Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] How long its been...How Far we've come {GlowxJazz} Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:39 am
User Image

Glow Heart paced quickly along the river side in between the teepee she resided at and the one her love did. She sighed softly and paused, letting out a light whiny. She listened before she started pacing again. Looking at the sky she noted he wasn't late so she shouldn't be so anxious. Well she was anyway. Sighing the lighty colored mare stoped and settled down beside the river. Stretching her neck out her mane fanned out, a few of the customary flowers falling out of her mane. She sent out another whinny and listened, waiting to hear the anwser back that ment Jazz was near by. Oh she should have just gone to his home! Perhaps Settia would be there. And mabye Rhapsody as well...Or perhaps it was for the best she waited here for him. She was...well she was surprised. Life had definatly taken a turn for the interesting. She smiled softly to herself. Then it fell. Would he be as happy as she? They'd always talked...dreamed...And yet. She sighed. Of course he'd be happy, what was she thinking? He knew that she wasn't like whats her name. That this time he wasn't gonna end up alone with a foal to take care of like last time. This time they would have a family...a true family. She smiled softly. Yes. A family. She would tell him first. Just him. And then they would, together, inform his family. Her family too, she reminded herself. After all they were mates, together forever. And not more then ever they were untied. So technically his family was her family. She liked that idea, no matter how long it had been since the two had first met. She let out a louder whinny this time. "Please Hurry Jazz." she murrmured as she relaxed to wait for her love to come.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:03 pm
Jazz walked calmly along the river bank, heading towards his mates home. He had been on his way over to meet her for a long over due visit. It had been a while since he had seen her and he was rather anxious to spend the day with her. Now he knew why his mother was always so excited when they would go to visit his father. This is what love is, he thought to himself with a smile. Before he was able to get too far into his thoughts, a rather urgent sounding whinny came to his ears that could only belong to his mate. This worried him slightly and he began to pick up his pace, hoping that nothing was wrong and that she was alright. He whinnied back a reply as he picked up his pace to a steady jog to let her know he was on his way.  

Rev311

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:11 pm
Glow jumped to her feet when she heard the anwser. Finally! She sighed and shook her head. She started her pacing again, trying to calm herself and compose herself. It wold be alright. There was nothing to be worried about. She rolled her eyes and stopped, standing beside the river, waiting. Her legs twitched with the urge to just run and meet him half way. But she resisted and stood still. She shook her head a bit, trying to get her hair to settle back into a reasonable shape. She blinked as a flower fell and was picked up by a stray wind. It took off away from her. "Oh not again!" She cried, tho she had to smile. A flower in the wind always reminded her of the first time she met Jazz. She slowly started to follow the flower. Mabye it would take her to her love again. She giggled lightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:29 am
Jazz continued his steady jogging pace, still listening to see if he could hear anymore whinnies from his mate, but nothing else came to his ears. Maybe it was his imagination and he was hearing things. No, he was sure that he had heard her calling to him. He was curious as to what was going on and a bit confused. Maybe it really wasn't anything to worry about. Yes, there was nothing to worry about, he told himself trying to calm down a bit. He was getting wrapped up in his thoughts that he hadn't noticed the small flower that had bumped into his legs.  

Rev311

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:37 am
Glow followed the path the little flower had set and paused when she noticed a farmillar red shape. She watched the flower bump into him and smiled. Well, how ironic. Thought it made sense. When she met him it was a new chapter in her life. And now...a new chapter in their lives. She hurried her step. "Jazz! There you are!" She called, hurring to his side. "I was about to go find your mother and ask if she had seen you. You can be so slow somtimes. "She shook her head and smiled at him, to show she was just teasing. "Come, lets go sit by the river..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:03 am
Jazz jumped at the sound of his mates voice and smiled when he caught sight of her. "Sorry about that, I was kind of absorbed in my own thoughts!" he said chuckling as he slowed his pace to come up beside her and nuzzle her cheek. He really had missed her and was always amazed by her beauty every time he saw her. "Find my mother huh? Well I haven't even seen her today, so I don't know how much luck you would have in finding her if you couldn't find me! Though I do think her and Skye went off to the village maybe." he said shrugging. He knew little of his mothers doings and where she went off to when she did leave the teepee every now and then. He followed Glow when she turned to head towards to river. For some reason he had the feeling something was different about her. She seemed to carry herself differently now that he was following her and watching her, but he couldn't place what it was.  

Rev311

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:14 am
Glow smiled and headed back to the river. "Oh really? Do you know when she is gonna be back?" She asked. She stopped as the reached the river again. She moved a little closer to the river and settled down. "Um...Hay Jazz...well..." She stopped. "Um...Come have a seat...There are some things i need to talk to you about." she said softly, laying her head down as nervousness set it. He'd be happy, of course he'd be happy, what else would be be? She shook her head a bit and looked at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:41 pm
The big red stallion followed his mate and laid right down beside her, nuzzling her shoulder once he was settled. "I haven't the faintest idea when she will be back. Most deffinately before dark though." he said with a chuckle. His mother never went off very much on her own and when she did she never was gone long. Looking at his mate, he could tell something was bothering her but he wasn't sure what. Maybe it had to do with this feeling he had that something was different about her. "What's the matter? You look as though something is troubling you greatly." he said with a bit of concern in his voice. He hoped nothing was seriously wrong.  

Rev311

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:22 pm
The mare tested a smile but it just felt forced. She sighed. Well better out with it then drag it on. "Well...I know we've always talked about it, How it would be nice and all, but...Oh i know its not that big of a deal, well it is but not bad...i hope...I mean i know you had a bad experience last time and all, but still I mean...this time is diffrent, i won't be leaving or anything...Um...what i am trying to tell you is...I'm....i mean..." she paused and looked down before looking at him. "We're gonna have a family, Jazz. Well, I mean a family that is ours, and not just yours...We..." she emphisized it. "Are going to be parents...." she said softly and kept her eyes locked on him, reading every little movment. She wanted to know his reactions. Be they good or bad.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:56 pm
Jazz watched her a bit confused as he tried to follow her thought process. He was quite sure what she was trying to tell him and she was rambling on a little bit too. He couldn't help but to think of how cute she was when she was flustered and shy. That was what drew him too her instantly when he met her. That and that she was the most beautiful creature he had ever laid eyes on. Then when the last of her words came to his ears, his mind snapped out of the flashback it was in and snapped right back into the here and now, trying to register what she had just told him. He was so confused and flustered himself now and it wasn't helping that she was staring him down, which was scaring him a little bit for some odd reason or another. He was a whole mix of emotions and he wasn't quite sure how he should react. He was happy, that was an obvious thing but then it came to his mind of what would Rhapsody think of the news? He already knew what his mother and father would think. His mother of all would be extremely pleased to have small ones running about again and his father would also feel the same. But he was more worried about Rhapsody.  

Rev311

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:08 pm
Glow slowly drew back as Jazz's silence dragged on. She looked down and got up. "...I...I'm sorry...." she said softly, taking Jazz's silence to mean something bad. She turned and started to walk back along the river towards her home. Nice Glow, just go ahead and mess things up! Of course he wouldn't be happy, after all what happened last time he became a father. She must have been mistaken, thinking he wanted more children. But he had seemed so happy when they talked. But it must have just been talk...nothing more. Oh what was she going to do! She didn't want to leave Jazz...Perhaps she would have to find another family and give the foals to them...and then return to Jazz...yes...she would have to. She stopped, having only managed a few feet before her legs lockd up and refused to move. She sank to her knees before curling up, hiding her head. "I'm sorry...." she whispered.  
Rev311 generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:16 pm
Jazz was yet again broken out of his trance as she got up to leave when he didn't respond. "Wait!" he called as he watched her sink to her knees and curl up, hiding her face. He scrambled to his feet and went to her, sinking down beside her and nuzzling her shoulder softly. "Don't go...there is nothing that you need to be sorry for." he said softly, knowing his silence had hurt her while the thoughts had run their course through his mind. "I'm sorry, I should have responded...should have said something. If your thinking that I am upset, thats not it at all!" he exclaimed, trying his best to comfort her. He really was stupid sometimes when his mind wasn't working as quickly as it should. "I was just thinking...that is all." he said softly.  

Rev311

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:21 pm
Glow stayed curled up for a moment before she unwound and looked at him. "....Your.....Not upset?" she whispered softly. She moved a little and leaned against him, closing her eyes. "Oh Jazz....I was so scared, i had thought...you'd hate me! I thought I'd have to leave the foals with some stranger after they were born and never see them again." She hide her head against his neck. She sat, quiet, for a moment or two, calming herself. It was ok...He wasn't upset. He had just been thinking...thinking about what? "What were you thinking about, Jazz?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:38 pm
Jazz was a bit horrified at her thoughts of him hating her and her having to abandon the foals. He would never ever make her or let her do such a thing as that. "No I am not upset and I could never hate you." he said and nuzzled her cheek. "And I would never ever let you or make you abandon the foals. That is not an option, ever. As for what I was thinking, it was nothing all that important. Atleast not right now, at this moment it isn't. I can always deal with it later." he said as his thoughts momentarily went to what he would tell Rhapsody when he next saw his son again.  

Rev311

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces