Oh no.
  Me too.
  Gold?
View Results

Duroonsia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:00 pm
Which one do we worship?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:26 pm
heart GOD-AND THE BIBLE -TELLS US THAT THE ONLY WAY "TO HIM,HIS KINGDOM", IS THROUGH CHRIST. EVERYTHING IS TO BE DONE IN THE NAME OF CHRIST. IT ALMOST SEEMS BOTH IN A SENSE BECAUSE OF THIS. HOWEVER,GOD IS OUR HEAVENLY FATHER,OUR ONE AND ONLY TRUE GOD,THUS, WE WORSHIP HIM. HE ALSO TELLS US THAT HE IS A JEALOUS GOD AND NOT TO BOW DOWN NOR WORSHIP ANY OTHER THAN HIM.  

cuda469

mazuac

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:42 pm
There the same person's~ So by worshiping Jesus, we worship God~  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:10 pm
God adn Jesus is literally the same person. its just that God appears in three forms : the Holy Spirit, God the father, adn God the Son (Jesus). therefore it shouldnt matter who you worship because it is one and the same person.  

sunshinehearttrob

Duroonsia

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:41 pm
Wouldn't he have a separate soul.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:18 am
Duroonsia
Wouldn't he have a separate soul.

Hm... I think this is one of those questions that our small, finite minds aren't able to fully grasp... Like the trinity~

3 different "people, God the Father, God the Son *Jesus Christ*, and the Holy Spirit, the different.... essences! Yet the same person~

mazuac

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Contributor 150

cuda469

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:39 am
sunshinehearttrob
God adn Jesus is literally the same person. its just that God appears in three forms : the Holy Spirit, God the father, adn God the Son (Jesus). therefore it shouldnt matter who you worship because it is one and the same person.

THEY R ACTUALLY 3 SEPARATE ENTITIES  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:50 am
heart JAMES 1:5&6
(AUTHORIZED KING JAMES VERSION)
(5) "IF ANY OF YOU LACK WISDOM, LET HIM ASK OF GOD,THAT GIVETH TO ALL MEN LIBERALLY, AND UPBRAIDTH NOT; AND IT SHALL BE GIVEN HIM."
(6)" BUT LET HIM ASK IN FAITH, NOTHING WAVERING......."

IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION---ASK GOD---WITH ,HAVING FAITH
& IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST heart  

cuda469

TheBoyBrushedInRed

Dedicated Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:00 am
why not all three
God, spirit, son
duh  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:32 pm
We worship our Father through His Son and our Redeemer, Jesus Christ.
We worship Jesus Christ...  

xI--Constantine--Ix-

mazuac

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:31 am
xI-Constantine-Ix
We worship our Father through His Son and our Redeemer, Jesus Christ.
We worship Jesus Christ...

But by worshiping Jesus Christ, we worship God the Father, and the holy spirit through him!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:16 am
I am a husband, a son, and a brother. None of those are who I am but all of them are a part of me; they are different roles that I fufill.

I've always viewed the Trinity much the same way. There is only one God but he has lots of ways of interacting with his creations.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.'" - John 14:6 (NASB)

-----

And please lay off the caps. Yelling is rude and uncalled-for. And my eyes aren't as good as they once were. I have trouble reading big blocks of capital letters.  

kitsunegami

freelance lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:08 pm
"Glory be to the father, glory be to the son, glory be to the holy ghost three in one. As it was in the beginning, is now and shall be world without end. Amen."

Both.

Though personally, I almost always pray to God, though its usually ended with "In Jesus name we pray."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:53 pm
kitsunegami
I am a husband, a son, and a brother. None of those are who I am but all of them are a part of me; they are different roles that I fufill.

I've always viewed the Trinity much the same way. There is only one God but he has lots of ways of interacting with his creations.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.'" - John 14:6 (NASB)

-----

And please lay off the caps. Yelling is rude and uncalled-for. And my eyes aren't as good as they once were. I have trouble reading big blocks of capital letters.

User Image
"Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

That's a very good way to put it.
Thanks for posting that ^^

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!"
User Image

BunnyAperea

sunshinehearttrob

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:30 pm
Jesus and God are the same person. its the trinity thing. THree in one : holy spirit, God the father, and Jesus the son. its all teh same person, only three different forms.  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff