Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Stallions? (Lucinda and Dirt) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Watching the water trickle through the stream the young mare admired her reflection in the crystal clear stream. Pawing at the water wondereing what today held for her. As she looked about she could see the breeze gently rustling throught the trees, slightly upset that she had no real friends to hang out with.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:06 pm
User Image

While wandering along a streamside though keeping his distance from the water he noticed something off in the distance. He kept his focus on the object as he neared it watching is slowly grow before her realised what it was. "A female!", he whispered to himself excitedly. He decided to hang back just out of her path of sight but still close enough to hear what she might be saying wondering if he could come up with someway to either startle her or shock her about what he would surely learn by listening without being seen.  

sell it eBay

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:14 pm
Leaning down to take a drink of water from the clear stream Lucinda wondered out loud her thoughts.

"Ah me...there's never anything to do. I thought since coming to live here I might have found someone to hang out with. I wonder what it would be like to have someone to hang out with."

Shaking her mane slighlty the odd gems under her eyes and hooves glimmered slightly.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:33 pm
Looking at this mare from afar his face went into a form of disgust as she put her nose into the water. "How can she get so close to the water like that", he thought quietly to himself. He listened as she spoke after getting the drink of the water he found appauling. He mumbled out in a low almost inaudible mumble in response to her whinning, "I know something you could do." He leaned a little closer as she seemed to glimmer in the light and cracked a small twig beneath his hoof. Being slightly startled by the nose he made he quickly pulled back and remained unnormally still for a while.  

sell it eBay

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:42 pm
Turning quickly to face the sound. Shaking her mane she peered in the direction, saying in a very unsure voice.

"Is...is anyone over there?"

Walking slowly in to the clear stream she kept peering in the direction of the noise.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:13 pm
He starts making a sound that badly immitates the birds around trying to make her think he was a bird while he remained completely still. "Let's hope she doesn't ruin my fun quite yet", he thought to himself as he made the bad bird call. His face turned to complete disgust as he saw the female walk into the water. "How can she do something like that? Water is completely evil", he said this a little louder than he had meant to but it was still barely above a whisper.  

sell it eBay

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:19 pm
Blinking as she made a whining noise before turning around,

"Maybe I'm just hearing things."

Looking down in to the stream she giggled softly,

"It's so nice and refreshing"

Splashing the water around. She was happy enough when she was alone but there was something missing.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:22 pm
He looked at her in horror as she froliced in the water. Before he even though he yelled out, "You are making it angry!", he then quickly realised what he had down and crouched down quickly hoping he had not been noticed.  

sell it eBay

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:28 pm
Turning around quickly hearing a voice.

"Making it angry...?"

Quickly running out of the water she looked down at the stream puzzled,

"Did you talk to me?"

The stream bubbled past her as she poked her hoof in to the stream, the water bubbled and swirled around her.

"I'm...I'm sorry if I made you upset"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:35 pm
He looked blankly at the female almost at a loss for words. Suddenly he gets and idea and decides it would be fun. "Yes", he stated firmly, "How would you enjoy something running around through you having fun?" He paused for a short moment silently chuckling to himself.  

sell it eBay

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:42 pm
Cocking her head to the side,

"Oh...I didn't think...well I'm terribly sorry. I didn't mean to run through you like that...it was just...well it felt nice..."

Peering in to the stream a little more, she smiled,

"I'm sorry...forgive me?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:47 pm
He stops chuckling to himself and calms himself down to speak. "How can I forgive you", he said in a demanding tone, "First you drink from me then you run around and frolic in me..." He paused for dramatic effect then started again, "Would you forgive someone for drinking from you or frolicing on you?"  

sell it eBay

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:54 pm
Laying down near the stream watching the water bubble and trickle along.

"Oh...I didn't think about it that way. I guess I wouldn't forgive someone for doing that."

Pouting slightly, she whined. Feeling bad for the stream as she thought about the idea that she might have hurt the streams feelings.

"I am truely sorry..."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:58 pm
He looked at her and shook his head at her. "This girl seems dense.", he thought to himself then he spoke up louder, "What ever would possess you to do that to me? Do you not think of others feelings and only think of your own?"  

sell it eBay

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:12 pm
Looking down at the stream she felt slightly sadden,

"Well...I've never really had anyone else to talk to let alone think about...so I guess I've only thought about my own feelings."

Getting slightly angry at the stream,

"Well it's not my fault that you were so cool and refreshing! Besides...if you're so smart maybe you could find me some to hang out with...maybe I wouldn't forlic in you any longer..."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff