Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just Another Polls Guild

Back to Guilds

Make friends, chat it up, role play, and vote on polls. : ) 

Tags: polls, general discussion, role play, spam subforum, hiring admin 

Reply Just Another Polls Guild
.: The Gaia Cash Shop :.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gaia Cash Shop
  <3
  </3
View Results

-Kira-Kohanamaru-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. There is no life without love User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Gaia Cash Shop

Gaia Cash Amount / Gold Value
25 = ~2,500

This has been a touchy subject lately with my friends who use Gaia.
There has been a price put on Gaia Gold.
You can be banned for buying Gaia gold with real money, but that's exactly what Gaia has done. And because of that inflation is even worse.
That Faustio's bottle, was $9.99.

It's crazy
Gaia's economy is going from being fun and finding a way to make money, to being harder to use, and the only way to really do well is if you buy all of the random Gaia things.
Donation items, Gaia Cash, everything is so much harder to get.
There are some quests that will never be finished because of it.
Look up Kiki plushies. There are less than half a page of them in the MP.
There used to be 4 pages of them just a few months ago.
I personally have gotten a few things from the Gaia Cash Shop, and I have donated for years now. But I really don't like how there is now a real life price on Gaia Gold.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. But it's not love if not true User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:07 am
Put me to sleep, evil angel...

It is kinda hypocritical...

I haven't donated in a few months. Just been buying the Thank You's in the MP early on, then selling them/moving them onto a mule account for safe keeping to sell later, if I don't like the items.

I bought a critter from the Cash Shop in the MP for the sole purpose of selling it after it evolves some.

Honestly, I haven't been paying too much attention to the inflation lately, because I've finished all the quests I was gonna do to get all the old school items that I wanted. And if something new comes out that I want and is rather expensive, I've got some '07 letters I can sell.

...Open your wings, evil angel

Light of Nuitari
Captain

Tricky Reveler

-Kira-Kohanamaru-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. There is no life without love User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My friend got me a $25 Cash Card for my birthday
I like the unicorn, but now this just means Monthly items will get stupid because they are only $2.50 each.
Most items in the cash shop that evolve are at least $7

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. But it's not love if not true User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:03 pm
Put me to sleep, evil angel...

But the monthly stuff doesn't evolve, so it kinda evens out with the collectibles, right?

And really, seven out of ten of the monthlies are stupid anyway, so how much harm could it really do?

...Open your wings, evil angel

Light of Nuitari
Captain

Tricky Reveler

Azreal21

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:07 pm
I can't really formulate an opinion on this one. I haven't had the money to donate for monthly items. (guitar and four horsemen were given to me by friends.) Nor can i afford to buy gaia cash, therefore i rarely look at anything that may be in the shop.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:33 pm

True dat to the lame-@$$ donation items
whee

-Kira-Kohanamaru-

Just Another Polls Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff