Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] Getting Better (Amani'rudo Ayo x Igola'ikati)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The injured serval moaned in pain, still lying on the ground after being attacked by that damned colorful bird. His tongue was still bleeding heavily, his wounds all over the rest of his body had somewhat healed, but still stung with severe pain. "P-please, someone help," he muttered. His words were able to come out more clearly than they were earlier, but he was still very shaken up from the attack. Tears slowly rolled down his face as he shivered in pain on the hot day, resting under the tree.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The bright laid-back lion continued his mindless wandering until he stopped to rest under a shady tree on the scorching hot day. While resting at the tree, he couldn't help but notice the sounds of a soft whimper pleading for help. Amani'rudo Ayo turned around the tree and found a bleeding serval lying on the ground. "Whoa, what happened to you, man? You alright?" he asked as he tried to offer any assistance he could to the poor thing.  

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:25 pm
"No, I am not alright, obviously I am not alright! Just look at me!" the serval snapped. He then looked up at whoever had approached him. It was a bright colorful lion who seemed to have no intentions of doing any harm. "Sorry, just a bit snappy. I'm in a lot of pain." Igola'ikati slowly mustered the strength to stand, but had to rely heavily on leaning against the orange lion's legs to do so. "Thank you."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:37 pm
"No worries man, just chill out and take it easy, everything is going to be all right," Ayo said with an optimistic smile. "So what happened to you dude? You look like total s**t man. Get in a fight with a vulture or something?" The black and white serval was bleeding all over the place. Now that he was resting on Ayo's arm, he was now covered in blood too. Disgusting. Ayo hated blood, it reminded him of violence.  

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:13 pm
"Well, lets see, I was trying to find some food, found a little colorful bird to feast on and well, I shoved him in my mouth. Then he attacked me from inside my mouth, broke free and began to peck at me and scratch me with his talons. Its kind of all embarrassing actually," he said bluntly. "So, no. No fights with a vulture, but close. A bird of sorts, yes."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:15 pm
Ayo laughed at the poor cat's story. "Sorry dude, but you had that coming. Should have left the poor bird alone. No surprise it went apeshit on you dude." The serval really caused his own injuries it seemed, indirectly of course.  

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:12 pm
"Well, geez, thanks," he growled. Obviously it was his own fault, he didn't need that stupid lion telling him that. "You know what? I can really handle myself, thank you very much, but honestly, I don't want your help especially when you are going to be condescending to me."

"Condescending? Seriously man, sorry if I come off that way, don't mean to be condescending dude, I know how uncool it is to be talked down to like that," explained Ayo. This little man obviously had some anger management issues that need some resolving. "You should really chillax man, take it easy, don't let yourself get all angry all the time, take it from me, life is much easier living laid-back man."

"Oh, so you don't mean to be condescending but then you try giving me lessons about my life? Why don't you just leave me the hell alone? I really don't want your help," Igola'ikati growled. Stupid lion. Go away.

"Fine, if you don't want my help man, I'll just leave you on your own," shrugged Ayo. Ayo began walking away, letting the little serval to fend for himself. He felt a bit guilty for it, but he didn't need to be yelled at and it isn't Ayo's style to stay around for a fight.

As the brightly colored lion walked away, Igola'ikati felt his weight start to lose balance again until he ultimately fell to one side on the ground. "Ow," he muttered to himself. Okay, so maybe Igola'ikati was wrong afterall and the lion was right. Maybe he did need to be less...aggressive.

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games