Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:38 pm
User Image

The sun is high in the blue skies, not a trace of rain clouds in sight and the temperature of the weather is perfect. It is a typical spring day with breeze blowing through the grass and flowers. The meadow looks like it was overrun with rabbits and deer, not a single soquili could be found anywhere near that meadow.

The skies was still and quiet for awhile before the sound of flapping wings coming from the distance. A small white mare with sea-foam green flutter wings zooms across the skies, almost like she was being chased but she indeed is being chased by a eager bug-lover.

"Hey 'Tina!!! Wait up!!!" A masculine voice shouts as a large blue and black stallion zooms across the skies before he literally crashed into the large tree because he was too focused on agile and speedy flutter to see the tree coming his way. He crashed into the ground with "@_@" expression on his face. "whoa...."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:48 pm
User Image
Solace wasnt really enjoying the nice weather, she was on the search for her twin brother whom she had no luck finding. he had always looked out for her and made sure she never got taken advantage of sicne well she was a bit innocent. as she roamed about on her own the fluttercorn was shocked to her a loud crash and a male voice. she made her own "@_@" expression as she didnt knwo what was going on. " ummm someone there?" was all she managed to mutter out as she searched for who ever crashed.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:22 pm
Montego scrambles up to his feet because he doesn't want anybody to see that he was a fool and crashed into the tree while chasing his "bug lady" friend. He wobbles around like a newborn foal before he managed to get an even footing before he froze when he heard a gentle and soft voice calling out.

The large stallion puffs his chest out as he strode in the direction of Solace's voice and froze when he sees a stunning flutter female with horn on her head. He swore he have died and gone to the heaven because he haven't met any other 'bug ladies' beside Coventina. He just simply stood there with slack jaw and stared at the female.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:25 am
Solace was stunned at how large the stallion was compared to her and almost giggled at how he puffed himself up. when he didnt say anything though she tilted her head at him and stared right back. she wondered now what made him not say anything. "silent type?" was all she asked out of couriousity adn she hoped she wouldnt ofend him.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:08 pm
Montego tries not to look down at Solace because she is VERY tiny compared to him and he feels like a dork right now. He tries not to go cross-eyed because he is very dizzy and the mare is so stunning to the point where she could render him speechless with just a glance or a smile. He snapped his mouth shut with a slight blush gracing his cheeks. "Sorry... you are second bug lady I met beside 'Tina. You know her?" He says in stupid manner as he blinks at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:12 pm
Solace blinked at him as he called her a bug lady. innocent and courious, she stared up at him as she was way smaller than him. " bug lady whats that?" shakign her head she frowned. " no your the first i ever seen around here." at the moment she now wondered if she would ever find her brother.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:36 pm
" bug lady..." Montego blinks as he is taken back by her question. "Um... you have wings like butterfly yes? that means you are bug lady.. a very beautiful one at that if I may be so bold." He nods sagely. His red eyes almost popped out of his skull because he was the first male she ever met around here and he couldn't help but to feel special and proud that he got to her before anybody else.

"I am Montego.. shall I get your name, lady?" Montego says as he knows that he sorely needs some help when it comes with interacting with females that is not part of his own herd.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:51 pm
"oh... i see well i guess that makes sense why you would call me a bug lady." she blushed a bit at his complement adn shuffles her hoofs in a childish mannor. " my names solace its nice to meet you montego." givign a small smile, she would put her worries aside for now though she would definatly go looking for her twin again.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:18 pm
Montego shrugs sheepishly as he looks at Solace. "If you don't want me to label you as a bug lady, I won't do that because my mama always tells me to treat ladies with respect regardless what they are." He beams at Solace, feeling proud that he still remember one of his lessons as a foal. "Solace.. that is a very beautiful name and very fitting for you! You are peaceful.. just like solace." He beams widely, knowing that if his herd sister Zaicate or Zaria was here, they would have kicked him for that stupid pun.

"If you are new, I can help you out.." Montego bobs his head as he grins back.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:25 pm
" oh i dont mind too much and only asked out of couriousity as to why you would cal me a bug lady." Solace couldnt help but then giggle a little at how Montego was acting and at his pun he made. " thank you both for the complement and for the offer of help." she frowned a little as she contiuned. " im use to beign with my twin so its odd to not be in company of someone else so you could say im glad for the company."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:53 pm
"Show your favorite feeding place. Be pleasant, be a gentleman. Suggest a nice flight to the beach." A very very small flutter mare swoops by Montego's ear while whispering suggestions to him before she zooms off so she won't interfere anymore.

Montego was about to reply but his little 'pesky' friend Coventina swooped by and whispered so many advices and suggestions to him. He couldn't keep up with her hurried whispering so he decided to ad-lib and just go along with it. "Oh? you have a twin? I bet its very awesome! Where is your twin anyway? is she supposed to be with you all of the time?" He still doesn't know that being twins doesn't mean they have to be the same gender at all. "Um.. are you hungry? I can show you my favorite spot where the grass is always rich and juicy with some flowers for flavor."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:58 pm
Solace was shocked to see a flutter come in and whisper to Montego then leave as quickly as she came. she then chuckled at montego. " my twin is actualy my twin brother and its nice having him around as he looks out for me. he thinks im a little too inocent and would be taken advantage of which is why he usualy with me." givign a nod of her head, some food did sound nice. " food sounds good if you didnt mind at all." giving a innocent smile, she was happy to ahve run into someone so nice.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:17 pm
Montego could see that Solace was shocked to see Coventina and he just shrugs with a half grin. "A friend of mine. She seems to think that I need help when it comes to ladies." He says with an amused eyeroll. He extended his wing out to her in an invitation and blinks. "Oh? a twin brother? I thought all of the twins had to be the same gender" He comments before he shrugs. "Of course I do not mind! Follow me, Solace." He beams widely as he turns around and waits for Solace to follow him.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:23 pm
" i think its rather amusing she did that." chuckling, she followed Montego feeling rather safe with him and comfertable. " oh no twins dont have to be the same gender." oh her twin would most likey flip if he knew she was around a stallion but as he wasnt here she was left to figure out things on her own. " do you have any siblings?" couriousity had caused her to ask as they walked along together.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:11 pm
Montego grins at Solace as he leads her to a secluded spot that he claimed as his favorite feeding ground. Any soquili could see why because one side of the spot was lined with berry bushes while the grass in that spot is always fresh and juicy. "Yeah.. she does that all of the time, she is another buy lady friend of mine." The large stallion grins at the fluttercorn. "Of course, I have two sisters and I love them to death. You should meet them sometimes, I think you will like Icey and Dorieann." He bobs his head eagerly.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff