Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:37 pm
User Image
Laing presently was fussing over his looks at lovely lake he decided to spend some time to hismelf at while he kept himself in perfict condition. being the vain, cocky stallion he is, he made it a point to look good at all times if hhe could help it. it would not due any good if he let himself look ragged or unkept. still fussing over his wing feathers, he wasnt paying much attention to much else as he made hismelf look acceptable.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:04 pm
User Image

She had wandered a fair ways from her last spot, where she had met one of the most elegant looking princes ever. It had been during the night, but that was okay, she didn't think that Prince Notos would want to see what she really looked like! She had taken a quick, short bath in a nearby pond, but her sense of wandering had forced her to wander over to a new area in order to escape her memories...

...Her instincts kicked in at that point, when she happened to stumble upon yet another prince, but this time, it was during the day... her luck really won out on her! Did it vanish after meeting with Notos!? She stared at the prince, seeing how opposite he was to the dark prince she had met earlier. She stuck back to the shadows to observe, her shocking red eyes glowing oddly in the sunlight.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:13 pm
Liang gave a dramatic sigh as he was done fussing over his looks. now bored and no one around (that he noticed atlest), he debated on searching out for someone to maybe chat with or shhow of to. but then the unpleasent thought of running into khirsah came to mind wich made him ruffle his feathers. well he would juust have to risk it as there was no reason to waste the time he spent keepign himself perfict. now looking around he wanted to chehck if anyone was around before goign on the search of some mare to show off to that is if they where up to his standard.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:44 pm
N'rai watched as the prince began to move away. Curious, she started to trail after him--at a distance, of course, where he couldn't sense her--and found that watching him was pretty entertaining. He kept fussing over his hair and wings! She thought this was pretty cute, considering, but kept her mouth shut as she continued to follow him.  

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:48 pm
Liang gave a yawn as he walked with no one in sight, but the longer he walked the more he felt he was beign followed which was odd. stopping in place after fellign annoyied wiht the odd feeling of being followed, he then laughed. " if theres any lovely mares followng me please do come out of hiding." ofcourse beign so vain he figured a mare was following him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:58 pm
She froze, thinking she had been found out. These princes were pretty good, considering they always somehow found their way towards her, no matter how hard she tried to hide. But this time, she stayed where she was instead of approaching... but as she was turning, she cursed her clumsiness as she stepped on a smooth pebble and went flying, landing on her side with a good THUMP! The sound of her body landing on the ground echoed slightly (for the area around her and the prince was quite silent, and even the softest sounds could be heard if one wasn't careful...) She hadn't been careful, and look at it now... she was caught!  

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:05 pm
Liang's ears twitched at the loud sound of someone falling onto the ground. shaking his head, he turned to face whoever fell to the ground. blinking he was somewhat surpised to find a mare of dark coloring. putting on his charming smile, he slowly walked over to her so he wouldnt scare her off. "well look at who we got here. you should really be more careful there." still smiling it was all an act to see if this mare's personailty was as pleasing as her looks where.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:55 pm
"Ah... aaah!" she somewhat squeaked and got up, backing away quickly with her head bowed. "F... Forgive this servant, Your Majesty...! I... I... did not mean to... to... t-t-t-to disturb you..." Her head was cast low, her eyes averted from the prince, because she knew if she should chance to look upon him boldly she would probably get punished. Life was so unfair sometimes...! It was just as well if he insulted her, because she was dirty and lower than the low; she was only useful for one thing, and that was for the sport of the demonic ones; the hunters, whose fangs glistened frighteningly in the moonlight during the full moon, when the hunting was done...  

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:07 pm
Liang almost laughed at her responce. it definatly wasnt one he was expecting but well the prince part did tickle at his vain, arrogant side. still the charming smile was there and he acted as if nothign was wrong. " my dear your over reacting a bit much. now come get to your feet, its never good to get dirty." giving the prince charming act, he wonder if just mauybe he could take advantage of this rather lovely mare but first he would ahve to learn more aobut her and her personalitly before he attempted such a thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:33 pm
"No, I, uh, I, uh, I.. I am unworthy!" she said, and looked up by accident, her scarlet-colored eyes finally revealed to the prince. Wincing, knowing he would ask why she had such a color for a dark-coated mare, she quickly glanced away, unwilling to spoil this prince's presence with her unworthiness. "I... I am always dirty compared t-to you, oh prince of gold!" She figured the flattering would keep her from being killed, and so she flattered him and stroked his ego as much as possible, to escape death. Death... it was always following her like an annoying fly.  

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:36 pm
Liang only chuckled and pat her on the head with a wing. " you flatter me much but please do get up and lets get you clean. a lady such as yourself should not allow yourself to get into such a dirty condition." oh he was enjoying this a little too much as he was learnign fast this mare was shy, and was quick to flatter him to keep out of trouble when she was in none at all. " come follow me, i can never leave a lady like you in that condition."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:00 pm
This prince was kind like the other prince was, but she felt attracted to this one moreso than Notos, whom she felt was more like an older (much older) brother, because they both looked similar, though she had no wings. Relunctantly she followed the golden prince, admiring how his coat glowed in the sunlight, like a firefly in the moonlight. "U-Um, if it's not too much tr-trouble, I-I can b-bathe m-m-myself and b-b-be out of your way, good prince..."  

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:05 pm
" i'll show you where you can bath tis no trouble at all." grinning as he walked aroggantly. he was likeing this mare more and more as he never met a female yet would would flatter him so much. drapping his wing across her back, he led her to a rather lovely lake that he had been at earlyer before coming across her. "so do tell me your name. my name is liang and it wouldnt due to not properly introduce each other to one another."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:53 am
"R-Really?" she asked, following him... that is, until he began to walk next to her... and drape his wing over her! She blushed, looking anywhere but at the golden prince until they arrived a gorgeous lake she had not seen before. It sparkled like sundrops dancing in the forest, and she forced herself not to gape (the lake probably belonged to the prince, she figured it would be rude to gape). When he introduced himself, it came to her he had yet to remove his wing from her back. Realizing she ought to answer him, she took a deep breath to calm her madly beating heart. "I... my n-name is N'rai T'sii, P-Prince Liang," she said, barely loud enough for the winged wonder to hear. "I, uh, will go and... bathe myself... now... Your Majesty... um... p-please let... p-please allow me to leave? Y-Your wing..."  

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:55 pm
the ever charming smile never left his face as he walked her to the lake. when she mention his wing was still across her back he removed it and stepped away to give her room with a chuckle. " sorry about the wing. its a pleasure to meet you N'rai T'sii." a sly grin came to his face as he was enjoying the fact this mare was so easy to fool tough really he always was the gentleman unless someone got on his bad side.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff