~Guild's Most Honorable Heroes~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naxts
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:23 pm
As Vice-Captain, I decided to exercise the power I have.
To List the memorable people, Before we all die.
Though We may die, The guild shall not.

Lets Begin.

Fearsome Honors.

1. Little_Miss_Sunshine
The Guild's first captain. She used to be the one everyone favored but since she quitted gaia. The guild's been in dissarray.

2.Naxts_The_Demon
Of cource I had to add myself. I was the guild's first crew, and the first and (currently) the only vice-captain. For a perioid of about a few mounths, I took command of the guild. I threw a contest during my command and I was known thoughout my time. During the time, There was almost not a single person in the guild that didn't know me. I was an awesome dude. Until the Dragoon came (See next Honor). I will see the day I take over the guild.
EDIT BY Sazie here: Naxt is the most helpful person I know, he helps me with suggestions and with the guild if I need something. hes always there if I need the extra help, friendly but funny person on the guild. I will miss having Naxts on the guild but I promise him, I'll do my best for this guild.

3.2nd Generation Dragoon
After the guild fell to crumbles, The dragoon took over my position of command of the guild. Not on the same level as me, Vice-Captain, but higher. He took captain of the guild. Though he was evil, and controled using fear with crule punishments. He was wise, He created many sort of Ideas that was enertaining and gave off many ideas that was combined with the opinions of the people. At first, they sucked. Until they were improved by his vice,crew, and members.

4.Shadette
One of the guild's first member. She became an active member ever since she first joined. She participated in most of our events and though we (The Guild) had the most slowest start ever, she remained loyal and deserve to be known. Congrates

5.silent_rin
She joined a bit later then Shadette but she is still being known for basicly, the same reason. Cheers.

6. conor 7
I'm gonna commend him because he was one of our later members, that quickly gotten used to the guild and became the one to become crew in the least ammount of time. Hourrah

Mentions
These are people who didn't exactly do anything special, but just for being downright entertaining to RP with.

1.Sazie Chan
Shes the first person to not RP as a humanoid animal, but for her cute chracters that have a firey personality.

And probably the most cheerful person in the guild and cheers everyone up

2.Shadow_dark_evil99
Sazu_Kitty_Mi's brother. Hes the one who plays the fameous Shadow The Headgehog. The first person to play good-while-being-bad. Its kindda hard for some people to pull off but he does it flawlessly.

3.Sonic_The_Hedgehog0
While people think he would be the most unlikely person to get a mention. He got it. His post are often ignored but when people try to read what he says. He could be the most entertaining person in the guild. He is also the first person to have balls to play as Nintendo's Pink Fluff in an Sonic RP, The one and only Kirby.

Welcome To the Honors.

If you didn't make this list, it dosen't mean we don't like you, Its just that you wern't noticed. Don't worry, You can alway make it in.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:41 pm
I feel special! XD thank you! that really made me happy! blaugh  

-The Dark Shadows Fall-

silent_rin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:33 am
thank you! now i felt i have achieved something crying *moved*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:44 am
Sniff... sniff... thank you I've never bein noticed before even though I worked so hard... THANK YOU!! SNIFF!! *Crys because shes happy* heart crying heart  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Naxts
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:38 am
Hehe, Your welcome everybody.

Hmmm, I think I should plan an award lotto.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:35 pm
Well done, Naxts. I love it!  

Captain Dragoon

Naxts
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:21 pm
Revolution

Why, Thank you.

I really don't know what to say anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:10 am
Naxts_The_Demon Your the BEST!! just for you to know that I think that way about you! =^.^=  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Naxts
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:42 pm
I am so touched.
Finally I gotten a word that says I'm better then dragoon.

I is so happy crying  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:43 pm
Wow! This is awesome!

Babycakes strikes a determined pose, imaginary cape flowing in the breeze.

I shall make this list....if not the fearsome honors then at least the mentions!!

With a twirl of her imaginary cape, she runs off into the night...who knows what situations she'll end up in.....  

BabycakesFTW

silent_rin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:00 am
babycakes69other
Wow! This is awesome!

Babycakes strikes a determined pose, imaginary cape flowing in the breeze.

I shall make this list....if not the fearsome honors then at least the mentions!!

With a twirl of her imaginary cape, she runs off into the night...who knows what situations she'll end up in.....

Whats with you and imaginary capes?! scream ...er..ehem..excuse me about that..i need to get it out of my chest.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:22 am
LMAO!!! "I have the cape, I make the whoosh noises!!!!" rofl

Yeah.....um....I don't really know....it started as a one off thing, but I liked it so much that I decided to bring it back over and over..... sweatdrop  

BabycakesFTW

Sonic_The_Hedgehog0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:04 pm
Of course I have the balls to be the best character from nintendo (Well he's really from Hal labortory.) Kirby:Thank you Thank you of course I would be here today.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:05 pm
User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Tonight love is rationed

I'll tell you right now. I WILL BE ON THAT LIST EVENTUALLY.
Almost another day
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Rad Disease

Naxts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:30 pm
Work hard.  
Welcome to the Sonic RP!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash