[prp]Family gathering(atlest most) (Samus&Skylar) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:40 pm
( if any other members of the Dyami/Settia family would like to join in this rp please pm me first for permission )

User Image
Dyami was walking along side his only daughter Tori though he always was walkign with his grandson Khirsah, the ever feisty grandson of his was lagging behind. " come on Khirsah if you cant keep up with this old one then there has to be some kind of a problem." chuckling, they where off to meet up with settia, and the rest of the family memebers that where with her at the moment.

User Image
Tori nipped at her dad with a laugh. " come on dad we all know any one can beat you." shaking her head, she had a feeling khirsha was lagging on purpose for whatever reason. no matter atlest she had gotten him to come along, as she knew if he truely wanted he could fly away if he was dead set in not coming but he couldnt refuse specialy with his gradnfather there.

User Image
Khirsah snorted and huffed at his grandfathers comment and picked up his pace to where he was at his grandfathers other side. " yeah yeah." grunting he then went silent again. oh his mothers feelings where quiet dead on as he knew they where off to meet family members he had never met yet. wrinkling his nose hhe really had no problems meeting them it was just he rather not have them prod at him and ask him a million questions like his fathers side of the family did when he met them.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:28 am
User Image

Settia walk briskly as the rest of her brood tried to keep up with her. They were all off to meet the other part of the family seeing as some had not met before. It was also the first in a long time that she got to see her mate again and that alone drove her into walking quickly. "Come on now. No need to trudge along behind me!" she exclaimed slightly upset that they were not as excited as she was.

User Image

Jazz rolled his eyes at his mothers comment. She had been up since dawn since she had made the arrangements for meeting up with his father and sister and his nephew that he had yet to meet. She had tried to keep herself busy enough to let everyone sleep longer but he had been awake the moment she was since she just couldn't keep her excitement all that quiet. "We are going as fast as we possibly can mother." he said and then glanced at his son beside him.

User Image

Rhapsody just shrugged his shoulders at his father. He too had been up rather early when his grandmother had gotten up unable to sleep any longer from her excitement. This was the first time he was seeing his grandfather since he was just a foal and the second time he was meeting his aunt. It was also the first meeting between him and his cousin after he had just learned he had one. There was a slight pang of guilt that his sister could not be there, where ever she was.

User Image

Avery, unlike everyone else, had been able to sleep and was only woken after everyone else was up. If it were up to him he would have slept much longer. He gave a slight yawn and flicked his tail. Family gatherings didn't interest him all that much but he was going because his great-grandmother was a force to be reckoned with and he didn't feel like being on her bad side right now.  

Rev311

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:29 pm
Dyami gave another chuckle as his grandson decided not to even give a good come back. no matter he was happy he was to see his mate, his son, and other grandson though little did he know he was to meet his first great grandson. tossing his mane, he proudly walkign along side his daughter and her son as shortly they would be seeing the rest (well most) of the family.

Tori enjoyed meeting up with her family and so she was no less energedic than her father was about the whole thing dispit Khirsah being not so energedic about the whole thing. smiling the whole time, oh she knew she was going to be pestered by her brother Jazz about Khirsah's father whom she could happy say she was now mates with so she wasnt dreading anything about the meeting.

Khirsah sighed as he barely tryed to keep up with his mother and grandfather. he truely didnt want to be pestered today but he would tolerate it for now atlest til he was pissed off. snorting, he contiuned to follow only half paying any attention.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:51 am
Settia was excited to be seeing he daughter as well. The last time she had seen her was when she had come to her wanting advice about pregnancy. She had not met her newest grandson yet either and what excited to see what the boy was like. She was also very much excited to introduce the other part of the family to the newest addition to the family. Dyami would be suprised to find out he had a great-grandson.

Jazz had also known that his sister now had children. Their mother couldn't help but to tell him as soon as she had found out. All that he really cared about was that the stallion responsible was still with his sister and was being a good father figure. Little did everyone know that he too had a small, well maybe not small, secret himself that he had only found out about a few days ago.

Rhapsody continued to walk along side his father and watched as his grandmother seemed to be skipping up ahead of them. She really was an unusual one at times but he loved her all the same. After all she was the one who helped his father raise him. He tried to look ahead to see if he was able to see any signs of the family they were meeting but his grandmother was blocking his view.

Avery just shook his head at his great-grandmother's antics. Sometimes he wondered if she was as old as she was and if she was right in the head but he knew both were true. She really was his great-grandmother and she was right in the head. He hoped that his father's cousin would be someone of interest to talk to since he was clearly bored out of his mind right now.  

Rev311

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:40 pm
Dyami was grining praticly ear to ear as he proudly was leading his daughter and grandson to the upper part of hill they just came to where they would then wait for the others to arrive. he hahd purposly planned to be their first as he would make no one wait on him. tossing his mane he stopped as they got to the top of the hill finaly. " now to only wait as im sure they will be here anymoment."

