Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tasle

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:09 pm
User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:28 pm
Entei stood there, peacefully enjoying the warmth of the sun that seemed to be at it's fullest height. Closing his eyes, he listened to the tunes of the birds that gathered in the trees. They all seemed to be hiding in the safety of the trees that lined the meadow where he was relaxing. 'I had survuved winter' he carefully reminded to himself. He had survived his first winter in the area and was now taking in the beauty that was spring. He noted that the days seemed to strech longer each time.

He calmly shook himself, and a nearby bush burst with color as the birds inside flew to a further bush. Watching them with curious eyes he followed them for a few steps before deciding to let them be. A crunch sound from the ground, got him to pause and inspect the new growth that was appearing. Lowering his head he poked at a blooming flower, which was followed by a loud sneeze. Shaking his head, he returned his attention back to the birds that were moving back to the closer bush.

Tasle

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:48 pm
Charlamagne found herself wandering away from her teepee once again, even leaving the mountain lion that's usually with her behind as well. It wasn't the fact that her herd members annoyed her or anything, she enjoyed each of them... she just felt the need to perhaps, stretch out her legs or something. Whatever it was, it always found her taking long walks, either to the beach, through the forest, or even sometimes over the mountains.

This time, this urge of hers took her to a meadow just at the edge of the forest. Walking amung the bushes, her ears perked forward as she heard twittering of birds not so far away. She only paused to look around for a moment, wondering if she's been here before. That's when she noticed the one creeping along not too far away from her. Although it was barely, she could tell it was another horse, though the spikes and the puffy thing on its back sort of threw her for a loop. She just watched him silently for now, not wanting to disturb the other if they were doing anything important at the moment.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:16 pm
Feeling rather playful, he decided to see how close he can get. Lowering his head, he tried his best to crouch. Attempting to stalk closer, he focused on the birds, that were in turn focused on him. Pausing every now and then when one would flutter to another spot in the bush. As he got closer his grin got bigger.

A sudden snap from a branch spooked him and he leaped straight up. The birds in unison joined in the flight. After a quick landing he chased them for a few steps. "Well... at least I managed to get close" he was watching them leave when he noticed he wasn't alone. 'How long has that one been there...' he pondered for a second 'That one don't seem dangerous' he decided to just call out "Hello" and then started to move towards the stranger.

Tasle

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:08 pm
Wondering what this other was doing, she remained where she was and watched. Her head tilted slightly when they crouched down to the ground. It was only as the other 'stalked' closer was when she noticed that this other was a stallion.

Her ears perked forward at the sound of a snap, jumping slightly when he did. It was only when she noticed the birds fly off that she finally realized what he was doing and giggled to herself. Hearing the greeting, her attention returned back to him and she smiled, bowing her head as he walked toward her. "Hello. I'm sorry if I interrupted anything."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:17 am
He heard the feminine voice responded, he then noticed the colorful features on the mare, as he got closer. She had a pattern that looked similar a mare he had met. Though the spots seemed to more abundent, and different somehow... there was also lots of white on her body, with black rings on her legs. There was a bright burst of color in this mares mane.

He paused bowing his head in greeting, before he continued foreward "No you haven't interrupted anything." He stopped when he was close, and then he noticed the spots were mixed with swirls and dots. "You have an interesting pattern on your back" moving his head to look into the mare eye he smiled "My name is Entei...and your name is?"

Tasle

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:24 pm
She watched as the stallion walked closer to her. His fur was a rich brown, almost like this 'chocolate' her human showed her one day. His mane was the same color of his fur and 'spilled' over his shoulders. Her green eyes couldn't help but return to the purple spikes that graced his back and the cloud like thing, that she guessed could call a tail.

"I'm glad to hear that I didn't interrupt you." She replied with a smile. At his words about her pattern, she blushed softly. "Thank you." She wanted to comment on how he looked, but wasn't sure on how to do that without sounding rude. "It's nice to meet you Entei... my name is Charlamagne."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:45 pm
Stopping close to her he streched a foreleg foreward and bowed his head "A pleasure to meet you Charlamagne" he grinned at her. "No worries, I was just finding a way to pass the time" he looked back towards the bush that he scared the birds from. Turning back to face her he asked "What brings you out here on this fine day?" Watching her while waiting for a response.  

Tasle

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:09 pm
Charl smiled at his bow and returned it with one of her own, her tail giving a small happy flick. "It's a pleasure to meet you as well Entei. I don't often have the chance of meeting new soquili." She admitted softly. "Hmm... I'm not too sure how to explain this really." The spotted mare said softly before continuing, "it's like I've had this urge to just go out walking lately, like something's telling me to go out and wander the land." She giggled. "Sounds silly, doesn't it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:18 pm
"Not at all" he smiled to her "It depends on the Soqili... some never get the urge others... including myself" he laughed playfully "Always want to travel around. Meeting others is always good" He nodded "It does seem somewhat difficult to find others." He watched her and shifted his weight to one side.  

Tasle

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:19 am
His words made her feel better, especially considering that she never... or at least, rarely had these urges before. Smiling warmly, she gave her tail a light flick. "Well, then I don't feel so silly." She said, nickering happily. At his words, she nodded, "Yes, unfortunately... but it's always good when one does come across others, isn't it?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:19 pm
"It does" he smiled in agreement "You never know who, you'll bump into a friend a stranger... everytime is different and can become an adventure..." he paused before adding "...It can also make for good stories." He pawed calmly at the ground as he looked towards the bush then back at her "They're fast little things" he chuckled.  

Tasle

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:50 pm
"Yes, it's quite refreshing to see new faces." Charl told him with a small flick of her tail. She looked away briefly at the sound of twittering birds flying overhead, watching them pass. Her ears swiveled to face him when he had mentioned something being fast. With that, she gave him a slight confused look. "What? The birds?! Oh yeah, they are. But I think there won't be any birds around if they were slow." She replied with a giggle.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:15 am
"True enough" he joined in the laughter realising that she must have been distracted. Looking around he spotted some birds landing in a nearby "Some all look alike... then there are those that don't look like them at all..." Turning around to face them he looked back with a playful grin on his face "Want to go see how close we can get to them?" He turned back towards them wondering how many types of birds there were... 'maybe way too many to count' he closed his eyes briefly before turning his attention back to her.  

Tasle

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:27 pm
She tilted her head in thought about the birds look the same. "Well... they have to find a way to know what others of their kind look like... I don't think they're like horses and can breed with other species." Or at least, that sounded right to her, she wasn't sure if he would agree or not. She watched him as he turned around before spotting the birds he had his eye on. She couldn't help but giggle at him when he asked if she wanted to join in on creeping up on the birds. Almost like a foal. She thought with a warm smile. "I'll do my best... I'm afraid I'm a bit clumsy."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff