Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greek Mythology Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for lovers of Greek Mythology in all its rich variety. 

Tags: Greek, Greece, Classical, Mythology, Myth 

Reply Greek Mythology Guild
What Would You be the God of? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

goldeagle1221

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:10 pm
i would be the god of nature and animals.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:19 pm
Death.

...no, Sleep.

...no, Death! No, Sleep! Death! Sleep! Argh!

...how about Comas? xd  

Akherontis
Captain

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:54 am
Nice akherontis. Very cheery. sweatdrop

I would probably be the god of rock and roll! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:39 pm
I would be the goddess of the balance between light and dark.
So, to clarify, I would be the protectress of all those who are struggling with their inner demons and don't know which theoretical path to follow in life. I guess you could call me the goddess of shrinks xd ICK!!

WindDancingDragon

mastertx888

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:58 pm
The underworld and all who inhabit it.So basicly, DARKNESS,  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:37 am
mastertx888
The underworld and all who inhabit it.So basicly, DARKNESS,

...Dad?  

Akherontis
Captain

Aeronn

Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:23 pm
Hmm...storms and lightning, I think, but without Zeus' responsibilities. xd Or fire. Urgh, I have Norse stuff on the brain. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:51 pm
All things invoking the brain. Sort of like Athena, only combined with the muses and writing. Also, goddess of myths and stories would suit me nicely.  

White Queen Amata

medusa56

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:52 pm
I would be the goddess of luck. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:05 pm
I would be the goddess of travel, in charge of keeping all those who seek to expand their humanity through travel and experience safe. I would be the guardian of all those who go afar, either by choice or force, and am responsible for all those little things that happen and end up leading you somewhere grand and unexpected, something you thank the Fates for because it never would have happened had it not been for those little "mistakes".
My animals would be the wolf and white tiger, and my symbol . . . well, I haven't thought of that yet. Maybe a ship? Yes, that's good, a ship! pirate  

Red Soldier

Silver Quills

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:48 pm
I would be the goddess of comedy - I know that Dionysus is the god of theatre (which covers comedy), but this includes TV series such as Monty Python, Blackadder, Dead Ringers, Little Britain and other brilliant BRITISH comedy. Also, I'm a bit of a comic character myself... My symbol would be a book of the complete scripts of every funny British comedy tv series (a VERY big, non-existant-in-one-volume book), my animal would be the hyena (always laughing, those comic animals!) and yeah... whee  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:39 am
Memory  

Hermes Wolfchild

3,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Queen-of-the-Rogue

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:30 pm
I would be the goddess of Wild Animals and Children. I would protect Wild animals from being hunted to extinction as well as protecting any child who needs it whether they're being abused or are just extremely lonley cause no one will acknowledge them thinking they aren't worth any time. My animals would be the Wolf and the Fox. My symbol would be not exactly sure. I guess I would be like a mixture of Apollo and Artemis because of the animals and Kids.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:39 pm
The deity of wind and free spirits, the people dancing to a different drum. I don't mean like hippies, though that too fits in. Just the people who are a little different from the rest of the world and don't quite fit in.  

Aravilui Tiranistion

Beloved Hunter

hilaire11

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:59 am
I'd like to be the goddess of illusions. Yay! XD  
Greek Mythology Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items