Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxDemon_Blood_WolfxX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:59 pm
it was no big deal for me how bout u  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:12 am
Well it wasn't that big of a deal because of my older cousin Erin who I was mostly in her shadow till she went off to colledge. She used to be super got. I'm more punk but still goth and cyber-ish too. The only thing my parents freaked out about is the pircings and the hair...head shaving and all that stuff >.<  

Fox From Hell

Newbie Member

Gabby_lover19

3,750 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:54 pm
My parents ignored me. Then went into a short state of denial. Now they talk to me, unless we're in public, then they don't know who I am.....  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:55 pm
I'm not goth no more, but was when I first began this awesome place. But my dad more-or-less was kinda like...."eh? Why?" But that be the past. Now if anyone says, "are you goth" I just say "no...(can't use my real name)I'm AKA, not goth")  

akaakashaboingboing
Crew

AdrianaKitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:17 pm
akaakashaboingboing
I'm not goth no more, but was when I first began this awesome place. But my dad more-or-less was kinda like...."eh? Why?" But that be the past. Now if anyone says, "are you goth" I just say "no...(can't use my real name)I'm AKA, not goth")

Oh Michael... rolleyes
My parents were scared of the cyber goth pictures, but adjusted to my lazy goth fashion.
Then came the preggi goth and I was a whore.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:19 pm
They pretty much went, 'Why aren't you wearing your colored shirts so much?' Then they made sure I was still Christian, and didn't care.

Figmented Imagination

Siegfried Kiefter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:35 pm
My parents couldn't care less. Why do your parents care whether or not you're Christian. It's your choice.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:19 pm
AdrianaKitten
akaakashaboingboing

Oh Michael... rolleyes
My parents were scared of the cyber goth pictures, but adjusted to my lazy goth fashion.
michael?  

akaakashaboingboing
Crew

+Dr. Jekyll+
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:39 am
I got
"It's juat a black phase"

Although my fashion is pretty relaxed since I can't dress myself in morning...
They pretty much don't care.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:00 am
akaakashaboingboing
AdrianaKitten
akaakashaboingboing

Oh Michael... rolleyes
michael?

I meant to say philmarkdevinjeremiahashleyjakobetc...  

AdrianaKitten

9XArsenicX9

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:49 am
My parents reacted quite well when I explained to them what my definition of a "Goth" was.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:26 am
I wear my black colors on my skins but truly I'm all about the mind set of goth and not the fashion. I have been workin on this outfit....... its basicly something out of hellraiser rofl lol twisted  

Dark Dragon Lord Zack 666
Crew

Moonlight_Naida
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:24 pm
User Image Look for me by the moonlight.

They didn't really care. I was never really gothic anyway. But they probably saw I was a lot happier at that time than I was before so they couldn't complain. It was just a matter of taste and it had nothing to do with my attitude or feelings.

For my sister it was different. She tried to look goth because she wasn't feeling well but it only made things worse because people started being afraid of her. So my parents weren't so happy then. xd

Anyway, I'm really not goth at all anymore and my parents couldn't care less what I look like anyway.
Watch for me by the moonlight.User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:11 pm
They didn't really. I mean, from as soon as I could buy my own clothes they were always black and purple, and I've always done my own style, so i never really "went" goth, it's just what i was.

Oh yeah, my folks are both psych nurses, so they have seen a lot worse. As long as i never ended up a junkie, they were happy.  

Kamorth

Phreekboi AKA Penumbra

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:51 am
my parents only recently noticed that i have always been the way i am, it's just me. at least thats what i told them when they threatened to send me away, what is the big ******** deal anyway  
-+- Gothic Gaians Forum -+-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff