Manda
Captain

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:37 pm
I will use this thread now to keep track of SoA logs that were previously posted in my Journal on the SoA Guild.

That journal will now be used only for profiles and links to logs, etc.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:41 pm
User Image

-Watering Hole-

PhiferWolf

The blazing solar star began to sink below the horizon, bringing in the cool winds. Only a single star shown through the sun's light. The lionesses retreated back to their Prides and the animals returned to their families. However, Usu had no one else but his old Acicia tree.

He rose to his feet, stretching out. "I am going out now, my old friend. I will return shortly. Call for me if you need to." it was strange talking to a tree, but it felt as if it was alive somehow...somehow, living more than a tree.

The grey maned wolf trotted down to his usual watering hole for a quick drink before venturing into the unknowns of the Pridelands.

Sirius Dogstar
Approaching that very same watering hole was a light colored male lion. He was rather young looking, not fully grown but not a
cub. The begining of a brown colored mane just visible. Across the bridge of his nose was three long scars, caused by his brother's claws. The male looked friendly enough, his crimsom eyes holding a gentle look. Upon sighting the wild dog, the male cocked it's head slightly to one side and paused.

Manda
A dark-colored lioness paused as well, scenting the other two before she was close enough to see them. A little unsure, she crept forward, and under some bushes, watching. She wasn't quite fully grown either, though close to it.

PhiferWolf
Lately, Usu has been too carefree and somewhat oblivious to his surroundings that he didn't notice the two lions. He
continued straight for the watering hole for a quick drink.

It's been a while since I've been by myself. last time, there were those two maned wolves, Sesere and Tajwar... The thought of their names gave a shiver down his back for some reason. He pressed forward with strange thoughts in his head.

Sirius Dogstar
Had he been able to speak, Kijito would have called out to the wild dog. Sensing another presence, Kijito became alert, his muscles tense. Looking about he tried to spot whoever he sensed but was unable to.

Manda
Eyes darting between the two of them, she noticed that the male lion seemed to have realized she was there. But the wild dog
didn't appear to have noticed either of them. Tilting her head just slightly, she continued to watch for a few more minutes. They didn't seem to be a threat, but
she wasn't about to go walking into something that could get ugly.

PhiferWolf
The sudden thought of the cool water boomed through his head, stronger and stronger. Until it became a powerful
urge. All thoughts wiped but the single one of water. He sprinted and ran to the watering hole.

However, he forgot about the small sturdy rock that blocked the watering hole's opening. Tripping over it, he tumbled forth and landed head first into the water.
At least he got his drink.

Manda
Her eyes widened a bit at that, and she couldn't help making an amused noise. The bush she was hiding under shook slightly as well. She realized then that she HAD made a noise and slapped a paw over her mouth. Oops.

PhiferWolf
Usu's head, still wet, jerked over to the rustling bushes. He never did mind company, not even from an crocodile.

"Is someone there?" He asked, "you can come out, you know."

He slowly got out of the pool of water. Shook himself free of a few drops of the crystal-like water.

Manda
She sighed slightly ... well, that did it. She crawled out from under the bush and stood. "Yea ... sorry for laughing at you," she said, eyeing him. She hadn't seen all that many wild dogs that ran around alone before.

PhiferWolf
An ear twitched, still wet.

"You were laughing at me?" he asked sarcasitically. "Heh, I don't mind really. Not at all. But hiding isn't the best way to get other's attention." he laughed a little. "It's the exact opposite." He smiled.

"Oh where are my manners? My name is Usufii'moyo, but however, I have gotten used to being called Usu."

Manda
"Well, I didn't mean to ... but you did look pretty funny," she replied, one of her own ears flicking in response. "And my hiding would have worked if I hadn't laughed." Her tone was a bit teasing.

"Ah, I'm Layilme ... nice to meet you."

PhiferWolf
He again laughed slightly.

"If you didn't reply, you wouldn't have been to discovered." Usu tilted his head so a few drops of water fell out. "And if you waited 'til nightfall, you would have been to get away with your fur." he stared at Layilme's beautiful colorations and it's resemblence to the night's sky.

"Oh, before all else, I must tell you that I never stick to one place for long. I am often running off to one place or another. Just so you know." he gave a half-hearted smile.

Manda
She shrugged slightly, sitting down and licking at a paw. "No reason to apologize for that," she replied, having a feeling that was somewhat what he was doing. "I tend to wander a lot too."

She set her paw down again, blinking at him. "Any particular reason?"

PhiferWolf
He turned his head away to the sky. It was a moment of silence as the crickets played their night melody.

"A tree..." he spoke.

Manda
"A ... tree?" she asked, a little confused now. He wandered around because of a tree? But trees didn't move from place to place ... right?

((Seem to be missing a post here x.x; ))

Manda
She blinked, head tilting. "No, what? Tell me ..." she said, not demanding ... really. He WAS making her curious now, though. Did his tree move, somehow?

PhiferWolf
"It calls to me..." he dipped his head. "I often go out every now and again. But when it wants me back, it calls to me. It....." just then a slight breeze blew by, nothing parculiar about it.

"Uh, I got to go now." he stampered, flushing slightly. He ran past the female lion, Layilme, and up the path.

"It was nice talking to you" he yelled back over his shoulder.

Manda
She watched him go, still looking a little confused. "Uhm ... all right, see you later!" she called after him. "Maybe ..." she said softer as his form receded into the darkness.

She sat there for a moment longer, a light breeze ruffling her fur, then padded over to get a drink at the watering hole before leaving herself.

Manda
Captain

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Manda
Captain

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:44 pm
User Image

-Meeting a God-

Safaia
Dathcharu'kai wasn't happy. Not that he was -ever- that happy, but none-the-less, nothing seemed to be going well lately.
He just hoped that he didn't run into a certain someone, 'cause freankly, he never wanted to see her face again. Sulking, as he normally did lately in his adolescence, Dath had found himself in the pridelands. And finally, after crossing just enough into the lands to notice the markings of territory, he scrunched his nose. Ewww.... he thought, those lions that are more like rabbits then
anything.
He sighed, plopped down in a sitting position, and took a little break. Sure, he could fly, but he just didn't feel like it....he shook his black wings out, giving them a little stretch before folding them back up against his blood-red back. His golden snake-slit eyes, normally scanning for trouble to get into, were dull-y staring at the ground.

Manda
Heading away from that waterhole, she was a bit lost in thought over Usu's tree. And so she didn't notice anyone else around as soon as she might have and nearly ran right into the other.

"Whoops, sorry!" She pulled back, blinking. "I wasn't paying attention ..." she trailed off, staring at him. Were those ... wings? After all, she'd neve seen a god
before, so she didn't know what to make of him.

Safaia
Dath blinked. What...? He glanced up, and saw quite an equally stunning creature in front of himself. Well! Mortals
were supposed to be boring...how...weird. He closed his eyes in a squint as he peered at her.

"Obviously you weren't paying attention, nearly trampled me! Tch, mortals never knowing anything these days..." He fluttered up his wings in a show, proving that yes, they inded were wings. He snorted and drew back his head to puff out his chest.

He may be going through a little 'emo' streak, but he was still conceited.

Manda
She blinked, taking a step or two back at his display. What in the world ...? Mortals? "Who ... ARE you?" she asked after a moment, eyes wide.

Safaia
Dath snorted. What the hell...? Man, belief must be wearing thin around here. Damn bunny-lions. "Hmph. I'm Dathcharu'kai. And for your knowledge..." He inched closer to her, and sneered, if lightly, "... I am a God, the God of Chaos, to get into details." He pulled himself back, and folded his wings up. He didn't look too full of himself though. That slight cocky feel that he had earlier fell as he sighed. "Not like it means anything anymore...tch, no one seems to care about gods anymore."

Manda
She frowned slightly at his speech, watching him. Oi ... god or no, he didn't have to be RUDE. She was about to say so before he
seemed to droop a bit, and she blinked, closing her mouth again and tilting her head.

"Well, sorry for almost running into you then ... again," she said quietly.

Safaia
Dath didn't say anything at first, he just flicked his tail after he spoke. "Tch, whatever." Sulky lion! He'd be as rude as he
wanted to be. One little girl wasn't going to bother him. He glanced back over to her though. Hmmm...wonder if she actually is of these lands.

"Question for you. Are you...a Pridelander?" His back twitched as he asked the question. Something...kinda bugged him about these lands, but he couldn't put a finger on it.

Manda
She blinked slightly, then shook her head. "Nope, I'm not really part of ... any pride," she answered. She just never had felt the need to group up with a bunch of others. Oh, she wouldn't mind being with a group if she happened to hook up with one, but she wasn't going to go looking
for it.

Safaia
Dath eyes her, but didn't act outwardly surprised. Hmm...weird. Oh well, not like he cared that much. But just for
entertainment, he could play it out like at least somewhat cared. "Ah, so you're one of those rogues? Eh, I never much undersood why lions bundled up in such a pathetic group called a pride. But hey, makes it easier for me to ruin things like that, I guess." He shrugged, but his eyes glistened. Hah, he loooved to just piss
lions off. It was just glee in his life. Maybe he could harass the Pridelanders for a while? Perhaps...but he always grew so bored of mortals so fast. There was only one that was at least mildly interesting....but...well, whatever. That was the past.

Manda
She blinked slighty. "Ruin things? Why would you want ... oh. Riiight, God of Chaos, gotcha." She didn't really seem all that
impressed. Sure, he had wings so ... yea he was special, obviously. But she really had no experience with Gods, so she didn't really know what he was or wasn't capable of.

Safaia
Dath sneered. "Of course, that's til my dolt of a sister comes along and ruins things for me." He gave off a silly grump
of a face. Just thinking about his sister...little priss that she was, always so motherly, and just...so old fashioned! Blech. His mind wandered off, his face flicking through different emotions before turning back to the lioness. Might as well chat, not like there was anything else to do. "So, since you're a rogue, erm....whoever you are, you got any plans in wandering?"

Manda
She tried sifting through his babble about a sister, but gave it up soon enough and just watched him. If nothing else, he was
interesting ...

"Layilme," she said, giving her name, "And ... not really. I thought wandering was just that ... not planned." She raised a brow slightly.

Safaia
Dath shifted uncomfortably. Well, this was awkward. "Your coat is just....not....normal. I guess that's the nicest way I can say it." He looked uncomfortable. He hopes she wouldn't "take it wrong", though she seemed to have a decent head on her shoulders...but wait, why was he being nice? and decent?! Gawd, what the hell was wrong with him lately? He was sooo not himself.

Manda
She blinked, trying to figure out what he meant by that. Not normal ... all right, she could see that. "Uhm ... and?" she said after a moment. "Neither is yours," she pointed out.

Safaia
Dath had to nod at that. True, true.
"That may be true...but Gods normally have a little flare....you're just...different, I guess." He stood up and paced around her, getting a good look, for once. "Very much like the night." The night that was slowly creeping along around them.

Manda
"Flare, huh?" she replied, turning her head to watch him. Her tail swished slightly as she smiled, glancing up at the sky. "I like the night." And it was true, she tended to be more active at night, preferring to sleep or just laze about while the sun was up.

Safaia
Dath blinked, watching her as she stared at the sky. Too creepy. Perhaps she was a desendant of one related to the stars...for the matching qualities seemed a little uncanny to him. "Night is good. It's best to be active at night...easier to slink by unknown." He gave a little nod, deciding that well, he'd just be nice, even if it made his head hurt. Until it hurt too much, that is.

Manda
Brought out of he thoughts, she looked back down at him. "Mm ... true. Though I think our reasons for ... slinking ... are
different." It was easier, sometimes, to hunt at night. Idly, she wondered if Gods even needed to eat.

Safaia
Dath laughed at that. She hit another point, and he'd point it out, himself. "Haha, yes. Hunting is easier then. But it's also easier to get into things that...one necessarily wouldn't be able to get into during the day. And I'm not only talking about Gods." He snickered. "Sometimes there are little mortals that are even more twisted then Gods. I may be Chaos, but I am not always devious. It's part of my trait; unpredictable."

Manda
"Mmm ... I suppose that's true," she mumbled, still watching him, somewhat curiously. "And I guess you've seen a lot, hmm?"

Safaia
Dath snerked at her comment. Of course he had seen a lot, he was a god! Perhaps he had been to kind ot her, in his mind.
"Hah, yes, I've seen a lot. I meddle into thing perhaps more then I should of, and I've seen many strange beings. It's all quite entertaining though, and much better then trying to be around other gods. Hah, I thought I was hard to get along with, those old beasts are the dullest things around." He goraned just thinking about it. Of course, that was a looong time ago, when he was nothing but a very young god...but still, ugh.

Manda
She blinked ... well, of course there were more Gods out there, you idiot, she told herself. "So what do you do, just go around causing trouble?" she asked, tail flicking just a bit. She was curious, and had nothing better to do at the moment ...

Safaia
Dath grunted, not liking the way she flicked her tail. He sasw it as rude, but then, he was always a little challenging like that.
"'Causing trouble, mostly. Trouble as in, making mates distrust one another, dragging cubs away from home, threatening pregnate females, teasing the preybeasts away from lands...heh, I love it. I've jsut been a little out of it lately...hoping that coming to these lands might fix that..."
His muscles twitched. Yes, it'd be quite fun. These little weak lions that seemed to do nothing but breed, disgusting beasts...

Manda
She eyed him, eyes widening just a bit at his list. It was hard not to think of him badly because of all that, but ... she supposed it was his nature. Whatever that counted for. "Hm. If doing all that is out of it, I'd hate to see what you'd be like NOT out of it." Her tone was only half-teasing.

Safaia
Dath grinned. She may be a tad annoying, but what female wasn't. Heck, what...anything wasn't? Dath wasn't very sociable, not in this standard, but he liked this lioness. Not that he'd go out of her way to find her again, but it was a decent way to pass the time.
"Aye, but I've cooled down a bit since I was younger. Lately I've just been passing my way through the lands, nearly mortal." He shrugged. "I enjoy it, in a twisted way. Mortal life seems so much more interesting then a gods. Heck, it gets boring being so devious all the time. It's the same ol', same ol'..."

Manda
"Oh really?" she asked, a slight edge to her voice. "What's so interesting about being mortal?" It struck her as just a little weird and annoying that he called causing so much trouble "same ol' , same ol'." And after all, all "mortals" did was ... live. Hunt, eat, sleep ... wander.

Safaia
"Hah! I could go on and on....y'all are just so posessive over silly little things, you claim one another in such a strange matter...emotions always play such a big deal in things...these 'family' things that seem to be such a big deal...and how ya seem to do so much in such a short amount of time. Us gods take forever in doing anything...and mortals seem to just rush it all into their short lifetime. 's quite interesting, at this side of the spectrum."
Daht's tail swished in the darkening grass, the start slowly starting to peek out of the blackening sky. Dath's wings, along with pieces of his back, seemingly disappeared. His companion's coat seemed to mesh in with the sky seemlessly.

Manda
She blinked, wondering if it was even worth it to try and figure all of THAT out. But she was listening, so some of it she got. "Hm. Guess it's just a matter of perspective," she muttered finally. "I don't think I'd want to live ... forever or however long you live, but there's got to be some interesting things Gods can do that mortals can't."

Safaia
"Yes, there are certain things that I would rather never give up." He flashed his wings out to their length, then folded them back up. Though hard to see in the dark, the air cutting through their swift movements was audible.
"I would never give up my wings, I enjoy flying." He gave off a grin, again, hard to see. "They are quite helpful, and much fun."
He pondered a bit..."But yes, it's all on where you are in life." Weird, something, so profound, from him?

Manda
Layil nodded at that, tail swishing back and forth a bit. But well ... as interesting as this was, it was probably time to be going. Getting up to her feet, she offered the god a smile and a quick little nod of her head. "Well I should be going. I'll see you around later, maybe." And with that, she turned and bounded off.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:49 pm
User Image

-Are You Mad?-

Manda
For a long time, Layilme had been wandering alone. She had seen a few other lions, but not many - tending to be more active at night than during the day. And seeing as she had few real friends, she tended to avoid other Rogues when she saw them - unsure as to whether they were friendly or not. But all of that meant ... well ... she was starting to get rather lonely. And so she found herself wondering how some of her old friends were doing ... and without really planning it, feet took her in the direction of the Pridelands, wandering still but growing closer to the area she knew Phye'li stayed in...

+Sephiros Immortal+
Mor'faerion had been wandering for a long time since leaving his little charge, eventually pulled away by imagined duties elsewhere and the fact that the family of the male lion that he had taken an interest in were finally interfering on the child's behalf. Ah well, if he didn't have enough backbone to keep himself out of trouble, that was his own fault. However...everything that had happened had placed the dark lion on the brink of madness...almost at its precipice. He was hostile, a hunter, going to and fro across the grassy plains, a danger to any who might traverse his way.

Manda
Little knowing what she was getting into, Layilme accidentally wandered into the territory said male currently considered to be his own. She was sort of looking for Phye'li without really looking for her, just wandering and hoping to somehow find the other lioness - since she didn't know exactly where she was.

Just then, a rustle in some bushes up ahead caught her attention and she froze, smiling slightly ... a snack wouldn't be a bad idea ... maybe there was a bird in there or something. Slowly, she crept closer, stalking ... all her attention focused on the small sounds and the scent of prey.

+Sephiros Immortal+
He, however, had noticed her...and was doing his own stalking, crouching low and making his way steadily closer, the tip of his tail twitching to and fro. A low growl rumbled from his throat, a sound that belied the madness in his eyes...and then he leapt...the quiet rumble transforming itself into a roar in truth, fangs bared and claws extended. Hunting his own kind now, was he?

Manda
Layilme heard that first sound, but before she could even register what it meant, he was jumping at her, roaring. With a startled yowl, she twisted desperately, landing half on one side and kicking out at him with back feet, digging claws in where she could and just trying for the the moment to get away. He was larger than she was, and had the advantage of weight ...

+Sephiros Immortal+
He raked claws down her shoulder, that maddened look still in his eyes. Mor'faerion hadn't said anything, had almost forgotten how in his lonely trek from safer lands. Falling to the side he went into a roll, almost instantaneously back on his feet, green eyes narrowed, tail lashing...looking for another chance to spring at her.

Manda
Layil bit down on her tongue to stifle a cry of pain, fur fluffed out half in fear and half in anger. She scrambled up to her own feet and backed away - slowly - not daring to try to run. She did not want him behind her. "Are you mad?" she hissed, though it was fairly obvious that he was.

+Sephiros Immortal+
The only response she would receive was a sneer and a disdainful snarl. If he even understood her...that could be called into question. Taking two steps to the side, he leapt at her again, hurling himself into the air with considerably less grace than a lion of his age and experience should possess.

Manda
This time it was a bit easier to scramble out of the way, as she flattened herself low to the ground and darted to one side. He really was mad ... and unless she fought back, he was likely to kill her without even knowing what he was doing. Just wonderful ... With a low growl, she spun, facing him again, muscles tense ... waiting for his next move.

+Sephiros Immortal+
He tried to rush her this time, not wasting time with any such tedious thing as preparing for an actual strike. It was all brute force and very little tact...yes...he would kill her, were he allowed. There was no reason for it, she very simply was here, and in his muddled state of consciousness he just knew that it was his duty to hunt...and indeed, to kill.

Manda
She was ready for him now though, and she was through running - she'd rather not fight, but it was clear this lion wasn't about to listen to reason. so with a snarl, she jumped to one side, then back, pouncing on his back and digging her own claws in, trying to use her own weight to knock him down - get teeth in somewhere she could do real damage.

+Sephiros Immortal+
He made an odd, keening sound, instantly hitting the dirt and trying to roll...attempting to throw her off. Fighting was nothing new to him, he had been trained in it since the day he had first opened his eyes, but never before had it been driven by nothing but sheer insanity.

Manda
It worked, but she'd almost been expecting it, and scrambled up to her own feet, fur standing on end and growling at him. "If you really want to kill me, you'll have to try harder. Or else leave," she snarled. "Because if you keep this up, I really have no qualms against killing you instead."

+Sephiros Immortal+
Baring his teeth at her, he growled, unmoving suddenly, halfway to a standing position, watching her...perhaps a lingering flicker of comprehension crossed his features, and then again...perhaps not. Without warning he was moving...faster this time, not a true attack, simply striving to barrel her over with his weight.

Manda
Layilme had frozen as well, watching his eyes ... and so wasn't quite as prepared for that as she could have been. With another yowl, she went down, clawing and biting where she could, trying to twist away again ... not sure anymore how good of an idea speaking to him had been.

+Sephiros Immortal+
He had her, he knew that he did, pure instinct told him so...and he twisted his head, almost delicately preparing to rip her throat out...the calm killer in him urging him on. Something stopped him, however...whether it was the claws in his muzzle, glancing a blow though it was, or the panic in her eyes...he didn't know...whatever it was, he simply stopped, blinking in confusion and then slowly backing away...a lost expression on his face.

Manda
Still half-panicked, she scrambled up, shaking ... eyes wide. Why had he stopped..? Was he planning to prolong this, or ... or what? Her shoulder stung where he had first clawed her, and she could feel more blood coming from smaller wounds - not the least of which were teeth marks in her throat. But he wasn't moving ... and that confused her ... so she crouched, watching him warily.

+Sephiros Immortal+
There was still that nonplussed look on his features, "I...I...uh..." His ears flicked backwards, and he cowered a bit, "I'm sorry..." Mor'faerion knew that that could by no means cover what he had just done, but the sincere, knowing look in his eyes told that he was no longer insane...

Manda
She blinked at that, her own ears still pinned back, obviously still scared and angry - somewhat as a result of the first. "What that's it? You've got your teeth in my throat and suddenly you're not mad at all, and you're sorry?" she snapped, words half a growl. Why did her luck have to be so horrible? Not only did she not find her friend, she just had to find some random insane male.

+Sephiros Immortal+
"I...I know that isn't sufficient..." He said hastily, "But...I didn't...didn't mean to and...I...please I..." Mor'faerion didn't truly want to to hurt anyone...but the other persona, the one that was nothing but trauma-driven insanity...rather did...it had been a long time since he'd truly been himself. "It...won't happen again."

Manda
Tail lashed at that, and her pale eyes narrowed. "How can you not mean to?" she replied, still half-growling. She couldn't keep up the threatening attitude very long though, fur slowly settling now that he wasn't actively trying to attack her anymore.

+Sephiros Immortal+
His tail was all but between his legs. "I...it's not...not me. I don't attack people." He murmured, struggling for a way to explain it, but not finding one, and with a little upset noise, he collapsed on the ground, resting head on forepaws, looking positively mournful.

Manda
Slowly relaxing a bit, watching him warily, she narrowed eyes a little. "What do you mean 'not you'? You just almost killed me!" Layilme didn't understand, no ... but she did see that he apparently wasn't going to go after her again. So she relaxed a bit more, and turned to lick at the bloodied claw-marks on that shoulder, wincing a little. That was likely to scar ...

+Sephiros Immortal+
Well he got that part...he knew that he had almost killed her, in fact, was well aware of it. He wasn't stupid, after all. "I-I know...but..." He shot her a rueful look. "It's...someone else...like a demon in my head..." Mor'faerion's eyes grew distant, and he shuddered, remembering.

Manda
Layilme stared at him for a moment, eyes narrowed still - then sighed and relaxed completely, padding slowly toward him. "A demon huh?" she asked, sounding almost as if she was still talking to some kind of insane person. Even that god she'd met hadn't sounded quite like this ...

+Sephiros Immortal+
He nodded slowly, hoping that she would get the gist of it...understand that...no he didn't really want to hurt her, despite the fact that he'd had teeth at her throat moments before. Mor'faerion didn't truly know anyone, other than his family, and the pride that he'd been driven away from but a scant few weeks before.

Manda
Shaking her head a little, she flopped to the ground, panting softly - tension draining away to leave only the soreness and pain. "Well. I can't say I really understand," she finally said quietly. "But you say you won't do it again ... what if this demon or whatever it is comes back?"

+Sephiros Immortal+
"M'sorry...I can't...give any guarantees, but...it's been a long while, since I cared to be in control...I was very...tired, hurt...and didn't have reason to be in charge...and then, when I did, he wouldn't let me back. I guess...it's one of the reasons I've remained by myself." He admitted, curling a bit and licking a gash in his paw.

Manda
She sighed softly, glancing up from licking at her own wounds. "Then it sounds like you have some major problems," she murmured, almost sounding sympathetic now. "I'm Layilme ... " Her name, given as a sort of peace offering ...

+Sephiros Immortal+
He smiled ever so faintly, just a tad hopefully, "I...I'm Mor'faerion." Introducing himself quietly, he tilted his head, ears still pressed back, quiet. She was actually willing to talk to him...after what he'd done...that pleased him beyond words.

Manda
Getting up, she padded just a bit closer, watching him warily. Now she really had no idea what she was doing here, precisely. She didn't think anymore that he would kill her if she turned her back, but it wasn't a good idea either to leave with wounds still smarting like this. Not without some rest and probably something to eat ... and she was sure all the prey within earshot was gone now. Aah, that gave her an idea though. Smirking just slightly, she leaned over him. "Do you want to make it up to me?" she asked sweetly.

+Sephiros Immortal+
He blinked, eyes wide for a moment, "Uhm...sure." Looking up at her, he decided that yeah...he would do just about anything to make it up to her, and for some odd sort of reason, he just couldn't look away.

Manda
Leaning farther down, she suddenly flopped in front of him, smiling. "Then go and find me something to eat," she said, eyes sparkling a bit. "Since you scared away my prey when you decided to kill me."

+Sephiros Immortal+
That inspired another blink, and then he was on his feet, chuckling softly, "I suppose that is only fair." He agreed, and with that, he bounded off to go find something for the female to eat. "Back in a moment!" In truth, he was just happy that she didn't hate him...he didn't anyone else doing that.

Manda
Layilme blinked at that, mouth dropping open for a moment. He was actually going..? She hadn't really been expecting that ... had to say ... but ah well. Looked like she got a free meal out of it hmm?

Manda
Captain

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Manda
Captain

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:52 pm
User Image

-Shall We?-

Manda
Yawning slightly, Layilme kind of leaned to one side, making herself comfortable. She wasn't for sure whether or not the other lion was coming back, but she would wait for a while longer. She really didn't have anywhere else to be, though the soreness in her muscles and the sting of claws and teeth was staring to fade now. She also knew that if he was really going to catch something, he might have to range out quite a bit ... they had been ... rather loud, after all.

+Sephiros Immortal+
He had performed the task she had set for him as quickly as he might...killing a small type of antelope that had conveniently gotten itself separated from its herd, wandering about aimlessly...perfect prey for a wandering rogue. Dragging the dead creature along by the neck...Mor'faerion seemed quite proud of himself as he headed towards her...hoping for some sort of approval from the female. She -was- a lovely creature...and he would rather be on friendly terms with her than face her dislike.

Manda
Catching the other's scent on the breeze, Layilme blinked slightly - realizing that he had, indeed, come back. Getting up to her feet, she peered over a little rise, eyes widening when she spotted him. Well. Had to say she hadn't been expecting something even as large as that. A bird or a rabbit maybe ... not to say that bigger wasn't better...

+Sephiros Immortal+
He dropped it at her paws, green eyes wide and hopeful, "Is this good?" The thing was, he seemed perfectly willing to bound off and get something else, if she should so desire. Ruffling his mane a bit, his head dropped to peer up at her, tail flicking to and fro in an energetic fashion.

Manda
Layilme blinked slightly, having the sudden thought that he was almost ... childlike in his want (or more likely need- for approval). Heart melting a little, she smiled at him. "It's great ... I didn't really expect something even this big." Leaning forward a little, she bumped her head into his, then crouched down and took a bite of meat. "You can eat too, if you're hungry.." she offered, glancing up.

+Sephiros Immortal+
A wide grin spread across his maw, apparently delighted at her answer, the lion cocked his head, sitting down on his haunches. "All right...but ladies first, I'll take a nibble when you're done, Miss Layilme." Truth was, he did need approval...needed it to reinforce his actions, who he was...that what he was doing what was right...staving off that dark side of himself.

Manda
She blinked, looking up again. "Oh ... please ... you don't have to call me Miss or anything like that," she insisted quietly. After all, she wasn't that old, and there was no need to be formal. She couldn't help thinking that maybe his attitude was a little backwards though ... she knew that usually males ate first. Ah, well. It was sort of ... endearing.

+Sephiros Immortal+
All right, if she wanted it that way, so be it. "All right, Layilme." It wasn't that he didn't know how things were...or were supposed to be, he'd just...done her wrong and wanted to apologize. Turning his head, he then went to lick at one of his own wounds, something that he hadn't taken time to do before. Oh...that one smarted... The lioness was strong, and Mor'faerion now had a healthy respect for her.

Manda
After a couple more minutes, Layilme sat up and backed off just a little, more to give him room than for any other reason. "I'm finished if you want some," she said quietly, smiling a little. There was a bit of sympathy in her eyes for him - watching as he licked at wounds. Sure, maybe they'd gotten off to a bad start, but that wasn't any reason to hate him or anything. He had apologized and even brought her food.

+Sephiros Immortal+
His head whipped around, and Mori nodded enthusiastically, inching closer in order to garner himself a few bites of the meat...noting there was still plenty left. This was almost perfect for just two, and he made a mental note of that, in case this scenario would ever be repeated in any form. "Thank you...I haven't taken too much time to hunt for myself lately..." He admitted, mostly because his two sides had been in turmoil.

Manda
She nodded at that, giving him an understanding sort of look without really saying anything. After a few more minutes of silence, letting him eat, she asked, "How ... long have you been around this area?" She was kind of wondering if maybe he'd seen Phye'li or any of her family, just ... out of curiosity.

+Sephiros Immortal+
"A week...maybe two..." He replied after swallowing a mouthful of meat, "I used to live here...a long time ago...in this area, when I first left my family." Or rather, his father, the domineering mentor who had trained him, and essentially was the cause of Mori's darker persona.

Manda
Layilme nodded at that and smiled slightly. "Oh, you might have seen a friend of mine then ... her name is Phye'li, she's kind of brown-colored with some spots on her rump ..." she started, then trailed off, suddenly realizing that Mori might well have seen her, but he might not remember. Or maybe wouldn't want]/i] to remember, if he had been mad at the time.

+Sephiros Immortal+
Mori shook his head slowly, "I don't...recall meeting a female like that...I'm sorry." His ears flattened against his head, "I wish I could be of more help...do you know where her den is? Does she have family nearby?" He assumed that there must be a reason that Layilme was looking for her friend in this particular area...he himself had no true purpose here, he had simply been chased in this direction.

Manda
"Well, I haven't been this way in a little while ... " Layilme admitted, blinking at the way his ears went back like that. She wasn't going to jump all over him for not knowing ... actually, if he had been mad before, it was better that he hadn't run into Phye'li. "She has a mate, and two cubs, I think ... though they would be older now. I haven't seen her in a long time..."

+Sephiros Immortal+
"I could...help you look for her, if you'd like." He offered, wondering if she would take him up on it. If she did, at least for a while, he would have a traveling companion...and when in a rational state of mind, Mor'faerion detested living alone. Layilme was a sweet lioness, and intelligent as well it would seem, Mori would not at all mind having her as a friend...someone to hunt with and talk to.

Manda
Layilme blinked slightly at that, head tipping over to one side. "You mean travel together for a while..?" she asked after a moment, considering it. With a little bit of wince, she asked what could possibly be a loaded question, "Ah ... I'm sorry I have to ask this, but what if you ... started to go mad again?"

+Sephiros Immortal+
It's what he'd been afraid of. Glancing down at his paws, he shifted uneasily, "Then I'd suggest getting away from me...instead of confronting me...I won't ask you to stay with someone who's insane." A quiet murmur...this was why he had no friends, and no family that he'd willingly claim as such that wanted anything to do with him.

Manda
"But you're not right now," Layilme pointed out quietly. She couldn't say for sure that she understood the way he seemed to have two sides ... but she knew that right now, he was perfectly normal - if a bit strange. It wasn't hard to figure out -why- though, and she could deal with strange. "I was only asking ... in case something happened later." And she had a few of her own opinions as to what she might do in that case, but she voiced none of them. It would probably only end up upsetting him.

+Sephiros Immortal+
He looked back up at her, a tentative smile on his face. "Ah...so...you'll come?" Mori had never truly been shy, but somehow, talking to this female easily flustered him, sent his emotions squirming every which way. Of course...he'd never attacked a lioness before introducing himself to her either. So whilst he wished they'd met in a more civilized fashion, he was glad, at least, that he'd met her.

Manda
She nodded, smiling again. "Yes ... if you really want me to." The last was almost a bit teasing, tail tip swishing back and forth a little. From what she had seen so far of his not-mad personality, she was finding that a part of her rather liked him.

+Sephiros Immortal+
"Oh I do!" Nodding enthusiastically, the lion rose to his feet, "The Pridelands...are that way, at least the heart of them, do you think she'd live closer to civilization?" He was excited for the trek...thrilled to be able to spend time with Layilme...and delighted to have a friend.

Manda
Frowning slightly, Layilme thought back to the last time she'd been by to visit. "I think she'd be a little more toward the Pridelands, actually," she murmured finally, getting up as well and looking off in that direction. Padding over closer to the male she raised a brow slightly. "So ... shall we go?"

+Sephiros Immortal+
He nodded, "Sounds right to me..." Nudging her playfully with a shoulder, he then bounded off. "C'mon~!" Tail gaily lashing behind him as Mor'faerion set out towards the Pridelands. To say that things were looking up for the dark male, would have been an understatement. He hadn't been this happy in years.

Manda
Smiling, Layilme followed, just glad that he hadn't nudged the other shoulder, since the clawing had been a bit worse on that side. Still, though she knew he meant it in play and took off after him. Seeing him happy made her happy too, somehow.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:55 pm
User Image

-Seeing Friends Again-

Manda
It had been a couple of weeks now ... and still they were traveling together. All in all, things had been going fairly well. Despite Layilme's question about it, Mor'faerion had yet to show any more signs of agression. On the other paw, he appeared to be more willing to please than ever before. When they hunted together, he would usually let the lioness eat first, or at least take the first couple of bites. And as they went along, slowly, they started to talk more, Layilme finding out that if she could get Mori going on a subject, the other could and would chatter on for hours...

+Sephiros Immortal+
And oh he could, though he would pause politely to let her react to him...wouldn't completely dominate the conversation...but he -would- ramble on if allowed. Mor'faerion had enjoyed the company immensely, thrilled that she was still alongside him...that they could share experiences and that he had someone to talk to. However, they had, as of yet, seen no sign of Layilme's friend...and that -had- been the purpose of the whole thing after all.

She wasn't far, however...today she was out on a hunt of her own. Her cubs were adolescents now...one had struck out on his own and the other wandered far afield...having found his own friends...and soon...his own territory. Yawning, she sat down on her haunches, wanting to rest her tired paws. Hours of looking for game had been somewhat fruitless. Barring a small family of hares which had quickly vacated the area, she'd seen nothing.

Manda
She herself was about to be seen, though. Coming over a little rise, Layilme blinked, then called out, "Phye'li!" and started down the hill. She wasn't quite running full-out but it was close - happy to see her friend again and eager to exchange news. And for just a moment, there, she completely forgot about Mori, and left him more or less in the dust.

+Sephiros Immortal+
Mori didn't mind so very much, however...and padding a bit closer, he sat down a short distance away to give them some space, let the two friends reunite. He himself had never made too many friends, but he related all the same...green eyes were bemused, watching to see what the females would do.

Phye'li jumped to her feet in alarm, startled by the sound of her name being shouted, her own eyes going almost comically wide, before she saw Layilme charging down the hill towards her. "Layil!!!" She greeted brightly, the alarm being replaced by sheer glee as the other lioness came closer. It had been so long since she'd seen the other...one of the only females of her species that she could truly call friend.

Manda
Layilme skidded to a sort of halt, leaning up to bump her head against the other's in a friendly sort of fashion. "It's been a long time," she said, sitting back then and smiling. "How have you been?" She blinked, glancing around. "And where are your cubs..? Old enough to be on their own now?"

+Sephiros Immortal+
Mori was intrigued, leaning forwards a bit. Cubs? No one had ever bothered to talk to him about cubs, and so he found himself somewhat interested in the subject.

She made a friendly, rumbling sound and rubbed her head against the blue female's. "It has indeed." Phy agreed, sitting down in her turn and cocking her head. "I have been...well enough...and yes, my two little boys are old enough to be independent...one left at an age that was...a bit younger than I wanted and the other still hangs about a bit...so I see him sometimes." They were beautiful, her children. "How have things been with you?"

Manda
"Good, good ... I've been wandering around alone for a while. But then I was heading this way to meet you when I ran into Mor'faerion ..." She paused, looking around - suddenly realizing she'd forgotten all about the male for a few minutes. Smiling over toward him, she flicked her tail in his direction - inviting him to come closer.

+Sephiros Immortal+
He realized that she was beckoning him, and slowly padded his way over, somewhat hesitant about meeting one of Layilme's friends...gee, he was still working himself up over the fact that he'd -attacked- her when they'd first met. Mori smiled however, and nodded to the other lioness, "Hello." He greeted, careful to be polite.

Phye'li giggled, "Well well well...isn't he the handsome one. Wherever did you find him, Layilme?" Reaching out, she poked the male in the nose with a paw. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mor'faerion." It was evident they weren't mates, but...she wondered just what was between them.

Manda
Layilme blinked at the other lioness for a moment, a bit startled at her saying that Mori was handsome. Of course ... she thought so too, but that was a private thought and she hadn't reeeally explored it much. She smiled after a moment though, and the leaned in, kind of whispering, "Well, that's a bit of a story ..." She didn't go on, though, not sure whether Mori would want it shouted around that he'd attacked and nearly killed her upon their first meeting.

+Sephiros Immortal+
Mor'faerion looked quite taken aback by the energetic lioness and shuffled his feet about a bit. "A pleasure to meet you too, Phye'li." He'd heard about her a bit from Layilme...and she did seem nice...very outgoing if nothing else. Mori usually was as well, but the whole...insane-not insane bit was throwing him off.

Phye'li smirked, "We'll have to get together and have some girl time...and then you'll have to tell me about it." At the dark male's words she chuckled, "He's such a nice boy..." Then, of a sudden, she seemed to remember her purpose. "Have the two of you noticed any game around here?" She inquired lightly, "I'm actually supposed to be hunting down dinner."

Manda
Laylime blinked slightly, then thought for a moment. "Not necessarily around -here- ... but a just a ways back, there was a little herd of antelope roaming around." She tilted head and smiled, shooting a glance in Mori's direction. The two of them had decided it was better to keep going, as they weren't really all that hungry and there weren't many stragglers from said herd. With three lions though ... they could probably catch something large enough for all of them to share.

+Sephiros Immortal+
"Ah, really now? Well...if you two would like to hunt...and you and I could talk...then I need to scurry back to my den and my mate...though you two are welcome to come by and visit whenever you'd like." Phy sent a sly wink the female's way. "Just not tonight, I have plans." Had she been human, she would likely have wiggled her fingers.

Mor'faerion decided then and there that girl-talk was awkward. "Ah...a hunt sounds nice...and a bite to eat surely wouldn't hurt." He piped up, hoping that the subject would return to the safer realm.

Manda
Layilme grinned at that, tail swishing back and forth a bit. "That's just what I was thinking," she said, with a little tip of her head toward Mori. She'd sort of been able to tell he was uncomfortable with talking about how they'd met ... so ... yea. She'd save it for another time. "Those antelope did look rather tasty..."

+Sephiros Immortal+
Mori nodded his assent, smiling faintly in Layilme's direction. She was quite intelligent, really...and he admired her for that. "Well, ladies..." He rose to his feet and gestured grandly with a paw, "Shall we?"

Phye'li blinked, and then laughed quietly, "Well I daresay we shall...lead on, dashing Mor'faerion...and we shall go partake of dinner at the antelopes' expense."

Manda
Layilme stood up also and smiled at the two of them, giving almost a sort of little bow. "Yes ... do lead on, if you would," she said, a sort of almost teasing note in her voice. Technically, they could have both led, but like this she could talk a bit with Phy on the way there.

+Sephiros Immortal+
Mor'faerion sauntered off, leading the way with a confident air, and letting the two lionesses talk. Well...this was just one more thing that had turned out right...with Layilme finding her friend...it would have been disappointing to have come this far and not achieved their goal. Now...less thoughts of what might happen, he told himself, and concentrate on now. He would have to ask...if Layil wished to continue along with him...because oh he wanted her to...there was risk, but he would love her lingering company...perhaps for much longer than this, if only it were possible.

Manda
Captain

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Manda
Captain

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:58 pm
User Image

-Nightmares and Insanity-

Manda
Later on, after they had indeed successfully caught themselves dinner - and Phye'li had left to take her share back home - Layilme lay sated and comfortable in a patch of soft grass they'd found. She was pleasantly full and happy they had indeed found her friend. At the moment, she wasn't really thinking about splitting up from Mori - having gotten used to traveling with him. So, as such, she hadn't really said anything about it...

+Sephiros Immortal+
Mori was, however, worried, and he'd curled in a ball, the fluffy part of his tail draped over his nose, which stirred with every breath as it evened out. Green eyes were closed and he was sleeping, however...every so often he'd make funny little expressions in his slumber...He was caught in dream, and it wasn't a pleasant one... Layilme was leaving him behind, and he didn't know what to do about it...Mor'faerion could slowly feel his mind slipping away from him and he made a distressed sort of yowling sound.

Manda
By that point, Layilme had fallen asleep as well, stretched out a bit more than the male was, laying close to him but not quite touching. Still, though, that noise woke her, and she blinked, raising her head slightly. Silvery blue-green eyes glowed faintly in the night - matching stars on her rump as she watched the other. Reaching over, she kind of poked his side with a paw, gently. "Mori..?"

+Sephiros Immortal+
His reaction was, suffice to say, probably not the one expected. The lion's eyes snapped open, and they were instantly alert...but there was little of the Mori that she had come to know in them. His lips curled in a snarl and he was almost instantly on his feet, tail lashing as he growled angrily at the female.

Manda
At that, Layilme scrambled up to her own feet, fighting to control her reaction - to not look too frightened. Instead, she growled back, and snapped, "Mori, stop it. This isn't you ..."

+Sephiros Immortal+
Mori was apparently perplexed by that reaction...and he straightened a bit from his defensive crouch, fangs bared as he made a questioning sort of growling sound. What did she want of him? The words weren't yet sinking in...but he knew her...at least...he thought he did, so why was she bothering him, this female?

Manda
Well ... that was slightly better than last time at least. Relaxing a little in turn, Layilme didn't move any closer, but watched the other warily ... without actually looking like she was threatening him. "C'mon ... you know me. I don't know what set you off, but just don't come after me ... we can talk about it ... it's ok..." Her tone and words were soothing, trying to snap him out of whatever this was, calling to the part of him that she knew.

+Sephiros Immortal+
The lion shook his head with another snarl, beginning to pace back and forth without ever drawing close to her. It wasn't ok! Didn't she understand that!!! He was going to be alone! All alone again, and his insane side screamed that no one cared...no one could care about -him- and as such he shouldn't care about -them-. Live for himself...throw the rest of the world away... but somehow he knew that wasn't right.

Manda
Layilme blinked at him, not sure what she'd said ... but ... ok, take a guess, you're not stupid. "Uhm. All right, so maybe it's not ok... or at least you don't seem to think so. But maybe if we just talked about whatever it is ... " she suggested slowly, voice still soft and soothing - though a part of her was a bit scared.

+Sephiros Immortal+
He made a low, keening sound, shaking his head and then finally sitting down on his haunches tiredly. Closer...he was closer now...would she leave someday? Go away and never come back...then he wouldn't have -anyone- who cared diddly about what happened to him. Green eyes fixed on his paws, he felt the first threads of rationality beginning to return.

Manda
Watching him carefully, Layil took a small step closer, ducking head a little to peer at his face. "Mori ..? You can talk to me ... I'm not going to hurt you. And I know you don't want to hurt me..." She didn't know what his problem really was, but if she had, she would have reassured him ... she really wasn't planning on going anywhere.

+Sephiros Immortal+
"Layil..." His voice was quiet, hoarse...and he sounded quite upset. He turned shimmering eyes to the female, still distressed, "I'm sorry...you're not...going to leave, are you?" Frankly, he didn't see any reason why she should stay...he really wasn't good for very much, it would seem. He could hunt, but that was counteracted by the fact that he had this little...bursts of insanity.

Manda
She blinked, staring at him for a minute. Was -that- the reason for this...? Well ... "I wasn't planning on it, no," she said quietly, moving in closer still, now that she was a bit more sure doing so wouldn't prompt an attack on his part. "I ... actually kind of like you and I don't mind having a traveling partner," she admitted, with a bit of a smile. Of course it certainly didn't hurt that he -was- quite handsome, as Phy had pointed out earlier.

+Sephiros Immortal+
He smiled faintly, tilting his head towards her, mane brushing blue fur. "I'm glad...that you don't mind me...I rather enjoy traveling with you, Layil...it's been forever since I've had a companion of any sort...and plenty of them have been far less delightful than you." Yes, he admired her, liked her, cared about her...he wanted to protect her, but thus far...he was the main threat. A shabby job in his opinion.

Manda
Taking a bit of a dare, she pushed her nose into that mane for a moment, just offering a soothing sort of touch. Then she pulled back just a bit to ask, "Is that what ... set you off, kinda..? Worrying about me leaving?"

+Sephiros Immortal+
He nodded slowly, "I...had a nightmare...that you left...I called for you...and...you didn't even turn around...and I was left in the dark..." It had clearly upset him highly, and he shut his eyes tight just thinking about it, shifting to lean against her, basking in the comfort that she provided.

Manda
Oh dear... no wonder he had freaked out a little. Where normal lions might just wake up scared ... the only difference was that in Mori's case his fear had allowed that other side of him to take control. She could understand that. Draping tail over his, she leaned back, offering said comfort, making a little purring noise at him. "Well ... makes sense that you'd be upset by that ... I'm not leaving though," she murmured, close to an ear.

+Sephiros Immortal+
That brought a smile to his features...now reassured, he allowed himself to relax in her warmth, sighing quietly. "I'm glad...and I'm sorry I woke you up...I know you must be tired." Hell, he was too...but this was nice and he didn't want it to end too terribly quickly. It was now...that he fully realized that he wanted to stay with her indefinitely...for she was perfect in his eyes.

Manda
That purr got a bit louder and she just turned and nuzzled into his mane again, almost without thinking about it. "It's all right ... I'd rather you wake me than lay over here slowly going insane." There was actually a bit of a teasing note to her voice, though. She really didn't mind ... especially now that she knew this other side of him. The whole insane thing hadn't been nearly as bad this time around.

+Sephiros Immortal+
A low chuckle rumbled from his chest and he nosed at her gently, "That is a definite improvement, I suppose...and you were...able to help me this time...and I didn't hurt you." That last most of all...if he'd hurt her again he wasn't sure he would have been able to forgive himself. "Do you...want to go back to sleep?" He'd lie closer this time...a reassurance to himself.

Manda
"Mm ... " she started to say something and then yawned, and laughed softly. "I guess that would be a yes ... want me to stay over here?" she asked, raising brows slightly.

+Sephiros Immortal+
There was a quick nod and a lazy smile, "It would...reassure me if nothing else." That and he was simply fond of the warmth that the presence of another being provided...a security that his life often lacked.

Manda
"All right then," she said quietly, and lowered herself to stretch a bit, yawning again, before laying down. Then she glanced up with an inviting sort of look and a little purring noise.

+Sephiros Immortal+
Mor'faerion slid down next to her, feeling oddly shy, but at the same time overwhelmingly glad to be right where he was. His tail moved to drape over the lioness' own and he rested his head on his forepaws with a soft little yawn. "G'night, Layilme..." He murmured drowsily.

Manda
"Goodnight, Mor'faerion," she murmured back, and then returned to making that soothing purring sound, even as eyes slid shut and she fell asleep again - finding that it was, indeed, quite comfortable to sleep close to one another like this.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:01 pm
User Image

-We Feel the Same-

Manda
Layilme woke late the next morning, sun already climbing toward the midpoint in the sky when she blinked eyes open, yawning. Even before Mori's nightmare, they had laid down to sleep rather late, since it had been afternoon already when they ran into Phye'li. So, all in all, they'd both needed the rest and besides, bellies were full and it was comfortable there. Now, though ... it was probably time to be getting up - even if they didn't do much of anything today. Probably ... should decide where to go next...

+Sephiros Immortal+
Mor'faerion came awake with a grand yawn, forefeet stretching out in front of him, claws flexing and teeth bared. "Nnn..." His dreams of the night before, at least after the initial one...had been pleasant...and he had grand plans for today. Layilme had given him confidence last evening, and something that the dark male had been pondering on for a long time...well...he finally had the courage to act on it. "G'morning..." He greeted sleepily...thinking that it could wait until his mind was a little more aware.

Manda
"Mm ... morning to you too," Layilme murmured, stretching as well, claws digging into the dirt for a moment. Then she pushed up, stretching out back legs too, nose wrinkling up a little. Mm ... probably ... first order of business was to find some water...

+Sephiros Immortal+
He rose gracefully to his feet and smiled at the lioness, nosing at her playfully, apparently in a lighthearted mood. "So what would you like to do this fine morning?" he inquired, knowing that they would have to go somewhere, and a walk was as good a time as any to talk to her...and he could only hope he would be able to do this right.

Manda
"Weeeell," she said, looking over at him and smiling, glad he was in a better mood this morning. "I'm kind of thirsty ... thought we might look for a watering hole or a stream or something..."

+Sephiros Immortal+
He nodded, "That sounds like a good idea...I'm rather parched myself, something to drink would be lovely...after all...the antelope have to drink somewhere, I'm supposing that with the amount of animals in this area there's something nearby."

Manda
Layilme nodded to that, turning head a bit to scent the wind, trying to figure out a basic direction. There wasn't much of a breeze today, though, so she ended up just sort of picking at random. Though to her credit, it was the direction the herd of antelope had been coming from the day before - so it was logical guess. "Hmm ... that way maybe?" she suggested, flicking tail in a particular direction.

+Sephiros Immortal+
He nodded slowly, "A logical enough direction." he murmured, "Shall we?" Turning slowly, he started to walk off in that direction quite obviously waiting for her to come alongside him...there was something very important that he had to say to her, and it caused nervous flutters to rise up in his chest.

Manda
With a smile, she turned as well and bounded up beside him, walking shoulder to shoulder. In her own way, she was sort of proud that she'd managed to pull him out of that last night.

+Sephiros Immortal+
It was a little while before he said anything, pondering just how he would phrase it, knowing that this might just be the most important thing he'd done in his entire life. "Say, Layil...I had a question for you." He paused a beat, "I was unsure about it at first, but...last night decided it for me." She'd been able to pull him from the madness...and he wasn't a danger to her any longer...even his other side recognized her, even if dimly.

Manda
The blue-coated lioness had been starting to wonder why Mori was so quiet this morning and at that, she glanced over, blinking slightly. "Hmm? What is it, Mori?" she asked in return, ears pricking toward him a bit.

+Sephiros Immortal+
He smiled, tilting his head to look at her. "Well...we've been traveling together for a while, Layil...and...I've already told you that I don't want you to leave. But I think...that it goes beyond that." In fact he knew it did, he just didn't want to make her feel obliged to return his affections if she didn't feel that way.

Manda
Waitaminute ... wait juuuust a minute here. Was he doing what she thought he was doing..? Layilme fought to keep her own thoughts off her face, though, just nodded slowly, encouraging him silently to go on ...

+Sephiros Immortal+
He shifted from paw to paw nervously, and then seemed to realize what he was doing and stopped, "I care for you, Layilme...I want to protect you...I want to stay close to you...and perhaps someday to raise a family with you, if you'd allow me. Truth of the matter would have to be...that I love you." Saying it all in almost one breath, he then waited, feeling as though time had stopped...and it was just the two of them moving in the world.

Manda
They had both stopped walking by that point and Layilme tilted her head just a moment - as if considering. Then she just couldn't -stand- it anymore and dropped the facade, grinning like an idiot. "I -wondered- if that's what you were going to ask!" she burst out and leaned in to nudge her nose up against his shoulder. Smiling, she purred at him rather loudly and proceeded to rub the length of her own body against his. In a way, she'd started to think no one would ever really like her like -that- owing to her somewhat strange habits and her coloring. But it seemed that she'd been wrong, and she was very glad of that.

+Sephiros Immortal+
He was so startled that he laughed, completely flustered and yet delighted at her response. A warm smile spread across his face and he nuzzled at her flank, before resting his head atop her back for a moment. "And I did...so I'm assuming...that it's a good thing?" He was confident now, turning to lick at her muzzle affectionately. Mor'faerion had rather thought that...well...now one would like him either...but it would seem that they'd both been wrong on that score.

Manda
"Mmhm," she purred in response, returning that lick with a gently little head-bump added in for good measure. "I only started realizing the past couple days ... especially since Phy called you handsome. But I really like you ... love you, even," she murmured, head resting on his back now, just behind his neck.

+Sephiros Immortal+
"You have no idea how happy you've made me..." he murmured, though he rather thought she might, but that wasn't the point and they both knew it. With a low purring sound, he rested his muzzle atop hers. "Now...would you care to go and find that drink of water with me, my Love?"

Manda
She purred back at him and nodded, sticking nose into his mane for a moment or two before moving enough so they could both walk. "I think I should return that sentiment to you ... was starting to think no one would ever like me enough to want to stay for a long time ..."

+Sephiros Immortal+
It was a languid stroll they were on now, in no real hurry to get to the water. "Well...I rather thought the same thing...but...I guess we've proved one another wrong." Mor'faerion was pleasantly surprised with the turn his life had taken...and he couldn't imagine things being more perfect. Layilme was his family now...and he never intended to leave her.

Manda
"Mmhm," Layil purred in response, walking close enough that fur brushed at every step. Oh, and her tail seemed to have the tendency now to flick over and curl against his a bit. Yes ... this was nice ... and she couldn't help but think about Phy's cubs ... and what it might be like to have cubs of her own.

Manda
Captain

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Manda
Captain

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:02 pm
User Image

-A Family?!-

Manda
One morning ... Layilme woke a bit earlier than usual ... feeling decidely odd. Not bad, but ... different, somehow. Without moving from her spot curled up next to Mori, she blinked slowly, kind of mentally checking things off. Something different ... new ... hmm ... what in the world..?

+Sephiros Immortal+
Mori awoke with a languid stretch, maw gaping wide in a loud yawn as he came awake for the day. Once done with this routine, he turned to his mate, and blinked lazily, still quite drowsy. "Good morning, my love..." He purred, bumping his head against hers affectionately. It seemed forever since those lonely days...like some distantly remembered nightmare.

Manda
"Good morning, Mori," Layil replied, bumping him back ... but sounding just a little distracted. It was like ... she could -almost- put her paw on it ... but not quite. This whatever-it-was felt like something she should know ...

+Sephiros Immortal+
"You all right?" He inquired softly, ears flicking forward and back, a faint thread of worry in his gaze. He always fretted over her...not overly so, but Mor'faerion was quite doting, if nothing else. He wanted to take care of her...and if anything was wrong, he desired to help.

Manda
With a little shake of her head, she smiled at him, purring softly. "I'm fine ... just feel a little odd. Not bad, really," she murmured. "Just ... different."

+Sephiros Immortal+
Mori nodded, slowly, as though unconvinced. "Do you want me to get you something to eat?" He was always ready to help, and if she felt off then it was best to stave off illness before it decided to come in full force, right? His tail flicked in the dust, outward expression of contained energy.

Manda
Layilme thought about that for a second and then nodded slowly. "Yea ... I have this really weird craving for ... those little hopping mice things, though. You know the ones I'm talking about..?"

+Sephiros Immortal+
He nodded enthusiastically, ready to do anything she wanted, hoping it would make her feel better. "I...yes, yes I do...I'll go get you some if you'd like." With another yawn, he rose to his feet gracefully, stretching all the way out.

Manda
She smiled at that, leaning against him and giving one ear an affectionate sort of lick. "Thanks, Mori ... I'll just lay here and try to figure this out, I think ..."

+Sephiros Immortal+
He purred at her, and nibbled at her muzzle, before dashing off, "I'll be back in a jiffy." Calling back over his shoulder, his paws stirred up little clouds of dust as he tore off across the plain.

Manda
Once Mor'faerion was gone, Layilme kind of collapsed back down to the ground - a sort of flop - frowning as she tried to figure this -out-. It was really bugging her.... After a minute or two, she rolled to her side, head tilting to stare up at the sky, ears flicking back a little. Let's think here ... feeling different ... more annoyed with this than she might usually be ... strange cravings. ....

Wait. Wait juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust a minute here. Eyes widened and with a little startled noise, Layilme shifted, sat up and stared down at herself. Well ... ook. Either she was sick with some kind of -weird- disease ooor ... well. Well well ... A sort of smirking grin spread over her muzzle and she laid down again, tail swishing and ears pricked ... waiting for her mate to get back. She had something to tell him ...

+Sephiros Immortal+
Mori came trotting back soon enough, a small cluster of the little rodents dangling by their tails from his mouth. Proudly, he lay them down at her paws and grinned, "There you go...found as many of them as I could...are you feeling all right?" He was very attentive now, worried that his mate might be ill, and he just couldn't have that.

Manda
Smiling at him, she nodded at him, pushing up to sit - tail still swishing. "Ooh, I'm more than all right," she purred, eyes sparling slightly. "I figured it out ...... "

+Sephiros Immortal+
He blinked, confused by her words now...all right...well...that was...good. "You...figured it out?" Echoing the lioness, he waited for her to go on, to explain and therefore make things clear to him.

Manda
"I diiiiiiid~" she said in a kind of singsong voice, watching him. "D'you want to guess?" And with that, she kind of flopped at his feet, rolling so she was leaning on him and looking up - a sort of silly grin on her muzzle.

+Sephiros Immortal+
"Uhm..." He looked down at her, pressing his nose to Layilme's. "I really have no idea." Mori confessed, wondering what it was that had delighted her so. "So will you tell me? Please?" He'd gone from worry to utter bewilderment in a matter of seconds.

Manda
Rolling again, she got back up to her feet, grinning and pressing her nose into his again. "We ... are going to be parents~!" she said then, boucing just a little.

+Sephiros Immortal+
Mori gaped stupidly at her for a moment...staring at his mate, utterly flabbergasted. "I...we...Imean...we WHAT!?!" He laughed in delight, bouncing on his paws and running a full circle around the lioness. "You mean you're...you're..." Crouching down on his forepaws, he peered at her stomach curiously, intrigued that there were cubs in there.

Manda
Layilme nodded, laughing and then shoved at his head playfully with a paw. "Hey it's not like you can see them," she said, smiling. "They're probably still really tiny now ... " She wondered ... how many of them there were... too early to tell at this point...

+Sephiros Immortal+
Mori just grinned at her, rubbing his head against her side. "Well still...I can look..." Purring, he appeared to be utterly thrilled with the idea of being a father. "We're going to have a family, Layil..." He stated with soft wonder.

Manda
Nodding at him, Layil smiled, purring back. "Yes ... we are ..." she murmured, ducking her own head to rub it against his. "I really really do love you, Mori..."

+Sephiros Immortal+
"I love you too, Layil..." He murmured, perfectly content in the here and now. Gods...it was a miracle that he would be so blessed. He'd never expected it, but here it was nonetheless. Opening one green eye he glanced over towards the forgotten meal. He gestured with a paw, "Now I think it's time you ate...have to feed the babies." How odd and delightful that sentence sounded.

Manda
"Mmmhm," she purred in response and reached out with a paw of her own to snag one and drop it into her mouth. "Mm ... I dunno why I suddenly wanted these ... they're good though. D'you want one?"

+Sephiros Immortal+
He eyed the rodents and shrugged, "Couldn't hurt to try..." Plopping down next to her, he batted at one of the little animals, bringing it closer before plucking the thing up in his teeth. Oh yes...the next few months promised to be quite different.

Manda
She purred at him and smiled, gulping down another one. Yes ... this was going to be very interesting ...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:05 pm
User Image

-Stuck in a Hole...-

Manda
Well... this was just great. Chiamaka found herself wishing (again) that she was bigger, older. If she was, then she wouldn't have been as likely to get into this fix, and would have been more likely to be able to get out of it again. Even if she had been so stupid as an older lion.

Currently the somewhat scrawy-looking young lion was stuck halfway in and halfway out of a sinkhole in the middle of a sort of bog. She'd been chasing a rabbit... not looking where she was going. Hunger was one way to make the stupidest of mistakes... and it had been days since she'd been able to catch anything really substantial.

Now, she had front claws dug into a kind of grassy 'island', keeping head and shoulders above the sinkhole, but the back half of her body was completely stuck. She'd already all but exhausted herself trying to get out, and now just lay panting... eyes half-lidded ... and hoping that whatever found her first would maybe kill her before making a meal out of her.

+Sephiros Immortal+
Ayo'obi was currently roaming...he was on the hunt today, and had managed to snag himself two hares...which was enough to cause the hunger pangs to go away, and he was fairly sure he'd be able to scent out something later on this evening, were he to become particularly hungry. That was about the time that the wind changed direction... Raising his shaggy head, the lion sniffed the air, tail lazily flicking back and forth. Well...it smelled like lion...at least he thought it did. With a rumbling sort of noise, he ambled over in that direction...it had been a while since he'd seen any of his own kind, after all.

Manda
Chiamaka heard that rumbling sound as the wind changed - though she couldn't scent anything thanks to the smell of the hole she was stuck in. Her only real thought was that something had finally found her and she was all too likely to die now. She knew very well what kinds of things could happen to young lions out on their own... without parents or protectors to look after them. Most ... didn't survive at all past a certain point.

Still, though, she didn't want to die... and bit back a little frightened sound, flattening herself down as much as possible while attempting to keep her hold on the firmer ground.

+Sephiros Immortal+
Ayo's sensitive ears caught that sound, however, and it sounded very much like distress. Bounding forward...he stopped suddenly at the edge of that sinkhole...realizing that if he just plowed on in, then he wasn't going to fare any better than the wee lioness that had gotten herself trapped in there. "Ah, miss...?" He called politely, noting that the island wasn't too terribly far...and if he could make it in one leap...then perchance he might be able to haul the lass out of the mire that currently entrapped her. "Are you quite all right?" He hoped she wasn't hurt...or any such thing, as that could gum up the process.

Manda
Eyes widened at the sight of the male that suddenly appeared, moving toward her at a fairly fast pace - only to stop at the outer edge of the sinkhole. Oooh... he was huge. Or at least he looked so to the smaller lioness. With a little squeak of almost-fright, Chiamaka blinked up at him from where she was stuck. "You're... uhm. You're not planning to eat me, right..?"

+Sephiros Immortal+
He eyed her oddly for a moment, before he chuckled low in his throat, "Why no indeed, miss...that would be positively rude of me to go about eating my own kind, don't you think?" Crouching down low, he bunched his hindquarters, preparing to take his chances with getting to that island. "No need to fear...I'm coming right over directly..." With that, he launched himself into the air, sailing over to land gracefully on that grassy little mound in the midst of the sinkhole.

Manda
Well... of course it would be rude, as well as very unpleasant for her... but... she had heard of lions that did such things. "Oh," she said after a moment, actually looking faintly embarrassed. And then her mouth fairly dropped open at that leap he made - wondering how she was ever going to get out if the sinkhole was that big. She hadn't started to really sink until she was about halfway across it, coming from the other side. And there was probably no way she'd be able to make a jump like that.

+Sephiros Immortal+
"There, my dear...now let me give you a hand..." Cautiously leaning over, he delicately took her scruff into his mouth, much as a mother to a cub, and proceeded to haul her out of the muck. Ayo had grown up to be a fine, strong hunter, much as his father had been, and he wasn't at all worried about getting her out. He had an overabundance of confidence that he could carry her over in some form or fashion. She was, after all, still a wee youngling yet.

Manda
Dangling from his jaws now, Chiamaka couldn't help but be impressed by the older male's strength - and very, very glad he didn't plan to eat her, or do anything else to hurt her. Twisting head as she attempted to look up at him, she murmured, "Thank you... I don't know what I'd do if you hadn't come along..." A bit late, but she was making an attempt to be polite, now that the situation wasn't quite so dire as before.

+Sephiros Immortal+
He set her down beside him for a moment, so that he might answer her question, a grin spreading across his face. "'Tis no trouble...t'wouldn't do to leave a little sprout like you stuck like that...how did you get yourself stuck in such a predicament, miss?" Tilting his head, the lion's green eyes were friendly...alive, as he really did enjoy conversation and company, he simply didn't get it often.

Manda
Ducking her head a bit, she replied, "Well... I was chasing this rabbit. And it ran this way, then across here... I guess it was too light to sink in. But I wasn't paying attention and well... you know the rest." She really was rather embarrassed about the whole thing. Even though she was still young, she'd been on her own most of her life and she should have known better than to go running around without watching the ground in a bog of all places.

+Sephiros Immortal+
Ayo nodded slowly, "Well...you're young enough that such mistakes won't hurt provided you live through them...live and learn, miss." Cocking head to one side, he smiled and introduced himself, "My name is Ayo'obi, but my friends call me Ayo...and what, perchance, is your name, little lady?" She was a delightful enough youngster, and she seemed to be all on her own...tough for such a small female.

Manda
Thinking about that for a moment or two... the small female decided that he was right. She certainly wouldn't make this particular mistake again, oooh no. "I'm Chiamaka...been on my own for a while, now," she replied, offering a small smile. She was still filthy from sinkhole and more, underfed and very tired... but somehow, this Ayo seemed like a nice guy - and made her smile.

+Sephiros Immortal+
"Chiamaka...what a pretty name...and a lovely meaning to it as well." He nosed at her slightly, "Now how about we see about getting you cleaned up...and I don't think dinner would go amiss either, do you?" He had a soft spot for younglings and females, and this lass was both...and she seemed a nice little critter that had simply had a hard time of it, so he didn't at all mind.

Manda
Letting out a little purr at the thought of being clean again... not to mention food... Chiamaka leaned into the nosing just a bit. "Sound absolutely wonderful," she murmured - having determined in the last few moments that Ayo was most definitely now her hero.

+Sephiros Immortal+
"A'right...hold on then, lass..." And with that, he picked her up again, much as he had to get her out of the mire...crouched to prepare for a mighty spring, and then sailed across the sinkhole with nearly as much grace as he had without Chiamaka in tow...to set her down gently on the other side. "Better?"

Manda
Chiamaka squeaked softly when he jumped, squeezing eyes shut for a moment - only to find herself being set down again seconds later... safe now, and out of the sinkhole entirely. "Ah, yes! Very much," she said, turning to look up at the older lion with a smile. "Thank you again... "

+Sephiros Immortal+
He purred at her, nudging the smaller lion in the direction of the nearest oasis. "Mmm...my pleasure, Chiamaka...now...shall we go for dinner and a bath, my lady?" He said lightly, a bit of a teasing note to his tone as he bounded off at a leisurely pace towards where they wanted to go. Well...this promised to be the start of an interesting sort of adventure...

Manda
With a grin, Chiamaka nodded wordlessly and then took off after him - able to mostly keep up despite being smaller than Ayo was, and less healthy, overall. At any rate, it looked as if things were going to get better from here, so she was happy.

Manda
Captain

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Manda
Captain

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:07 pm
User Image

-Old Friends-

Manda
It had been some time now since Layilme had told Morifaer that the two of them were to have cubs. Still, though, the lioness was fairly active - despite the fact that one could tell simply by looking at her what sort of condition she was in. She wasn't entirely sure how much long it might be until said cubs arrived, but something told her not to worry about it... she would be fine. They would all be fine. And so, while Mori was out hunting one day, she went wandering - a bit restless. Not that she planned to go far, since Mori would worry, but she was fairly sure her friend Phy was close to this area - having caught her scent on the wind a couple of days before....

+Sephiros Immortal+
Phye'li, for her part, was roaming sort of aimlessly, having no real destination. There was no sign of her mate, and days ago her son had announced that he was to leave home...probably for good, leaving the lioness to her own ends. She did not want to linger in the place that had once held so much life and happiness...and was rather hoping, someplace in the back of her mind, to find someone she knew, some hint of familiarity. Thus far, there had been nothing....and today she had decided to rest her paws at the edge of a small pool of water, dipping head to lap idly at the liquid. Suddenly her head snapped up, and she eased into a sitting position. That...that scent...she knew that smell...

Manda
Layil, meanwhile, knew there was a pool of water near here - and was headed in that direction. Though the wind was at her back and she couldn't scent the other lioness, she also had the sort of feeling that she was going in the right direction to maybe see her friend as well. Coming around the bend of a small hill, the dark blue lioness grinned suddenly. "Phye'li!" she called out, seeing the other up ahead.

+Sephiros Immortal+
Moving quickly to her feet, a smile graced the brown female's maw and she padded towards the starry-pelted lioness that she called friend. "Layilme!" She greeted in return, inwardly pleased at the enthusiasm that the older lioness showed at her presence. It had been ages since Phy had had the company of another female, and Layil's appearance was much-needed and much-appreciated.

Manda
"I thought you might be around this area," Layilme replied with a purring noise, padding forward to bump her head against her friend's shoulder almost playfully. Though she hadn't really been actively looking for the other, she had hoped to find her today, and was glad that she had, for more reasons than one. Phye'li had had cubs before... maybe she could offer some advice...

+Sephiros Immortal+
Chuckling softly, the brown lioness butted her head against Layil in turn. "Mmm...I am indeed, though not for long, I think." She admitted, "I've found there's not a terribly pressing reason for me to stay..." But easily brushing by that topic, she eyed the other's growing belly. "Well it seems that you've been a busy lady..." A pause, "That handsome black male I met with you last time?" That seemed logical, as well...they'd seemed, at the least, fond of one another.

Manda
Layilme wondered at Phye'li's words, but chose to answer the implied question first, letting out a pleased little purr. "Mmhm. A little while ago now... we sort of... " she trailed off meaningfully, smiling at the other. Hm... speaking of which... "Where are your little ones..? All grown and gone now?" she asked, tilting head. And maybe there was part of the reason the other might not be staying in the area long.

+Sephiros Immortal+
Phye'li dipped her head, "Yes...all grown and gone. The younger left when he was just touching into his adolescence, and the elder once he was far too old to remain 'in the nest'." With a sigh, she sat back on her haunches, tail flicking lazily, "I'm happy for you, though...it's a very special thing, to have a family of one's own."

Manda
Layilme nodded slightly at that, smiling back at the other. "I just hope that Mori doesn't worry so much about them," she said with a little sigh. "I know that he will ... just ... because he's like that."

+Sephiros Immortal+
A low chuckle resulted, "It simply means he cares, dear..." She responded, "We all worry about the ones we love...you're a lucky lady if you have a faithful mate to fret over you." Phy shot her friend a sly, sidelong look. "It's very useful when you don't want to move...a nervous father will be at your beck and call in such a scenario."

Manda
Layil blinked at that and then laughed softly, bobbing her head a bit. She was already discovering that part of it. Whenever he was around, Mori watched her like some kind of hawk as if sure she would maybe stub her paw or trip on her face or do something else to hurt herself if he didn't watch her. Which was one of the reasons she'd sent him out hunting... it was sweet, yes, but the constant breathing down her neck got a little annoying sometimes. "Mm... he's hunting now. I just hope that it takes some time, or he's likely to be frantic if he gets back before I do."

+Sephiros Immortal+
Phye'li nodded knowingly. "They tend to do that...hover like a worried mother hen...they'll get over it soon enough." All too soon in her case. She wondered where Nogea was now...if he was all right, if he missed her at all like she missed him. It would be nice to think that he did. She hoped much better things for Layilme and her handsome rogue. "Well I won't keep you too terribly long...I must admit that I'm going to need some sleep before much more time passes...it's been a long day."

Manda
Layilme blinked at the other lioness for a moment or two - somehow sensing something of her loneliness. "You ... could come back with me if you wanted to," she offered quietly. Mori probably wouldn't mind too much and even with one extra, they could afford to shared a little food.

+Sephiros Immortal+
She shook her head. "It's perfectly all right, Layil. I have no real desire to disturb you and your mate, and I daresay...I have things to do, things I must figure out for myself, about myself, I suppose. I really...never saw much of the world when I was young, and I met Nogea before I fully matured...and I was barely out of my adolescence when I had the boys." She smiled wryly, "It's about time I saw the world, don't you think?"

Manda
Layilme nodded at that, understanding some of what the other said. She was glad, though ... that she had had a bit more of a chance to explore when she was younger. And that she had been a little older before meeting Mori. "I think I understand... I ... suppose your Nogea has wandered off somewhere too?" she asked carefully - giving the other lioness a sympathetic look. Some males, she had learned... were just... like that.

+Sephiros Immortal+
Phye'li inclined her head in silent affirmation. "He has at that...and mayhap I'll find him again someday, but I have to admit that I slowly am beginning to lose my faith in the males of our kind. I have a fine son, in my eldest, but I fear that he will lose his zeal with age...but you and your Mor'faerion...I wish you the best of luck." Leaning towards the other, she nosed at her friend gently. "You and your new little family to be."

Manda
Layilme purred at that, leaning in toward the other female slightly. "Thank you, Phye'li," she murmured. "I don't think there are likely to be more than two or three... or I'd be larger already," she admitted with a little smile. But that was all right with her... better not to have five or six cubs right at first, before she had a clue what to do with them.

+Sephiros Immortal+
"Indeed, I was about your size shortly before I had my own two...but at least that means that they'll be manageable." Lifting her head, the lioness' ears pricked forward, and she took a sniff, noting the wind had changed. "And I think I sense distressed male, Layil..." She winked at the other, "I think it's for you."

Manda
Layil almost mimicked the gesture, raising her own head slightly - eyes lidding as she sniffed at the breeze. "I do believe you're right..." she murmured. "I guess I'd better go, then, before he has some kind of fit." She smiled, though, leaning forward to nose at the other a last time. "Really though... if you get too lonely, you should know where to find us for a little while yet... all right?"

+Sephiros Immortal+
"Yes...thank you for the offer...I'll probably take you up on it sometime." With a flick of her tail, she rose to her feet. "But for now...I head for the horizon, at least until I find someplace to rest my paws....take care!" With that, she turned and loped off, headed for the setting sun. It was indeed...time to move on.

Manda
Layilme watched the other go, and then turned to head back up and around that hill - loping off toward the distinctive sort of scent of her own mate. She hoped that eventually Phye'li would find someone as well... silently wishing her friend luck.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:14 pm
User Image

-He's Your Son??-

+Sephiros Immortal+
It had been another long day. The sun was just starting to set, headed towards the horizon to rest for the night, and Phye'li was starting to think that she needed to follow its example and find a place to curl and await the morning's light. There was a little clump of trees in the distance, and she made a beeline for it. That looked nice enough, and there would be beautiful shade, which would ensure that the ground was cool, and she wouldn't scorch in the morning.

Manda
There just happened to be another lioness resting there currently, however. Or rather, she was supposed to be resting. But Chiamaka wasn't really tired, or sleepy... and though she didn't leave the little stand of trees, she wasn't about to just sit on her butt and wait around. No... if she wanted to help out her sort of erstwhile protector, she needed to learn to be better at hunting herself! And so the small juve was currently stalking things such as leaves and grass - actually not doing too bad of a job for one as young as she was.

+Sephiros Immortal+
Phye'li rather instantly noticed that she wasn't the only one taking advantage of the shelter of the trees. The other lioness was very young, and Phye'li couldn't help but smile at her youthful enthusiasm. Curiosity made her rather inclined to find out of this little one was alone, or whether she had parents or some other sort of kin or companion nearby. Goodness, she was a terribly small thing to be out on her own. "Hello there..." She called, knowing that she'd be loud enough to be heard by a pair of feline ears.

Manda
Chia wasn't expecting Ayo to be back for a little while yet, though, and she certainly hadn't been expecting anyone else to happen by here this evening. And so with a startled sort of noise, the younger lioness went running for one of the trees, scrambling up into the lower branches before even thinking about what she was doing.

+Sephiros Immortal+
Oops. Padding quickly up to the base of that tree, she blinked up at the other. "I'm sorry, dear...did I scare you?" She inquired lightly, tilting her head up and blinking green eyes slowly at Chiamaka. "You can come down...I don't mean you any harm." Goodness, such a jittery little thing, wasn't she?

Manda
Chiamaka blinked down in return... totally embarrassed now by her wimpy sort of reaction. Usually... she wasn't that jumpy, but she'd been concentrating! And ... oh dear. Now that she was up here, the ground suddenly looked reeeally far away. "Uh... I .. I would but ... " she started, ducking head a bit and flattening her ears down. Way to go...

+Sephiros Immortal+
"Stuck up there?" She inquired lightly, moving to brace forepaws on the tree and pushing upwards, stretching out her body. "Can you use my head as a stepping stone of sorts?" Or else Phy would have to come all the way up there, and that could be hard for an adult lioness.

Manda
Chiamaka blinked, trying to stand up just a bit straighter and not look so much like a scared little cub. "I think so," she said, trying to sound more confident than she felt. But... it didn't look so hard, and she frowned slightly, then kind of hopped from the branch to the top of the older lionesses head, then scrambled down the length of her back to the ground - trying not to use claws too much.

+Sephiros Immortal+
Phye'li winced instinctively, though her coat protected her from most of the damage that Chia might have done with her claws. As soon as the younger was safely down, she moved to stand on all fours again. "There we are...now we can be properly introduce. My name is Phye'li, and who might you be?"

Manda
"Sorry... about that," Chiamaka said first though, ducking head a little. "I'm Chiamaka... " she said then, looking back up with a smile. Somehow, the older female reminded her of Ayo, though she couldn't really put a paw on exactly -why- that might be so.

+Sephiros Immortal+
"Quite all right, young lady..." The lioness quickly dismissed any sort of blame, "Chiamaka...a lovely name...are you out here all on your own?" There was that motherly concern that she had...and it was something that she had unwittingly passed to her son in another form entirely, though Phy tended to be far more energetic than her grown son.

Manda
"Not really," she replied at that, sitting down on her rump with tail swishing behind her a little. She already rather liked Phye'li, since the older female was being nice to her, and it was always good to have more friends! "S'just, the one I'm traveling around with is off hunting right now," she said then, with a little nod of her head. "I'm s'pposed to be waiting around here for him to get back."

+Sephiros Immortal+
Ah, so she was traveling with a male, and probably an older one from the sounds of it. "I see...is he your father?" She didn't think so, from the way the other referenced him, but it wouldn't hurt to make sure, also...some male might not approve of some strange lioness 'bothering' his cub. Some lions could be outrageously territorial.

Manda
"Nope!" Chiamaka answered cheerfully. "I dunno where my parents are, actually... I sort of... wandered off when I was really little." Even smaller than she was now, which ... had been a pretty dumb thing to do, now that she thought back on it. But everything would be ok now, surely.

+Sephiros Immortal+
"Aaah..." Phye'li had never been entirely sure just what happened to her own parents, she had been all alone for as long as she could remember. "Well at least you've found someone to travel with then, is he much older than you are?" She was trying to make light conversation, that and the 'nosy mother' in her was coming out.

Manda
"Yea, he is... but he's really nice," Chiamaka replied at that, not at all minding talking about her friend to the other lioness. "Ayo... rescued me, actually," she said then, looking almost dreamy-eyed just a moment, though she was certainly far too young for such thoughts.

+Sephiros Immortal+
Phy blinked, blinked again, and then cocked her head. "Ayo?" A pause, "His name wouldn't happen to be Ayo'obi, would it?" Her heart sort of took a little leap in her chest at the thought of seeing her son again. That was why she had come out this way...to find those she knew and loved, and she would be overjoyed to see her eldest.

Manda
Chimaka's eyes rounded a little at that and she stared at the older female for a moment before nodding, a smile spreading over her face. "It is!" she said, bouncing just a little. "D'you know him...?"

+Sephiros Immortal+
Phye'li grinned and her green eyes lit up. "I do indeed...Ayo is my son...and I've actually been looking for him. This is a wondrously lucky meeting." The lioness' tail lashed to and fro, and she was restraining herself to keep from doing just what the smaller lioness was engaging in currently.

Manda
"Oh, he is?" Chiamaka asked, sounding rather delighted at that herself. "I really ... like him," she said then, kind of blinking up at the other lioness. Not that she had a clue yet what such could possibly turn into when she got a little older... but she certainly admired Ayo, that was for sure.

+Sephiros Immortal+
Gods above, they were starting so young. She could see admiration shining clear in the small female's eyes, and well did Phye'li know what that could mature into. "I do too." She agreed, "I suppose I'll sit here and wait for him with you then, if that's all right."

Manda
Chiamaka nodded at that, smiling up at the other. "All right!" she agreed quickly. But she couldn't really sit still for very long and was soon back to her pouncing games ... though glancing sideways at the older female from time to time, just to see what Phye'li thought.

Manda
Captain

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Manda
Captain

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:17 pm
User Image

-Oh, Hi Mom!-

+Sephiros Immortal+
Ayo had spent several hours out hunting, not realizing how fast the time had been going until the sun was quite nearly below the horizon. He had taken down a young antelope that had strayed from the herd, and it was more than big enough for the red lion and his young charge. Dragging it along to where he'd left the little lioness, he only hoped that nothing had happened to Chiamaka in his absence. He was quite nearly there,when he noted that there was...someone else there as well, though he couldn't tell just who due to the fading light. Breaking into a trot, he made a beeline for cub and lioness...and then suddenly...eyes went wide. It couldn't be...could it?

Manda
Having strayed close to the edge of the trees by that point, Chiamaka was the first to spot Ayo coming back and she bounded out toward him with a wide grin. "Hey you're back, you're back!" she called, eyes widening at the antelope - which was much bigger than anything she had a hope of catching currently. "Wooooow and you got a big one! OH. And your mom is here, she kind of found me at total random, isn't that cool?"

+Sephiros Immortal+
Ayo stopped in his tracks, putting his prey down and smiling at her, glancing from his mother, to the purple-coated lioness in front of him. Well...he hadn't though that his mother would leave home...especially not just to look for him, but he couldn't deny that he was glad to see her. "Well I see that...have you been taking good care of my mother for me?" He inquired, bumping Chia playfully with his nose before moving to greet the other lioness properly.

Phye'li practically beamed at her son, "Hello, Ayo..." Rising to her feet, she licked his muzzle in that affectionate, motherly way. "I see you've been taking care of yourself and the little one besides."

Manda
"Yea... though she had to uhm. Help me down out of a tree at first. But that didn't take long!" Chiamaka said, sitting down to watch the two of them. A part of her ... really kind of wished that she remembered her own mother. But then again, if she had stayed with her parents, she might not have ever met Ayo at all.

+Sephiros Immortal+
The male chuckled, bemused, "And I suppose I should ask just how you wound up in that tree?" He knew that Chiamaka could be a little skittery at times, but that was simply due to her upbringing...or lack of it. One had to be careful, all alone out in the rogue lands. Green eyes swiveled then, to his mother, "And...what are you doing here, mother?" He asked softly.

"Well...I'm finally getting out to explore...to meet new creatures and do what I did not do as a child." She replied quietly, "I have no family to tie me down, and you and your brother and your father have chosen their own way." Bobbing her head, she lay down in the grasses and dirt, apparently tired.

Manda
Chiamaka turned at that, trotting over to lick at the older female's ear in a sort of comforting manner. She'd sounded... kind of lonely when she said that - and even though Chiamaka's young age allowed her to look past most of that, she still understood the feeling all too well herself. "Well, at first, your mom startled me so ... I climbed up there in case she was something else that wanted to eat me," Chiamaka answered the question then, smiling. It had been sort of clever, she thought... maybe.

+Sephiros Immortal+
"Aaah, I see...well if something attacks you, by all means do it again, just ensure it isn't something that can follow you up, Chia." He advised, smiling sympathetically at his mother, a smile which widened at the youngster's thoughtful action toward his parent. "And...I think I understand, mother...and I wish you luck in your endeavors."

Phye'li responded by nuzzling at the smaller female, "Yes...and you in yours...it seems you have a very nice friend to accompany you in your travels." However, she rather thought that her son had best watch out when the little one matured...he was in for trouble of the feminine persuasion.

Manda
"Oh, I will!" she replied quickly, happy that Ayo thought it had been a good idea. She had felt sort of silly at the time, but surely if something Phye'li's size had wanted to attack her, it couldn't have gone up the tree after her. So it had been a good idea, after all.

+Sephiros Immortal+
Ayo nodded, "I do at that..." Idly drawing patterns in the dust with his paw, he eyed the two females. "So I assume you'll be staying the night, mother?"

Phye'li nodded, yawning slightly, "I'm too tired to continue tonight, and I want to spend some time with you regardless..." And she'd like to acquaint herself with Chiamaka as well, as it seemed she too was now a facet in Ayo's life.

"All right...who's ready for dinner?" He inquired lightly, slipping to his paws to move over to the antelope that he'd brought from his hunt, which apparently had been successful.

Manda
"Oh, me, me!" Chiamaka burst out, bouncing up to her own paws and following the older lion over toward said antelope. But something in her restrained the small female from immediately pouncing on the offered food, instead pausing for a moment and waiting for Phye'li to come over as well.

+Sephiros Immortal+
Phye'li rose gracefully, following them over to where dinner currently was. Sitting down on her haunches, she looked expectantly over to Ayo. This was his kill...and he was the leader of this odd little 'family' and thus, he was in charge.

Ayo, noting the deference, smiled sheepishly. "Well, ladies, dinner is served..." He would defer to them, though he could have easily demanded his portion first. He was simply a gentleman, and though not at all a weakling, he felt it the proper thing to do to be polite. This was indeed his family, and he would care for them...treat them as such, for as long as it was his responsibility.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:21 pm
User Image

-Old Friends, Again-

+Sephiros Immortal+
The journey had not been as long as she had thought that it might be. She knew that this was just a stop along it. She had seen her son, talked with him, and knew that he understood her purpose. So now it was time to bid her true farewells...as she was heading to parts unknown, and perhaps see that little family that Layilme should have by now. The blue-pelted female was most assuredly the best friend that Phye'li had made in her life, and she owed the other lioness that visit she had promised. She had passed the little oasis where she had last met Layilme, and was now roaming the general area, hoping to catch a familiar scent on the wind.

Manda
In fact, Layilme and Mori had moved on just a little ways, to another, slightly larger oasis where the dirt was a bit softer... and there was a hollowed-out dead tree perfect for a den. The little family was still in the area, and today... one of the two cubs had apparently wandered off a little ways to explore while his parents were occupied with something or other. He didn't really care what, and he knew not to go too far, but still... he knew there was more out there, and he wanted to see it. Just not... too much. Home was nice, and he didn't want to lose his way back.

+Sephiros Immortal+
This time, when she took a sniff into the wind, she found that she scented something that was...somewhat familiar...and yet not. Well, that was a good sign, she thought. Turning, she bounded towards where the cub was...and slowed as soon as she spotted the little male. Ah...it wasn't hard to tell just whose child this was...he had Layil's pelt. With a warm smile, she padded forward to greet him. "Hello there..." Careful not to come off as intimidating, as she remembered well how she'd frightened Chiamaka.

Manda
Farai blinked as the older female padded toward him, sitting back on his haunches so as to crane his head upward toward her. "Hello..." he replied softly, eyes just a bit wide. He'd never really been hurt before, or been told that there were some who might want to hurt him, so he wasn't afraid. If anything, maybe a bit shy...

+Sephiros Immortal+
She smiled brightly at the cub, instantly entranced by the sheer cuteness that most little ones his age emanated, and Farai really wasn't an exception. "I daresay I hardly need to ask this, but I'm looking for your mother, she's a friend of mine...is your family close?" Her tail swayed lazily from side to side, leaving trails in the dust.

Manda
"Just... back that way," Farai answered, with a little tip of his head. He wasn't quite as awkward as he could have been at his age, a sort of almost serious attitude already showing itself. "You know my mom..?"

+Sephiros Immortal+
Ah, so not far. That was good. "Yes I do! I knew her long before you were born." She informed matter of factly. "Do you have any brothers and sisters?" Phye'li wanted to acquaint herself as much as possible with the youngling, before moving on to see Layil and her mate.

Manda
Ears pricked toward the older lioness as Farai turned his head back around to look at her again, the tip of his own tail flicking idly back and forth. "Just one sister... she ... likes to try an' get me in trouble," he confessed quietly, with a little shake of his head. He really didn't like to get in trouble, but she did a really good job of convincing him whatever she planned would be fun...

+Sephiros Immortal+
The lioness chuckled softly, "Ah, I see...so what's your name then? And your sister's?" She supposed that to see her friend, she would walk the young one home. "And how are your parents doing?" Phy rather supposed that Layil had come through the whole having babies bit just fine, she seemed the sort that could handle it.

Manda
"I'm Bahati'Farai," he answered quietly, ducking head a little. "But that's kinna... long. I like the last part, so I usually jus' use that. An' my sister is Tapiwa'Titlaya... but we call her Tapiwa.." And then he considered the second question for a moment or two, frowning just slightly. How were they doing...? His dad seemed to be worried a lot, but mom had said that was just 'cause he cared... so ... "They're ok, I guess," he said with a little shrug - slowly growing bolder.

+Sephiros Immortal+
"Farai then." She grinned and nudged at him with her nose in a playful gesture. "I'm Phye'li....and it's a pleasure to meet you." They were just so adorable at this age. All too well did she remember when her own cubs were small, and she wistfully wished she might have kept them that way just a bit longer.

Manda
At that nosing, Farai smiled up at the other and purred softly, glad to have possibly found a new friend. He couldn't wait until they were old enough to find other cubs to play with, but until then.. he was content enough to wait and follow the rules.

"Farai," came a call from the direction he'd come. "Time to come back!" Layilme didn't bother truly shouting, knowing her son was obediant enough to stay within sound of her voice. Her daughter on the other paw... was much more of a pawful. But Tapiwa had had to stay closer today, as punishment for running off the day before... so she didn't have to worry about her for the moment.

Farai nodded at that, and got up to start back, calling out, "I'm coming!" And with a little glance over at Phye'li, he said nothing about her just yet... wanting to see if his mother was surprised by their visiter. "C'mon..." he murmured quietly, starting off at a trot back toward their little home.

+Sephiros Immortal+
Phye'li got the gist of what the cub planned, and padded on after him, as it didn't take much effort to keep up with the little one. She was quite nearly bouncing herself, delighted to see Layilme and talk to her about family and whatnot again. "Right behind you..."

Manda
Layilme was waiting beside the small pool of water near the center of that oasis, ears pricked out toward where Farai's return call had come from. But the wind shifted then, and she caught another scent besides that of her son. Eyes widening, Layil scrambled up to her feet and stared, ears pricked forward.

Oh ... well now, the plan would be ruined, thanks to the wind... but still, he bet his mom would be happy. So Farai didn't really mind.

+Sephiros Immortal+
Phye'li caught sight of the other lioness, and with a gleeful laugh, she darted forward, overjoyed to see her friend. "Layil!" She didn't know just how long she'd stay, but at least, well...she would stay as long as she was welcome, for this would be the last time she'd see her dear friend for gods knew how long...

Manda
Captain

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Manda
Captain

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:24 pm
User Image

-The Talk-

Manda
Chiamaka yawned slightly, wriggling in order to scratch her back against the tree she was lying beside. She'd started to notice... that Ayo was gone more and more often lately, for some reason. She knew he wasn't always hunting, but when she asked what he was doing, that was the only answer she got ... however, in the way of the young, she didn't worry over it too much. Today, though, it was brutally hot, and the young lioness was hot, tired, and bored. It was too hot to play, but she wasn't sleepy either... so instead she found herself wondering about things ... things that maybe she wouldn't have thought about for a little while yet. But there was just nothing else to do... and she was already making a mental list of questions here...

+Sephiros Immortal+
Ayo had actually been out by himself this time...going for one of his long walks, and on the way back, he'd stopped and picked up a rabbit...just in case Chia felt peckish. Going back to where he'd left, her, he dropped the creature a couple of feet from her. "Hello, Chia...how has your day been thus far?" It was utterly sweltering, and right now, Ayo'obi felt like being just as lazy as the little lioness, plopping down next to her.

Manda
Chia blinked slightly and raised her head to blink at the male as he flopped down. "Hot and boring," she complained immediately, ears laying back. She knew it wasn't Ayo's fault but still ... somehow, she was all irritable just now. "How about yours?"

+Sephiros Immortal+
He sighed heavily, "Mmm...about the same. Are you hungry?" He eyed the rabbit a bit. "It is quite hot isn't it?" Bringing his kill closer with one large paw, his tail curled around him, the tip of it flicking in a lazy manner. No...he really didn't want to move right now...

Manda
Well... she wasn't really, but she knew the thing was likely to go to waste if they didn't eat it. Still, though, Chia couldn't summon up the energy right this second to care. "Not really ... thanks, anyway..." she murmured, eyes lidding as she panted softly in the heat. After a moment or two, though, she glanced over at the larger male, and tilted head a bit. "Hey, Ayo ... I uhm. I wanted to ask you something..."

+Sephiros Immortal+
Ayo wrinkled his nose, tilting his head a bit, "Mmm...what sort of something? Go ahead and ask..." He murmured, starting in on the rabbit, as it was clear that the other wasn't hungry, though he might save her just a bit all the same.

Manda
Chiamaka watched Ayo for a moment or two, and then wrinkled her smaller nose and just simply blurted out the first question that came to mind. "Where do cubs come from?"

+Sephiros Immortal+
Ayo quite nearly choked on his bit of rabbit, eyes going wide. "I...er...cubs?" Oh yes, Ayo, that was very explanatory and professional sounding. Leaving the food alone for a bit he composed himself, crossing his paws. "Uhm...from the mommy and Daddy lion, of course." He doubted she would leave it at that, but he could hope...right?

Manda
Well, Chiamaka already knew something was up just by the way he'd reacted, so ... nope, there was no way she was going to leave it alone now. Not until she got an explaination that was more satisfying than that. "That's obvious," she said, rolling her eyes at him, tail tip flicking just a bit. "But how?"

+Sephiros Immortal+
Drat. "Uhm............." There was a long pause, struggling to keep a straight face. Finally he took a deep breath. "Sex." Great...that probably only meant that more questions would ensue, and he really wasn't looking forward to them. He had never seen himself giving 'the talk' to a juvenile lioness. Ever.

Manda
A blink at that... what the..? That wasn't an answer either! It just brought to mind yet more questions. Frowning, Chia eyed the other - almost suspecting him of trying to avoid the question, except... for the look on his face. "What's that?" she asked, eyes narrowing.

+Sephiros Immortal+
"It's something adult lions do." He said carefully, trying to be as serious as possible. "It is sometimes referred to as 'baby-making' but is a bit more fun than that sounds." Good lords... "Believe me...you'll know when the time comes." And hopefully...some nice male lion would show her how instead of forcing poor Ayo to explain it.

Manda
Chiamaka wasn't about to totally give up on the subject though ... as she could tell by this point Ayo was uncomfortable talking about it. Which meant there were secrets here... things he still wasn't telling her. "Ooh?" she asked, ears perking toward him. "Fun, how...? How do you do it?" she chirped, wanting details here.

+Sephiros Immortal+
Ayo decided it was a very lucky thing he was already red...as he could feel his ears heating. Gods why was this so embarrassing? It was just Chiamaka for goodness sake! "I...erm..." Grimacing, he braced himself and then launched into a halting description, wincing every time a physical term came up. Gods he felt like such a child... "And you have to be responsible about it." He concluded, though lately he hadn't been a very good model of suchly.

Manda
And Chiamaka listened, wide-eyed ... at times making 'ew' sort of faces and flattening ears down. Still ... she had asked, and she'd wanted to know, but ... geeeez. It didn't really sound like much fun to her. Sounded more like it hurt. And all that just for cubs? "Uh huh..." she said finally. Then with a flick of her tail, she decided, "I think I'm never having cubs if you have to go through that for them." And that was that.

+Sephiros Immortal+
Ayo shrugged one great shoulder. "Well, my dear...it's more fun than it sounds, or else lions wouldn't do it so much...and the species would never be perpetuated." Not that he was going to try and advocate the wonders of sex to her. She was still young...she'd learn eventually.

Manda
With a little 'hmphing' noise, Chiamaka flopped back down flat with head on her paws, staring out over the featureless dirt. "I guess so..." she murmured. Still, though, she wasn't so sure about ever doing it herself...

Manda's Pets = DOOM

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff