Introductions! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oni Nekosan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:59 pm
This is the board where you can introduce yourself to the other guild members! Please stop here first and tell us just a little about yourself, maybe why you joined, and of course, what we can call you!

After introducing yourself please pop over to the webbie and sign up!

**This thread is for introducing yourself only, not RP charries. Thanks!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:08 am
Well, I figured since I've never used this account, or I have, but not that much, I'll finally get back to using it. ^^

( This is still the Introduction Board, correct? )

For those of you who are misled by my username, I am indeed, __starbuckaxoxo, or Kelsey, preferably. I'm the one on the Neopets account, normally since I used to have a strong distaste for this place. -hmm-

Since we're on here, though, I thought I'd join up and see what all the hub-bub is about. ^^ Hopefully people don't take that as rude, or something.

Anyways, back to introducing myself ( fully, for once, I suppose ). My name is Kelsey, I am fifteen years old, and last time I checked, I am a girl. I'm usually sarcastic, so don't take something the wrong way unless you /know/ I'm being mean to you. ( How can you tell, it's pretty easy, I don't normally saying, Lol, or have an XD at the end of those sentences. )

I'm not all bad, though I don't have any talents. My flexibility went ka-put, I don't have it that much anymore. I can sing, but listening to myself sing is not something I wish to do. I think I sound horrible, but people think I'm a good soprano. xD

To my little sister, I am known as Crazy Steve, self-explanatory once you get to know me, and I used to really love the name Steve, still do. To the rest of my family, there are little pet names, 'cept from dad, but both parents mess up our names. ( For fun, or from age, you can never tell with them. )

I hope I don't seem to egotistical for posting so much about me, I just want people to understand that, even if I say all of this stuff, am I rather reserved ( I only show ya stuff unless I feel like I can trust you ) and I don't like talking about myself at all. Which would come to the empathy part, can't talk a whole lot about myself, it's starts becoming weird.

domokun

Anyways, I think that's it? Sorry if I scared anyone!

X_Raywen_X

Oni Nekosan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:29 am
I suppose I should introduce myself too!

I'm Neko, and I go by pretty much nothing else ^.^ I'm a mod for the guild here and for the webbie, though Kristal started the whole thing cause she's awesome. I'm newly 25 and almost done with my BA in English. I currently reside in Oregon, where I was born and have always lived.

You can find out more about me on my profile, but the essentials are I love to write, read, I love fantasy of all kinds, helping people out, and most of all, sniping zombies! If you couldn't tell, I also love purple.

If you're looking for me on Gaia you'll generally find me roaming the gaming boards, usually the literate WoW board or the other WoW thread, on an FPS board, or talking about Fruits Basket.

I generally have no life, so feel free to PM me questions or give me comments any time!

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:21 pm
Hello everyone! It's kirran, as I am known on the guild webbie, and I guess that's what you can call me here. However I have also been known/am known as Dark, Sunset, Fienari, Losa, and Hashi. Hashi and Kirran are preferable, though.

Okay, done with names. I don't like talking about myself much, but I guess for the sake of the guild I will. Uhm...well, I'm 15 years old, 16 on June 30. I am girl. I love psychology, fantasy, dark fantasy, art(drawing, photo/photomanipulation), writing, reading, I play violin and I love music. I've been with this group of people for over a year and a half and I love it! I don't have much else to say...so...yeah, thank you for wasting your time reading t his. ^^

HashiOka

Orchid Sun
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:51 pm
My name is Jessica but that is a misnomer, I prefer being called Yolee, Yo, or Orchid (if you must!).
I'm 6'1'', female (obviously), 21 years old, a brunette, hazel eyes, and funky green/blue plastic frames for my optics (ergo, glasses).
I love Gaia, and used to play Neopets (might get back into it) and my avvie changes almost every day into something new and crazy! Tomorrow I may be cute, or evil, or mysterious, you will never know! <3 lol
I love playing with words, which means I'm a big supporter of literate RP and good fantasy stories.
If you are ever privilaged to read any of my short stories you will find them as a cross between Picasso and Edgar Allen Poe. XD
I enjoy video games almost more than I enjoy literature...World of Warcraft has become an almost necessary social output for me because I moved away from my family and friends.
I'm not much for make-up, but I do enjoy the odd and out of place pieces of clothing, and the bright flashy bauble or two.
I'm not conceited, nor shy to tell people about myself; it just means I'm happy with the presence of my body on the face of this planet...so I'm going to share that happiness with you.
I work graves at the local hospital, so I'm normally only online at night because I have access to a computer while working. Which sucks because it's hard to find good RP partners that late! XD

Some of my Favorite Things:
~Sunbathing
~Skiing
~Reading
~Writing
~Discovery Channel (Mike Rowe is sexy. The. End.)
~House (Gregory House is sexy. The. End.)
~T.V. (obviously lol)
~X Box, Playstation 3, and Wii
~Computers (good lord I'm geeky am I not?)
~Art and culture
~WoW
~Alcohol (I've got some good drink recipies if you want to P.M. me for some! <3)
~Food (I don't cook however...blah.)
~Sun warmed cars.
~Final Fantasy (ergo my myspace page)
~My iPod mini! <3
~My bush man eye brows...(I'm getting them waxed doan worry. XD)
~My squishy Mr. Manta Ray. (Stuffed animal I got as a teen when I was sick with a lung infection, only thing that kept me away from depression from being sick 3 solid months.)
~My car... (just got it fixed, now she's purring like a ickle kitteh!)
~Noobish, or Noobspeak (on occasion it can be hilarious)

Er...wow I went overboard, I guess I'm really bored. Sorry, I'm not vain or anything as said above. <3 Well there you go, if you wanna know anymore don't look at my profile, it won't educate you...so you should probably P.M. me then.

P.M. me if you feel like one-on-one RP, I enjoy it immensly.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:28 pm
*jumps up and down*
Hiyas everybody! My name is Aurora, but I've been called Rora, Kira and sometimes Morgan.

I'm quite on the small side, 5'1 and I am turning 14 on March 22!

I'm a songwriter and I'm working on a demo CD and someday I hope so very much that I will be on Broadway.

I'm writing a book biggrin

I am obsessed with Wicked and guess who's going this summer!!!??? ME!!!!!

And...well thats about it...  

jlhorsygirl

Maelie Lena

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:21 pm
Hi everyone! Its nice to see some faces that Iknow!
I'm Leighann/Kiwi.
Uhmm... I don't really know what to say... I'm a writer, musician and photographer who loves to have a good time. Typically I write poetry but I'm working on a longer story at the moment. I play Piano, Clarinet, Alto and Tenor Saxaphone, I'm learning the flute and I sing. smile The things that go on inside my head will consfuse the brightest of people but hey, anyone who ventures inside my head does so at their own risk.

Oh. And in case you didn't know... i am in fact, a Pirate-Ninja. pirate ninja

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:32 pm
Kon'bawa! biggrin
Gotunks here, Olafwa is just my other name hehe. (If any of you have ever played EverQuest on Veeshan you might recognize it. I don't play anymore however...) I have been playing Gaia for a little over a year now. Hug all my free items, because I don't play this site enough to buy any. xd

Introduction, eh? Hmm. Names Olafwa or Ola for short, or if your from the other guild you might know me as Gotunks. I am interested in mythology, astrology, archeology, zoology, anthropology, and probably some other ology's I can't think of. lol I love to read real books and online fanfiction / original stories. I like to keep up on odd news as well, so The Daily Grail is checked often.

I like Sci-Fi, fantasy, and thriller movies preferably. Drama and action are alright but I can't handle Horror or gore. (I.E. Saw) On the other hand I can watch gory Anime, (I.E. Hellsing) but Mechs annoy me. Loud pink/red heads are also a bane of existence. Long haired bishi are my favorite. redface

Err... What else is there to know about me? I'm 18 years old. eek I'm a Snake Capricorn with a Sagittarius cusp and an Earth element. Just like Poe, haha! I was very excited to learn that. I'm fascinated by dark things like death. When I die I want to be a ghost for a while. See the things normal people can't ever see. I'm about 5"6 last time I checked and I have no idea what I weigh. Dark brown hair, brown eyes, half Korean. 3nodding

Anyway I'm going to end this before I rant some more.
Olafwa heart

P.S. I am neither pirate nor ninja. The dark forces of the underworld have forced me to keep my demon appearance. Have no fear, I am prohibited from interfering with the mortal realm. twisted

Olafwa

Codebreaking Borg

8,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Cerulean_Dreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:32 pm
Well... I suppose I should probably make at least an appearance here before school takes over my life again. XD

As many of you could guess, I'm Kristal.
I'm 24 and live in Washington state. I am very fond of all things fantasy and sci-fi, and am so pleased to have found you all to share my interests with! I also love movies, drawing, writing, dark chocolate, dogs, and reveling in my nerdiness (it really is something of beauty XD).

It has been my great pleasure to have founded the guild on Neopets, watch the webbie evolve over the years, and now to have spread on to Gaia. I am very excited to see where things will go from here!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:19 pm
Hiiiiii! ^_^
I'm Cupcake Monster, or so on Gaia. My real name is hideous and we don't ever utter it because everyone in the world calls me Kitty.
But Cupcake or Monster works, too, though I rarely hear the combination.
I'm sixteen and short as hellllll. Five feet, to be exact.
I love gaia<33
I also love talking to people on gaia; online friends are amazing because they don't have expectations. So be friends with me and I'll NEVER judge you.
I roleplay religiously. I've been doing it for practically ever, four years I think. I told my mom when I was six that I wanted to be a writer :3
[so PM for one-on-ones anytime<3]
BUTTTT I also enjoy anime [a LOTTT], ramen, musical theatre, manga, poetry, food, and... gaia.
Yeah, my life revolves around those things and my friends.

wellthereweare

Cerulean_Dreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:39 pm
Welcome, Kitty! (If it's alright to call you that)
Nice to meet you! Be sure to sign up for our webbie when you get a chance. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:50 pm
Hi everyone! *waves*

Here goes my introduction:

My name is gabby, with a lower case g. I'm 17, almost 18 years old. I live in the middle of no where, surrounded mostly by trees, evil deer and crack squirrels. I love talking about myself, but I'm not self absorbed. I use sarcasm a LOT, and have quit a few bad habits. I'm a nice person, kind of. I like dinosaurs, and vampires, and fairies, and dragons, and comics, and movies, and the color blue, and iced tea, and coffee, and music, and faygo, and piercings, and cacti, and toe socks, and astrology, and play doh, and zombies. *hides from Neko*

By the way, this is raptorfreak, just had an account change.  

Lil Wicked Juggla

Cerulean_Dreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:57 am
LoL. Hi, gabby!
I was reading your post and thinking, gosh, this new person has stolen raptorfreak's identity! How horrible!
I'm a dork, hehe. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:00 pm
Those of you in the neopets guild already know me as Jamie or violet_girl93, but if you are here strictly on Gaia, hey, I'm Jamie. On the webbie I am violet_girl93 as well.  

xenglishm00finx

*Fairly Enchanted*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces