Submit

Tatter mayonnaise
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:39 pm
you may use these guidelines to describe your character if you wish.

Name sad can be either your real name/made up/or your gaia username)
Age sad of either player or real self)
anything you might find important
and a picture of a roleplaying character and your wolf form(required by Hypo)

it would be nice if no one had the same character so when you post a picture for your character

DO NOT FORGET TO FOLLOW THE RULES OF THE RULE POST THAT HYPO POSTED thank you  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:41 pm
Nicias

User Image

((i changed my picture xD))
Name: Nicias
--is a quiet person, but can be very hyper at times. she tries to uphold her values. She is loyall to the pack and can dissapear a random moments only to appear again(to aquire my grounding haha). she's more of a loveable person than a fighter but if she gets really mad BEWARE. but that doesn't mean she won't do anything to help. She has a True dragon sword(yes from ninja gaiden black) and uses some ninpo.(and again yes from ninja gaiden black)

wolf form:

User Image  

Tatter mayonnaise
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

510_RealityCheck

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:42 pm
Okay. Heres my role play charachter spot!

Name: Okami Tsukihoshi
-shy, but once you get to know her, she is a very good ,outgoing friend. Warning, don't get her mad! She is a good fighter and survivalist. she has a sharp tounge that speaks her mind. She is loyal to her clan, but does not like outsiders. She is very short-tempered and is very protective of her sister.
Pic:
human form:User Image
Wolf form: User Image

Name: Kitsune Tsukihoshi
-A very shy girl. All of her friends seem to be animals. She doesn't get along well with people, or people who turn into animals, this applys to everyone excpet okami, her sister.
Human form:User Image
Wolf Form: User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 2:14 pm
ok heres mine

Name:Senri
-he doesn t talk much but his actions tell all
-hey may look evil but hes good
-is very shy
-is a dark wizard and a swordsman
User Image
-this orb is his dead brothers soul its always with him

name: Gabe
User Image  

Attached To Darkness
Crew

Imaginary Rabbit

Greedy Noob

13,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:24 pm
Name: Alexiel
ever since she gained power from her ancestors she gained new abilities but still playful as ever and loves midnight more than ever!

human form:
User Image
perfect for blending in and unoticable by humans and such looks like a normal ardinary girl accompanied by her pet cat.

nekomimi form:
User Image
as nekomimi she abviously gains the ears and tail of a neko along with agility balance and strength.

midnight (speed)
User Image
when in speed form midnight gains tremendoes speed and agility. he was given this ability to protect alexiel as her healing form.

alexiel (healer/sorceress)
User Image
when in healer form her inner child comes out being the sorce of her power there are sometimes when transformed back she loses memory of events during this transformation, mostly when to much power is used. power was enhanced thanks to spell book and staff given by ravirn.

midnight (strength/power)
User Image
when in strength mode midnight gains tremendoes strength to crush enemies. was given these abilities to accompany alexiel in her asassin form.

alexiel (stealth/asassin)
User Image
when in sin form her movements become fast and swift she becomes silent as night and unoticable but only good with far of attacks not good with hand to hand combat, but midnight is incharge of that part. thanks to the summoning tome she can summon equiptment anytime also helping with combat.

i know i know long but i think thats it i ddnt want to go any deaper with info ugh you know how i am everything has to go together -.- and pictures have to somehow be acurate to her transformations. there is something else i will add in the future if necessary. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:34 pm
Name: Hypo
-The quite type

Human form:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wolf form:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Hypo101
Vice Captain

Ravirn120
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:49 pm
User Image
Ravirn is a clever wizard, quick to think up a plan, he can do any thing you throw at him. He is a powerful person, he spends most of his time training or reading spell books. If someone needs help he will always be there to protect the innocent.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:11 am
Name: Angel Hex Blackrent

Abilitys: can turn from human to wolf or werewolf and back at anytime.

Story: He was royalty amount his pack and in a war he was taken away to be come a slave he is now free and a freedom fighter and somwhat of a lone wolf. He manly goes by hex and thats what he tells people and other wolfs his name is unless he gets to know them well and feels he can trust.
He is large then most wolfs setting in at 4'5" and weighing in at 205 pounds. as a human he is 6'2" and weighs 220. In his werewolf form hes 6'7" and weighs in at 240 pounds of complete muscle like his other forms. He has always protected those who need help and he will lay down his life for anyone he trusts, and will shed blood for anyone who needs help.

Human Form:
User Image

Timber wolf form:
User Image

Werewolf form:
this was a picture of him when he was inslaved but think of him with out the mistress. And you will get the idea of how big he is. And yes he still wears the chains to always remind him to fight for freedom and for the right reasons.
User Image  

Rexnier

Imaginary Rabbit

Greedy Noob

13,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:37 pm
neow! i just noticed my rp character is the youngest >w< do meh gets mow leniency? X3 ands will i be pwotected mow?! hu? hu? whee  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:15 pm
name: alexandra
useful info: better left to be said in the RP it's self. but that's just my opinion ^_^

User Image

wolf form: (credit for finding this thing goes to darkshadow angel_death. thanks ^_^)

User Image  

sk8erstar
Crew

SparkSilence
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:48 am
My Wolf form : User Image And my human form.... : User Image Name : Spark
Personality : Can be easy-going and friendly when he feels like it but if he gets angry he doesnt hesitate to crush his enemies.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:37 pm
thank you demon of wolves... I AM NEVER RETURNING TO THIS TOPIC EVER AGAIN!!! i hate that thing/you i hate lord of the rings omg and im like so gone wen u show up in the rp! O.o *faints*  

Imaginary Rabbit

Greedy Noob

13,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers