Phantasy's Cafe (GD) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oni Nekosan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:08 pm
Meet other members, talk about your day, or anything you like!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:11 pm
Well...er, hi. It's nice to find a cool RP website that I can access here at work.
I used to use CyberChat, which is a real time chat specifically for RP'ing.
Kind of fun but it can get aggrivating because there are plenty of non-literate peopl there.
I do enjoy RP'ing forum wise, it just takes forever sometimes!
Eh...I dunno.
*shrug*
So how is everyone?

Orchid Sun
Crew

Maelie Lena

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:29 am
ello Neko smile

I'm new to gaia but when I took a look, it seemed pretty cool. I'm still trying to find my way around though.

Any tips?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:29 pm
Hmm, well, it all really depends on what you like to do! If you like to chat, there are a ton of forums for you to chat on, in pretty much all interests.

There's some games up there, I personally like the puzzle game and the word bump. They'll earn you gold, but then, so will posting and just surfing.

If you want to customize your lookup, signature, avatar, and all that, you can click on My Gaia -> Account, and it'll allow you to do so. Just click on your avatar to customize her. If you buy a trading pass you can go to the marketplace and buy cheaper clothes and other things there too!

Maybe Yolee has some suggestions too?

User Image

Oni Nekosan
Vice Captain

Orchid Sun
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:21 pm
Maelie Lena
ello Neko smile

I'm new to gaia but when I took a look, it seemed pretty cool. I'm still trying to find my way around though.

Any tips?

:3 Well you should find out what you would like for an avatar and work from there. Find friends, do some RP's in the public forums, and if you have a debit card I highly suggest buying letters every month and selling them off when the prices get higher for the said letters. If you don't have a debit card questing is always the way to go. I'm currently doing a trade up quest which is pretty dang fun! I've got a couple people watching my thread and bumping occasionally for me because they just like my theme, etc.

So yeah, there's lots of things you can do, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! <3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:04 pm
I made us an ad board...
*FE* Ad Board

I don't know how much time I'll have to hang out there, but at least it exists now. (:  

Cerulean_Dreamer
Captain

Orchid Sun
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:51 pm
Cerulean_Dreamer
I made us an ad board...
*FE* Ad Board

I don't know how much time I'll have to hang out there, but at least it exists now. (:

Duely noted and bumped. :3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:40 pm
Hooray!
Muchas Gracias! xd  

Cerulean_Dreamer
Captain

Orchid Sun
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:12 am
Lol I tried neopets for the first time since jr high.
I'm a little bummed though that my account is so old I can't recover my pass.
*sigh*

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:42 pm
Orchid Sun
Lol I tried neopets for the first time since jr high.
I'm a little bummed though that my account is so old I can't recover my pass.
*sigh*

They set a time limit on retrieving your password?? That sounds like something Neopets would do...  

Cerulean_Dreamer
Captain

Oni Nekosan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:24 pm
I've had an ad board up for about a week, I guess I forgot to post it here. It is on the webbie though. It's here, so I guess just bump which ever one is most handy xD

I know they eventually purge old accounts at Neo, so maybe that's what happened. Otherwise they just require your birthday for you to get in, even if your password is correct and you know it. It's really annoying.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:44 pm
*yawn*
So what's up guys?
I haven't really sat down and chatted with you all in a little while...
<3

Orchid Sun
Crew

Cerulean_Dreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:11 pm
Not a bunch... Just got home from school. (I have late classes... I know...)

I probably should be doing homework, but I had to check in with everybody first. How was your April Fool's Day?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:16 am
Cerulean_Dreamer
Not a bunch... Just got home from school. (I have late classes... I know...)

I probably should be doing homework, but I had to check in with everybody first. How was your April Fool's Day?

It was interesting to say the least.
The World of Warcraft forums I'm lurking in sometimes were pretty hilarious!
That and my fiance decided to pull a trick on my by pretending that he'd gone home without picking me up, when in all actuality he was sitting in my chair at my desk...which I couldn't see from where I was standing when they told me that he'd left without me. O.o Lol

Orchid Sun
Crew

Oni Nekosan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:08 am
I've been neglecting my subscribed threads. =( And I'm too lazy to go get my font, so it's black for this post xD

I did do my monthly av change though. How do you guys like it?

Quick question- for some reason I can't move anything on my profile around, like the boxes and such, is anyone else having this problem? I even tried in IE on my friend's computer and had no luck =/  
*Fairly Enchanted*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff