWiccan_BunnyxX, yinXyang18, and Yumitoko

Thanks to all of you for staying with us for so long.

And once again, we'd like to thank all of our members for sticking with us for as long as they have. You guys have no idea how important you are to this guild~! Thank you. heart

We hope you all enjoy yourselfs at our party,
The Mod Squad

----------

Want a banner like the one up top to stick in your siggy?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12332861][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/5jp9rb[/IMG][/url]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:27 pm
Happy Two Year Anniversary!

I really love how this guild feels like a safe place and I feel completely comfortable here heart  

The Goddess of Earth
Vice Captain

JVCA

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:32 am
Yay, second signing! WAHOO! HAPPY TWO YEARS EVERYONE!

I love this guild, because right from the beginning, it's been a community in which I've always felt completely comfortable, and because the people here are so willing to help each other out. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:47 am
*signs guestbook*

I love this guild because no matter what the problem you have is, there's always someone around to help out and be a friend. biggrin  

Choir-Angel

Jamie Of Spades

Tipsy Treasure

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:10 am
*Signs*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:05 am
User Image This is such a wonderful guild. From the moment that I joined, I always felt welcome. The crew here is great, and they are always ready to help. Plus there are always interesting discussions and lots of events and contests. We also have really great members - I have to say you all are like family to me and I am so happy to be a part of this guild! THANK YOU!!!!!  

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

koudelkaW
Captain

Diverse Hoarder

11,000 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:01 am
Happy Anniversary!! whee

It's gonna be a great party whee  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:27 am
*signs the guestbook*

Happy Two Year Anniversary!!  

Indigo Star Child

Star Nightshade

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:45 am
OMGS! Anniversary on mah Birfday!! Yay!!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:39 am
Happy Anniversary everyone!

*throws cookies and treats about wildly*

*celebrates.*

Yay for being an honorary member! That brightens up my day *just had a HUGE psychology final*  

Mika Lockheart

Cucumbercake

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:30 pm
*Signs Guestbook*

I havent been here very long but this the greatest group of people. I've never felt so welcome and accepted as I do here.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:46 pm
Yay! I'm relatively new here, but happy anniversary nonetheless!  

Vodka Tampon

Darkhound64

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:57 pm
*Signs*

Cant remember how long I have been apart of this guild.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:26 pm
Happy, happy anniversary Blessed Be!  

LadySorcha

WelkingPath

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:47 pm
w00t BB!!! heart  
The Memoirs - - [old threads, party scrapbooks, etc]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers