Cosmic Witch
Captain

Fashionable Vampire

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:27 am
Valarie Vayne's magic class meets just out side the school and away from any vegetation that could get hurt in the process of teaching fire magiks or any other type of magiks that involve destructive properties.

It's a beautiful day and Valarie Vayne sits on a bench outside of the main building of the school awaiting her new students. She had planned to teach them some basic magic techniques as well as a little bit of magic history to get them started. A smile spread across her face as she looked around herself, relaxing as a nice soft breeze ran through her long silver locks of hair.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:03 pm
He walked up to where the teacher sat. "Professor Vayne?" he asked as he looked at her. He hadn't met any of the teacher's yet so he didn't know if it was her or not.  

Wiseman_Narsil

Cosmic Witch
Captain

Fashionable Vampire

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:19 pm
She looked up and nodded with a smile. "Ah yes... hello You're the first student to enter, please... take a seat" She motions to around her.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:49 am
He went around and sat down on the ground, a little to the right of her. "I'm Dairuin ma'am." he said looking at her and smiling a bit. It felt a little weird being the first person in class.  

Wiseman_Narsil

Wolfie_Kimiko
Vice Captain

16,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:33 pm
He walked up to the class and threw himself down right next to Dairuin. "Hello Val-chan." he said with a grin and then looked at Dairuin. "Ah, if it isn't little Dai-kun, how are you doing?"

She walked up after Nat did and sat down a good deal behind him and Dairuin. "Morning Professor." she said smiling slightly at Valarie.

With a yawn he walked up to class, having spent the night before doing some work for Miss. Ishimora. "Good morning Miss. Vayne." he said with one of his handsome smiles as he sat do somewhere between Sai and Nat.

She made a bit of a face seeing Yamato join the class. "Great, now I have both Nat and him in this class." she thought with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:21 am
She goes over and sits down near Nat. "Hi Sensei!" She looks to Nat and gives him a smile. "Hey Nat." She looks to Yamato and nods to him, then looks towards Sai and Dairuin, giving them both nods of acknowledgement.

She goes over and sits down away from the lot of them, looking up to Valarie she only gives her a nod and gets ready to hear what she has to say.

She nods to them with a smile. "I'm glad you guys could make it." She goes to the pile and starts handing out books to the ones that showed up so far. "So here is the text book... and Nat... please don't set the field on fire again... I got in trouble for it"  

Cosmic Witch
Captain

Fashionable Vampire

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Emeris De LaLune
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:12 pm
She ran over and ended up skidding in front of them, almost crashing into Valarie. "Ah! Sorry Sensei!!" She whined. "I'm sorry I'm late! I over slept!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:01 pm
He grinned a bit. "Don't worry, I won't do it again...though in my defense I wasn't the only one to blame...some of the freshmen did it as well." he said taking the book from her.

She rolled her eyes a bit as Nat spoke. "That doesn't mean you didn't start it." she thought as she took the book from Valarie.  

Wolfie_Kimiko
Vice Captain

16,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Wiseman_Narsil

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:44 pm
"Ah hello Nat." he replied and then nodded towards Ginger. "Thank you." he said as he took the book from the teacher as she passed them out. He looked around at the students that were there so far. He knew of some of them through what the boss had given him to read, though the rest he wasn't so sure on.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:15 pm
She smiled and nodded. "alright class, we will begin with chapter two, please open your text books to page 43. Please start reading the introductory paragraph to yourselves while I begin to place notes...." She flicks her hand and a spark of dark blue light flickers from her fingers, beginning to write some key notes in the air, large and legible enough for them to be able to read.  

Cosmic Witch
Captain

Fashionable Vampire

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Wolfie_Kimiko
Vice Captain

16,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:11 pm
She sat there and silently read the opening paragraph to chapter two to herself, committing to memory what ever important points were in the paragraph.

He quickly read over what they had been instructed to read, then sat there for the next couple of minutes looking at who all was in this class.

He looked over the first page of the chapter, skipping over any of the parts that weren't important to the chapter.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 12:34 pm
He opened his book and started to read the beginning of chapter two. "I wonder what all we'll learn here." he thought as he read, looking up now and then at the teacher and the rest of the class.  

Wiseman_Narsil

Cosmic Witch
Captain

Fashionable Vampire

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:21 pm
She smiles. "Now- I'm sure you're all done reading what i have instructed you to. Please look at the board and I will finally begin class." She clears her throat. "Many of you have heard of magic as an illusion, a fantasy that lies only in the minds of the young. You see it in media and hear about all sorts of strange instances. Some cases may be, the disappearance of a child or a magic act that so-called 'magicians' perform on the streets or in theaters. But believe you me, there is an even deeper secret to magic. Some people can feel it in their bones, sense it and some times, just some times, they can even see it without realizing it." She closes her eyes. "Now- What is movie magic?" She sits on a pillow that appears out of nowhere that floats just a few feet from the ground. "It is a true illusion, created by computers and the directors of these movies. It is not true magic, no no... THIS..." She flicks her hand and a ball of blue flame sparks to life, hovering in the palm of her hand. "This is the true magic. The ability to manipulate the things around you, like the very air you breathe now. Can you be so sure that it is true air? Or perhaps it is magically induced air and we the inhabitants of this world are really- trapped in a magic bubble." She laughs a bit at her own musings. "Continuing on. . . now as you may, or may not know, there are many different forms of magic, from the type of magic that relies on spells and books to conjure them fourth and magic that runs through the very veins that give you life."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:49 pm
She listened intently to everything Valarie was saying, and agreeing with most of her points. "Maybe we are all trapped in a magic bubble...or maybe I'm just trapped in one for the musings of the heartless witch I work for." she thought as she took a few notes. She sighed a bit thinking about how trapped in her job she really was.

He smirked a bit at the comment about the bubble as he wrote down a few notes. "I true philosophical way of thinking."

"I'll have to remember that trick with the blue flame." he thought nodding a bit. He grinned thinking of what he could do with blue fire. "I'm pretty sure dad doesn't know that one yet."  

Wolfie_Kimiko
Vice Captain

16,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Wiseman_Narsil

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:59 pm
He watched the teacher as she taught, taking as many notes as possible. "I hope every teacher is as good as this one." he thought with a small smile.  
School Grounds

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff