Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Quests [OOC]
[Q] God (or Goddess... o.o) of Frivolity.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:46 am
Yar. So I'mma transfer my quest thread over. I have the funds for the spottybutt girl I want to get, but I figure, it's easier to raise 350k than 800k, so rather than spend this in the upcoming slots and then have to get 800k from scratch again, I'm just gonna try and get up to 800k from 370k and then reget half that once I get my Vee-god. x3

-weel feeneesh tomorra- x3  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:25 pm
God of Frivolity

Name: Vee.
Origin: The name Vee is another version of the name Fee, which originated from the name Toffee.

Stage: Perma-Adol.

Domain: God of Frivolity.
Power(s):
- Instilling a sense of frivolity around him
- Provoking silliness
- The ability to make others feel like laughing and prancing and just act completely out of character
- At the same time, he can also completely suck the sense of fun out of the area around him, or from one particular creature if he were to want to

History: -to be added-
Personality: A happy-go-lucky sort of lion, Vee takes everything for granted, especially happiness and freedom and being carefree. He is extremely hyper and can run all day without tiring and loves to play. He is also known to act without thinking and often says things without considering their meaning first, although hardly anything he says is serious or of any real meaning. He tends to be silly and likes to crack corny jokes, and also enjoys pretending to be other animals and learning how to make the noises they make. Given that he finds it hard to find anything serious, he is rather gullible. -to be revised/added to-

Appearance concept: Vee has a mane tuft, rather like a horse's forelock. He is much furrier than most lions, with fluff on his neck, leg feathering, and a long bushy tail. He also has a Maned Wolf-esque mane running down his neck and all the way along his back down to her tail. His tongue is always lolling out joyfully with a huge grin on his face. His ears are pointed like a dog's.

He wears a collar around his neck with a little bell pendant, which jingles whenever he walks or frolicks.

He has very small white wings on his back, along with little wings down at his paws, all of which flutter extremely quickly and emit a small humming sound, reminiscent of that of a hummingbird's flight when he is flying.
Reference pictures:
Concept
Dog

MoonRazor

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:04 am
Funds:

580/800k  
[OOC] Quests [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash