Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A healthy and dedicated Kingdom Hearts Guild. Celebrating 4 great years! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Oathkeeper, Disney 

Reply Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild
The best kh outfits Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Fangirl/boy??
  heck yes!
  ...I shouldnt even have to answer that....
  GoLd!! ^_^ <333
View Results

Aikaterine Aingeal

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:32 am
So... I was thinking about it, and...
What outfits are [in your opinion] the best in kh 2?
^.^;;

I love Sora's Valor Form outfit! But Riku's is sooooo much better! ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:56 pm
I thought all of Sora's outfits were cool but then all the characters have unique outfits that are really awesome.  

General Lea

Interesting Conversationalist

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150

complex_ity_

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:33 pm
I liked all of Sora's outfits; Riku's were okay, except for the Riku clone's; Kairi's KH2 outfit was better than in KH1; and Roxas was so cute, it didn't matter his clothes were kinda dorky.

What I really don't like, though, is Sora's shorts. They're just so...weird, and short, and baggy O.o  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:26 pm
General Lea
I thought all of Sora's outfits were cool but then all the characters have unique outfits that are really awesome.

QFT  

king death death

The Kraken
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:10 pm
I really love Roxas's.
And Sora's.
And the Organization coats.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:29 pm
If I would have to pick 2 (it's just too hard to pick one favorite, since they're outfits are all so cool!), I would go with

1. Roxas
2. Sora

Ahaha, I know, I picked some of the main character boys, but they're outfits are really cool. Roxas is first, because his color combinations are decent, and he sort of gives a "skateboarder"-kind of look.

Sora is next, because his new outfit is MUCH BETTER THAN THE ONE IN THE FIRST KINGDOM HEARTS GAME. And I think black suits him very well, along with the red-side-pockets he has on each side. :3

Even though I love Riku to death, the first impression I got from his outfit was, "Are they making Riku look like a gangster now!?" But over time, I got used to it. ^^

B e i j i n g - B u n n y

Aikaterine Aingeal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:36 pm
Eh, I thought it looked really good and the thought didn't occur to me until now but you're right, Riku does look like he's a "gangster".....OMG! Wth?! O.o;;

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:17 pm
Hmmm. I'd have to say Sora, every outfit, and Roxas. LOL Riku does look like a gangster.... quite creepy....

And of course the Orginization's ^_^ Also I have to agree that Kairi's outfit is sooo much better in KH2 than KH1.  

oliviA7X

B e i j i n g - B u n n y

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:50 am
I know, right? Riku looks like a gangster! *sighs* But I still like his outfit in KH2, compared to KH1.

Oh, and I agree with Kairi's outfit looking better in KH2 as well. Though, it IS a bit short, which gives another reason why lots of KH-fangirls think that Kairi is a slut. (I don't think she's a slut, but she isn't too bright...)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:39 pm
Sora's final form in my opinion. It looks even cooler if you have Oblivion and Oathkeeper equiped.  

NathanHellScream

Aikaterine Aingeal

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:33 pm
Oh heck yes! You're right.....
Right now I'm trying to get the perfect game. It's kinda hard actually-mostly 'cause of the Moogles and there need to be mean to me...

But, back onto the topic! ^.^;; I think that Kairi's outfit is much better in Kh2 than in 1 as well, but I still like her hair short-it just made her slightly more adorable...
But, I don't see any problems with her overall-why does everyone hate her...?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:16 am
I agree when you say Kairi's KH2 outfit is cuter. I also agree with her short hair cuter! biggrin

But I absolutely love Namine. It's so simple and everything. Namine sticks out to me because it's so simple. Everyone else has an obsession with zippers or buttons xD

But Sora's outfits are all basicly the same thing cept different colors. But I do think that Final form is the best. I love wisdom form just cause of the sparkles that come from his feet biggrin

And I almost have a perfect game TT~TT the moogles are mean to me too and so is the Hercules tourny's >__>

I even beat Sephy!! biggrin * feels proud*

pandalovees

Aikaterine Aingeal

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:31 am
I think that's why everyone loves Namine! She's so simple and cute! 4laugh (I love her too-more than Kairi)

Ugh. I'm just working on the moogles now. I actually forgot about Sephy until you brought him but, but I think I can defeat him! ^_^;;

O_o;; Wow, you got far. Herc's touraments aren't all that bad. Just a pain in the butt sometimes... *sigh* Twighlight town is worst though (for me at least) *grumble* stupid time limits!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:33 am
Yea twilight town sucks but for the posters if you can get the ability to fly and you go a certain route you will get to the record in record time :3 This is a very good route. It's to get it in 45 seconds AS ROXAS. :3 very very good and if you had Sora and his flying ablity think of how fast that would go biggrin

Here is the Cargo climb also as Roxas in 12 seconds link Though I do have to say that cargo climb can get really irritating.

This is the clean sweep thing or where ever. Granted I didn't do it like this but I might try it :3 I did the forever way and put all the little trash pieces together and jumped in the middle and wents crazy :3 This is simplier though. blah here is what you need to have equiped in order to have your attacks like that, blarg

Anyway that's really the only challanging ones I can think of ;P
If you need anymore help just message me or something and I'll be more than happy to help!

pandalovees

)oxyMoron(.9

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:33 pm
Roxas just looks really cool. I could see someone wearing his outfit. And his hair is just so awesome looking.

Is it weird that I like the way Seifer looks? I mean, I know his choice of clothing is a tad on the random side (white trench coat? Belly top? Tuque? WHAT THE HELL?!) but for some reason I think I just works with his wannabe badassness.

Riku. Looks so stupid to me. In the first KH. O my God he looks so dumb.

Sora's new outfit makes me happy. All the Xs and unnecessary pockets and zippers and stuff are just so... trademark cool? I don't know (The X on Sora's a** makes me laugh).

Cloud's isn't bad, I don't know where the claw comes from but it isn't bad. My little sister told me that Tetsuya Nomura combined some of Vincent's trademark fashion elements to make the KH Cloud.

Oh and am I the only one who didn't realize that Auron looked different from FFX until the third time of playing KHII? :/  
Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff