Reply General Sports Discussion
Who is the biggest bandwagon team? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KaiRMD1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:59 pm
In other words, which team from any major sport is the team that when they are successful, everybody loves them but when they aren't, all their fans abandon them?

Since I only follow basketball, I'd have to say it's the Lakers unfortunately. What does everybody else think?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:07 pm
Current big bandwaggon teams:

MLB: Detroit Tigers & Boston Red Sox

NFL: New England Patriots & Dallas Cowboys

NBA: Los Angeles Lakers, Phoenix Suns, & Boston Celtics

(note: not all bandwaggon teams are portrayed in a negative way wink )  

Dude-LAP
Vice Captain

BPC_2434

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:39 am

Pats, Celts and Red sox.

I hate bandwagoners. Most of them give the team a bad name.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:48 pm
MLB: Red Soxs and Yankees

NFL: Patriots

No Duh choices  

IceStormV1

Steven_36

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:46 pm
Dude-LAP
Current big bandwaggon teams:

MLB: Detroit Tigers & Boston Red Sox

NFL: New England Patriots & Dallas Cowboys

NBA: Los Angeles Lakers, Phoenix Suns, & Boston Celtics

(note: not all bandwaggon teams are portrayed in a negative way wink )

I agree with those choices you forgot Yankees there 26 World Sieres Championship.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:06 pm
NBA: Boston Celtics (i hear about them now but what about last year?!?!?!)

NFL: Dallas Cowboys (I ask people that say they like the Cowboys whose on the team and they dont know stressed )

MLB: New York Yankees (They can win)

NCAA Football: USC (Idk why lol sweatdrop )

NCCA Basketball: Duke (No one likes them now that they got eliminated for the tourney lol)  

Salvation Angel

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

bigmancp_9221

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:15 pm
NBA- Boston Celtics, Lakers and Cavs

NFL- Patriots and the newly filled wagon with frontrunners Giants

MLB- Yankees, Red Sox, and the recent Mets. *sighs* All these are just common sense (referring to MLB)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:09 am

There are a lot of bandwagoners on all of Boston's teams, that's not something I'm proud of but that's what happens when you win a lot.

BPC_2434

Steven_36

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:57 am
BPC_2434

There are a lot of bandwagoners on all of Boston's teams, that's not something I'm proud of but that's what happens when you win a lot.
Well the Boston city has the most bandwagoners.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:51 pm
Well I guess everyone on the Detroit Tigers bandwagon is jumping off and panicking. The team with the second biggest payroll and the most hyped team in the offseason ( and most-picked team to win the World Series in 2008 ) is slumping and winless through six. And it's not like they've played big teams. They got swept by both the Royals and White Sox... sweatdrop

...I still think the Indians are the best and most complete team in the AL Central, AL, and the whole MLB...The Cleveland Indians are my pick to win the World Series.  

Dude-LAP
Vice Captain

thewingsword

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:25 am
Biggest Bandwagoners:
MLB- what the *** is up with this red sox nation? you heard it last year, but you don't hear it now. A kid at my school was showing off his Yankees boxers in the locker room when they were on that marvelous roll in august. Then, after the Bo Sux won, he wore a red sox jersey. Now, he is wearin a baltimore jersey.
NBA- Celtics easily.
NFL- last year it was all patriots. Every where you go there were patriots jerseys. After the super bowl, everyone abandoned them.
NCAAM- probablhy UNC everyone was picking them to win, and everyone who said that started buying gear.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:01 pm
thewingsword
Biggest Bandwagoners:
MLB- what the *** is up with this red sox nation? you heard it last year, but you don't hear it now. A kid at my school was showing off his Yankees boxers in the locker room when they were on that marvelous roll in august. Then, after the Bo Sux won, he wore a red sox jersey. Now, he is wearin a baltimore jersey.
NBA- Celtics easily.
NFL- last year it was all patriots. Every where you go there were patriots jerseys. After the super bowl, everyone abandoned them.
NCAAM- probablhy UNC everyone was picking them to win, and everyone who said that started buying gear.

That was pretty clever and original "Bo Sux." And that kid is a moron, he isn't a real baseball fan.

A11121112111

Dude-LAP
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:22 pm
thewingsword
Biggest Bandwagoners:
NBA- Celtics easily.

Yea, you don't hear too much about NCAA bandwagon teams. Nice bringing it up. UNC and UCLA played very good basketball this year, but they were way too overhyped and favored. Kansas and Memphis deserved to be up there in the Championship game. Other teams that were overhyped were Duke, Louisville, Clemson, UConn, and Marquette.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:36 pm
MLB: New York Yankees, Boston Red Sox
NFL: Cowboys, Patriots
NBA: Celtics

I hate it when this happens. My dad is from New York so he's always been a Yankees fan and my uncle lives in Texas so he made us all Cowboys fans. Whenever I tell someone that I am a fan of one of those two teams they ask me all of these questions about it because they think that I jumped on the bandwagon. Also if either of those teams win the Championship I hate all the people who jump on the bandwagon and I was already here.  

Doughboy38383

KTS

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:49 am
MLB:NYY
NFL:New England Patriots
NBA sad used to be the Lakers now its the Boston Celtics WTF happened this year)
NCAA Football:USC
NCAA Mens Basketball biggrin uke
NCAA Womens Basketball:Tennessee  
General Sports Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out