Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
For Every Faded Star (Vampire/Multi-Race Story x3) Open! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:41 pm
NOTE: Any characters that are not shown here and are made by you must be approved first by either myself or Toxic Toothpaste because she's a co-owner of this for helping me out (Thankies!!!! =0)

Story:
Abdul (Ab-Dool) City, high-class and expensive, over-wrought with wars and deaths, orphans practically rule the streets. Most orphans die on the streets, others by vampires taking their blood, most by suicide or war. But there are the few who can withstand all the terrors of their world, and seek to create the best army of not only one race but all kinds, to take their turn in the century and finally stop the wars and deaths, stop the rush of orphans. To keep track of every orphan, each has a colored ribbon on their arm to show their race: vampires are red, humans are green, faeries are purple, shifters are black, demons are blue and angels are silver. Vance and Dominique, two of the earliest orphans of Abdul, rule over this underground, preparing their make-shift family for the biggest adventure of their lives.

Characters:
(NOTE: No one should have a last name as they are orphans and lose track of them, or cast them aside)
Vance
Race: Born Vampire
Personality: cold towards most people, but protective of what he claims as his, as is normal for vampires.
Orphaned Because: Hunters killed his parents when he was seven
Appearance:User Image
Other: His hair is meant to cover his right eye as it was clawed out when he was seven, so whoever takes him, please remember this fact, thank you.

Dominique ("Dom")
Race: Was human but was bitten and is now a vampire, she still has a green ribbon though, a red one under it to show she was
Personality: Always smiling, optimistic, but her eyes hold a strong sadness that no one can understand
Orphaned Because: She had amnesia when she was found and she had been covered in blood, they assume it was a vampire/were wolf attack
Other: Vance is the vampire that bit her, but she allowed him to, thus they have a deeper connection than friendship but are not quite lovers

Caine
Race: Demon
Personality: He is basically a sex-fiend, he is a pansexual (basically meaning he has no preference what so ever) and a total pervert (gotta have one somewhere right?) He's bisexual in simple terms.
Orphaned Because: He absolutely refuses to tell anyone and if they come too close to the truth or ask to many questions he gropes them or does something else to make them feel uncomfortable (xDDD)
Other: His eyes are meant to be gold, keep that in mind please, thank you ^^

Reccka
Race: Human
Personality: She was brought up in a higher-class society and can sometimes be a snotty brat
Orphaned Because: Her parents were attacked for burning a vampire at the stake with no reason
Other: Nothing much to put here, but her eyes are green and she's like this when she has sugar ^^

Dwayne
Race: Shape Shifter
Personality: Extremely immature, but is serious when need be (even then sometimes he's not!)
Orphaned Because: His single mother couldn't take care of him
Appearance: User Image
Other: he shifts into a bunny (*squeal*) and calls Dominique "Big sister" even though she is only a year older

Emily
Race: Half-vampire
Personality: monotone, doesn't seem to have too much going on upstairs (if you know what I mean) she's kind of like a lifeless doll
Orphaned Because: Vampire/Human/Any other race relationships are prohibited so there isn't any "bad blood", half-vampires are considered a plague on the vampire name
Other: She can raise the souls of the dead and speak with them, she craves blood only on nights of the full-moon, Edward's sister

Edward
Race: Half-vampire
Personality: A bit more active than his sister, but more or less the same, very protective of her
Orphaned Because: (same as Emily)
Appearance: User Image
Other: He can place the souls of either the dead or living into a doll and they can walk around and do as much as they want to the extent of his power, craves blood on nights of the new moon, Emily's brother. Edward is Bisexual.

NAME: Kayami (pronounced Kay-omi)
RACE:Vampire
PERSONALITY: She appears to be happy until shes alone then her true sad feelings show. .She is 9. She hates the fact she was turned into a vampire but is grateful because without it she would have died. Wishes she could have someone to look after her though.
ORPHANED BECAUSE: She was defending her parents from a vampire and was biten and laid there transforming as her parents were killed.
APPEARANCE:
OTHER:She wishes she had parents still.

RULES:

YOU SHOULD ALL KNOW THIS BY NOW!!!

OTHER RANDOM BLAH BLAH BLAH:

Please pick a character and when we have run out and people wish to make new ones, follow what I used above, as well as asking one of our permission first and showing us your character so we may or may not approve!

CHARACTERS AVAILABLE:

Vance-Taken By: Komori_ichi-gatsu
Dominique-Taken By: OriginalCartoonHero
Caine-Taken By: killxmexlater
Reccka-Taken By: [ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Dwayne-Taken By: Komori_ichi-gatsu
Emily-Taken By: [ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Edward-TakenBy: [The][Shika][Spazz] biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:11 pm
[[Approved! >3
**HUZZA OPEN!**]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:13 am
haha okay okay
what character do you want Toxic-chan?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:30 pm
[[I think I'll be Emily and Reccka. :3 ]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:39 pm
[[Can I be...Dominique..? heart ]]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:53 pm
[[Jeeze, Emily AND Reccka? Haha okaaayyyy.... ummm I have Dom, sorries sweatdrop ]]  

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:51 pm
[[Well, Emily's like a lifeless doll, I want to more than "..." every post. xDD]]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:38 pm
((OMG< can I be Caine? I think I absolutely love everything about him.... ;D))  

JayySixx

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:02 pm
[[To Toxic: Well, okay, that's true... but when playing her what needs to be remembered is that she's more vampire than human so she often gets feverish in sun or when she smells blood ^^ oh and she only bites pretty people 3nodding
To Killxmexlater: of course! I'll change him to taken! I love him too!!! I based him off my older brother with the whole pervert complex thing xD oh and he has a BIG crush on Reccka so he's pretective of her and often tries to hug her so their chests are pressed together (*cough* weirdo *cough*) but she usually slaps him and hides behind Dom yelling "PERVERT!" (yea I thought a lot today while we were at the beach haha)]]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:16 pm
[OOH!! I wanna be Edward, Please? biggrin
And can I make him Bisexual? whee
I really like this Rp by the look of it. :] ]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:49 pm
[[of course!! *laughs a little pervertedly at what she can do to him now* >> << *ahem* but yeah of course! and thank you I hope it's fun once we get started ^^]]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:43 pm
((I Wanna Be Vance Pweez!)) 4laugh  

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:52 pm
[THANK YOU SO MUCH~! biggrin Haha I know > /// < This'll be fun.
P.s. I'm going to add that he's Bi to his Character profile.. just saying. ;] I have A couple I'm fangirling now. Hehe CaineXEdward. ;D Lmao I'm so fangirly xd ]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:12 pm
[[haha, if you want I can draw a pic of them ^^ then when I get home my friend can scan it and I'll put it up, yay Vance is now taken! Someone needs to take Dwayne though... I might double as him but I hate doing that *twitch*]]  

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:43 pm
OMFG THAT'D BE SMEXZY! If you did.. draw them draw them like Kaoru and Hikaru! biggrin Like this: User Image Lol :]  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games