Tori chuckled and shook her head at her father. " with how Khirsah decided to slow us im sure they will." moving over to her son she gave him a nuzzle.

Khirsah groaned as his mother gave him a nuzzled and puffed up as he nipped her. " come on mom dont do that!." wrinkling his nose as she only could chuckle at him along with his grandfather, he snorted adn moved a few steps away so that he could stretch his wings. being ground bound for long was not to his liking as he rather be stretching his wings in the sky at the moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:36 pm
The red mares ears perked as the soft sounds of her loves voice am drifting down from the hill in fron tof them and it wasn't long before her nose caught his sent. They were here and she could not hold it in any longer. Settia gave an excited whinny before dashing up the hill leaving her son and grandsons behind.

The three stallions looked at one another before sighing and picking up a jog so as not to be left too far behind.  

Rev311

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:42 pm
Dyami's ears perked as he heard his mates whinny then right after say her rushign up to greet him. grinning he returned the whinny, more than happy to finaly see her again. he waited til she was up to him to nuzzle her. " its good to see you again. its been too long." caught up with greeting his mate he had forgotten the others.

Tori snickered at her parents as she watch them. shaking her head she went over to Khirsah and grabed his mane to pull his into veiw as he had purposly hidden himself behind his grandfather.

Khirsah grumbled as his mane was tugged on and ofcourse he voiced his distaste. " MOTHER DONT PULL ON ME!!" huffing he grabed her shorted braided mane and tugged back on purpose.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:55 am
Avery raised a brow as he watched the white mare pull the blue winged stallion out from behind his great-grandfather. This was most deffinately going to turn out to be way more interesting than he had hoped for.

Rhapsody also watched curiously as his aunt pulled the stallions mane, whom he assumed was his cousin. He was rather unusually colored as well and had wings which was completely different from anyone else in the family. He was glad the he wasn't the only oddity in the family now.

Jazz chuckled at his sister and nephew. He could tell already that she had had her hands full raising this one and wondered what the other ones where like. He too, noticed the stallions odd coloring and wings and was highly curious as to the father of his sisters children, momentarily forgetting the news that he had yet to share with everyone.

Settia on the other hand was almost too caught up in seeing her mate again that she almost did not see her new grandson until her daughter pulled him out from behind Dyami. It was at that moment that Settia completely stopped what she was doing and went right over to the blue winged stallion and paced about him a couple of times, giving him a good once over.  

Rev311

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:07 pm
Khirsah was not use to having all eyes on him specialy ones he didn't know just yet even if he knew they where family. giving a grunt, he closed his wings that had been simi spread out and also lifted his head to have his nose pointed in the air with closed eyes. it was him being fiesty and defiant, as his gradnmother paced around him which it wasn't hard to see she was his grandmother when she was the only other mare besides his mother. giving a snort, he differently felt like he was the odd one in this family specialy cause he was blue and purple while the otheres where so much different from him, atlest in his fathers side fo the family he blended in with them cause well they where all blue colors.

Tori shook her head and chuckled. " well thats my son for you, as fiesty as ever." grining at her broter se went and nipped at him then she went and nuzzled her nephew Rhaspody. after that she noticed Avery whom she had yet to meet. " well, well seems theres someone i don't know." she eyed both Jazz and Rhaspody, wondering which of them wouuld first introduce her to Avery.

Dyami gave a laugh as he watched Khirsah. he differently had a personality on him. after much amusment with khirsah, he finaly noticed there was one extra in the group he didn't know. smiling, he watched all the interactions between the family adn knew he would find out who Avery was as it seemed ofcourse Tori had to ask.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:52 am
After her inspection of her newest grandson, Settia nipped at his mane to pull his head down. "Deffinately can tell you are part of this family as it seems you have some of your grandfather's personality in you." she commented and shook her head with a slight chuckle. "So what is your name or are you going to just stand there and not talk to your grandmother at all?" she said to the blue stallion who obviously had an attitude.

Jazz just shook his head and nipped back at his sister. "He is yours deffinately with his fiestiness that I am assuming he got from you!" he said picking at her like usual and then turning to his son who it was that needed to introduced Avery.

"Hello, Auntie Tori." Rhapsody said as she nuzzled him and affectionatly nipped at her mane as well like his father had. "That is my son, Avery and if I didn't know any better, I would say him and my cousin here were brothers just with thier attitudes alone!" he exclaimed and looked back at his son, the youngest of the group.

Avery of course just rolled his eyes and trotted forward to his Aunt and great-grandparents. He put on a grin as he came over to them and then bowed like Dustin had taught him when he was young. "Pleasure to meet your aquaintences since I have heard so much about you." he said a little cocky tone in his voice.  

Rev311

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:40 pm
Khirsah went wide eyed as his grandmother pulled his head down with a hair tugging. he gave a playful n** at her mane softly in retaliation with a grin. " my names khirsah. and one can never know what to do when another is looking them up." snickering, he definatly had a attitude but he usualy tryed when around relatives to be on his best behavor. " im sorry grandmother but it is nice to meet you finaly." giving his cocky grin, he really was much like both his parents though that cockyness was from his father.

" oh jazz you have no clue how fiesty his father can be." Tori chuckled and grinned at her nephew. " its good to see you my nephew Rhaspody." she was quiet shocked when Rhaspody told her that the stallion that had been unknown was his son. " well well well seems you been geting around Rhaspody. naughty naughty of you." winking at him, it was all in good humor she teased her nephew. " its a pleasure to meet you too Avery." she gave a wicked grin to him as she caught that bit of cockyness in his tone and oh how she knew how to deal with that specialy after having raised two boys which one of them was a real fiesty one and a daughter. " definatly both got simular attitudes."

" well Avery i'm gald to finaly get to meet ya." Dyami almost chuckled at the little cockyness in his tone. seemed he had a grandson and a great grandson who are both spitfires. " Khirsah one of these days your gonan end up being real trouble." chuckling he knew khirsah was just messing around right now just by the cocky grin he gave. shaking his head they definatly where a interesting family group.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:53 pm
Settia shook her head. "I'm I am just your grandmother, no need to get all worried by my looking you over. It's only expected since you are my second grandchild that I have had the pleasure of meeting. In any case, you do have some kind of manners in you and it is a pleasure to finally get to meet you too." she said and nipped at him again before going back and nuzzling Dyami's shoulder.

Jazz nipped at his sisters shoulder. "I might have had a clue if someone would have brought him around so I could have met him atleast once!" he retorted with a chuckle, still not forgetting the news he was waiting to spring on his family once all pleasantries and introductions were out of the way. He couldn't help but to have a goofy grin on his face at the thought of thier reactions.

Rhapsody didn't know what to say to his aunts teasing and choose instead to look at the ground and paw at the dirt a bit. He was rather embarassed considering he hadn't been in contact with Avery's mother in a rather long time.

Avery puffed his chest a bit at his great-grandfathers words and stood there while their attentions were on him. He so did love being somewhat the center of attention and showing off though he knew that the words directed at the blue stallion somewhat applied to himself as well.  

Rev311

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:22 pm
Tori chuckled and again nipped right back at him. " i'm sorry dear brother of mine but he isnt one that is into socalizing and at the time i wasn't his mate so i didnt need youscaring him. but i can happly say im mated to him now and maybe i could pester him sometime in meeting the family." she gave a wink at her nephew. eyeing Avery who seemed to be puffing his chest she snickered at that as she seen her own son do it countless times.

Khirsah snorted adn tugged at his grandmothers mane. " but come on you got to admit being looked over is embarrising!" giving a snicker, he was now starting to enjoy himself. " but aren't i always on my bbest behavor? i highly doubt i would get myself into trouble grandpa." giving a playful grin at his grandfather, he was more relaxed now.

Dyami just shook his head and chuckled at his grandson Khirsah and his great grandson Avery. " Khirsah i think your more of a trouble maker than anything." nuzzling his mate, he was happy most of the family was around at thmoment as it was nice to see the family and how much it had come to grow.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:26 pm
Settia chuckled at her newest grandson. "Yes, but I am your grandmother and that is what I am here for! To embarass you along with your mother and uncle! Didn't you know that?" she said a hint of mischief in her eye.

Jazz just shook his head at his sister. "Yes, that would be nice. Gotta see if he is good enough for my little sister!" he siad and puffed his own chest out protectively before laughing and turning to his parents. "Indeed our family has grown much in the past years and it is still growing as we speak." he said slipping in a small hint to see if anyone would pick it up.

Rhapsody had of course picked up the hint but he knew what his father was hinting at. Little did he know that he had recently spoken with his step-mother and found out that he had half-siblings on the way. She was so worried about his approval that she had looked for him to have a nice long conversation and make sure that he didn't hate her or his father for it.

"You have no worries with me. I would never cause trouble or be a trouble maker." Avery said trying to be rather innocent, like he was a foal again, but that was not going to cut it as his father went to n** at his shoulder.

"You might as well stop your lieing right there as you most certainly are a trouble maker. Especially with all the picking you do to Taylor." Rhapsody said knowing full well how much his son liked playing mind games with the poor nieve mare.  

Rev311

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:40 pm
Tori laughed at her brother. " well we shall see if i ever get him to come around" she raised a brow at her brothers little hint. " oh really do bemore specific in how brother." grinning she had a feeling her brother just might have some interesting news to give.

Khirsah chuckled and nuzzled his grandmother. " if you say so but don't be shocked if i jsut fly away!." smirking, he ruffling his feathers as if acting he was ready to jsut fly away as he mentioned he could.

Dyami gave a laugh at Khirsah's retort to Settia. oh he was a spitfire alright. and even Avery was one as well which made him grin proudly. as he caught Jazz's hint to Tori, he eyed him. " yes Jazz do tell us what exsactly you mean."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff