Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Sinister Sisters of Darkness (Airlia x Sabriel)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kijani

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:00 pm
The day had long faded and the seclusion of shadows and darkness abounded once more. For the small filly, night was the most wonderful time of all! It was a time where one like herself and her family seemed to dominate- a time where they could wander aimlessly and lurk about watching, waiting, for a victim or a turn of events that would make their excitement and anticipation reach new heights. Although it was a time where many soquili feared and dreaded- the night was a time where one could thrive on fear, blood and the weak. Already Sabriel was watching, learning from her father and intaking the world around her with a curiosity and an innocence that could lead the reckless and the oblivious away with misconceptions and a certain oblivious nature that could eventually lead to their demise.

Her faint orbs narrowed out towards valley below, wings curling around her body as she exhaled a dainty sigh. She was restless; her body desired something as her lions tail twitched behind her and the spikes upon her back legs seemed to ache with a minor, irritating senstion.

"Why haven't I found it?" The small filly mused, glancing upwards towards the cresent moon and vague stars above. "I crave it, I want it, yet it is not here..."

A slight frown seemed to cross upon her maw with a quivering lip. Why was it so hard to find? There were so many emotions coursing through her body that she had yet to determine what it was.

Her pale ears flicked slightly as she pivoted her body back towards her mother and her sister, walking slowly with a certain poise that one could see be portrayed as 'graceful' or 'elegant' but oh how little bystanders and onlookers knew! Even behind such a face resided the cogs of a mind whose interworkings were comprised of an evil vixen of a sort whose objects and entertainment resided in those who she could fool and inflict pain upon. It was so inticing and wonderful to watch something stop breathing, to see their body and muscles release and their color simply vanish from out of their cheeks and appearance.

Why she was captivated with such a thing she knew not but already she had practiced on poor, unfortunate, small creature that found their way towards her.

"I want to rampage through the dreams of the deep in sleep tonight- I want to see something take its final breath yet there is nothing to lead away from its safehaven," Sabriel mused with yet another sad sigh, biting her lower lip with a pouting expression. "Where are the brave and the runaways when you need them?"

Oh yes. Mothers were getting smarter in keeping their foals away from them- it seemed logical that no mother would want their precious bundle of joys rummaging and making friends with a mutant, and for good reasons! But this lack of avaliable options for what could constitute a good playtime was not settling well with little Sabriel Valentine. If only she was older! Perhaps then she would be stronger, cunning and even more devious in obtaining success with this problem but, for now, it seems as if she would have to wait.

"Airlia," she called out softly, a sickly sweet voice ringing out against the chirps of crickets. "do you feel it? That need, that desire to do something? I can fee it beating in my chest- but I don't know how to please it."

Turning her back upon the open valley, Sabriel neared closer.

"How do you please such a sensation that pulses through your whole body?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:03 am
Night....oh was it pleasureable indeed.

Basking in the pale moonlight which illuminated the small family's pelts like an ethereal fire, Airlia stared off into the world with a frosty glare. Having strayed away from the ocean cliffsides of their birth with their mother Nimue, they had ventured up a bit north to the hilly regions; small cliffsides allowing a more broadened span of view to the ocean and its surrounding forests from this height. Life wasn't as abundant when the moon rose to reign over ther starlit skies above; casting the world into the realm of shadows and demons it seemed.

Demons like them.

Folding her ears back gently to the sounds of nearing hoofbeats she knew it was none other than her sister Sabriel; each footfall precise, calculated to give off a sense of grace and femininity. Yet that was now she was; each of the spawn of Reaper and Nimue uniquely crafted. As the filly proceeded to stare down at the ocean lapping against the cliffsides in the distance, for a moment her heart raced when she could have sworn the shade turned to a more blood red...but moments later it was back to that plain old blue.

She needed blood. She needed to kill. This PG intermission was getting the best of her and she knew her sporadic and damaged mind could only take so much before it snapped. Father was off with Gabriel though; and would come back for them when he was done. It was always a switch off it seemed, and not that Airlia minded...but she needed to feel the sticky hot blood of another against her tongue. Her own just wasn't sufficing anymore.

"They are asleep...allowing their body's basic functions to take over while their subconsious slips from their grasp. Rejuvinated for a new day with but the beating of their heart and the slow and steady intake of air." She mused, not really caring if such a question was directed to her. Not that she could have felt much anyways; the emotions were so limited and few in her soul that she seemed stoic. Yet no, that was Gabriel who seemed immune to emotions; Airlia had them, when she rarely got them....if only she knew how to make sense of them.

Slowly twisting her head to look up to Sabriel the filly nodded softly. "I feel it, Sister. We all do....that evolving darkness clutching to the fibers of our entire being...I know how to satisfy mine....but to yours....well I don't know."

Her ruby pupils trailed over the the figure of their mother Nimue, standing amongst the grass as her eyes seemed fixated onto the skies above; a mere shadow of what she was. Her ribs protruded out from her flesh, dirty and stained partially with blood. No longer holding that ethereal beauty as she seemed more of a sickly trashy beast that the most simple of breezes could upset and topple her frame over. Airlia knew the mare didn't eat; it was mere watching them or sleeping that had consumed her life...she wasn't happy.

Even someone as emotionless as Airlia could pick it out from her mere presence; let alone her pathetic appearence.

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

Kijani

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:05 am
The foal smiled, a dainty yet twisted expression as her sisters spoken words seemed to cut cleanly thorugh nights silence which stirred strange emotions and feelings in the pit of her stomach.

It was rather strange, these feelings. Sabriel had learned on her own to weild them with a certain 'grace' and 'elegance' which could bring her plight onwards and center it in creating a spiraling downfall of those who seemed lured by her charm. Unlike her brother who seemed immune and numb to any emotion or sensation that could ever attempt to p***k at his spine or even at any nerve, Sabriel found it amusing that to coax and weild such emotions over another could be so- so powerful! And such power lead to the ultimate prize of tasting the bitter-sweet, warm, crimson liquid to quench her thirst. Sooner or later she would advance- along with her fathers teaching and her own unique crafting Sabriel would become just as feared and savage just like her father and her siblings.

She too would branch her own legacy amongst her demon family.

"It seems such a perfect time to steal and lure away them from their dreams, doesn't it?" The filly canted her head, a small smirk crossing her maw slightly as her teeth managed to expose briefly and catch a glimmer of light. She sighed- somewhat in a dreamy, dramatic way as if to add to her character and comprising state of mind.

"If you listen to the soft breeze its almost as if you can hear them take their breaths in unison, as if you were standing right next to them and could see their chest rise and fall all in sync. I can feel it. I can feel my body crave it- screaming, howling clawing at my mind with a gnashing of fangs! That darkness, it speaks and I do hear it ever so clearly. It twists and turns, tugging and stirring my own soul towards the innocent and the oblivious all for that sticky, warm liquid ambrosia that we all need to keep our beauty." She couldn't help but chuckle softly, shaking her head while her lions tail curled around her leg as she glanced aside towards her sister. "Dearest Airlia- I'm afraid that there are many ways which I can choose to satisfy my need. But I would very much like to see how you satisfy yours. I am rather curious."

Although curiosity could wrap itself around her, Sabriel, much like a magician, found a way to use it to her advantage and even against bystanders and the unexpected. She was keen on knowing how to find a way into the mind and thoughts of others; deciphering how to 'please' them and how to make them lose their footing and slip and fall so easily that it was impossible to recover. It all depended upon patience, technique and a cunning tounge that could weild and manipulate words and thoughts into the very mind of the victim.

Oh yes- and through it all even the blood seemed to taste even sweeter when those sickly, sweet emtions were present and even fear itself had a delicate and tantalizing taste.

It was marvelous!

For a moment, Sabriel pursed her lips slightly as her own silvery orbs narrowed towards the familiar figure. The small filly furrowed her brows, her head cantering to the side ever so slightly as she studied and intook her mothers deteriorating form.

Yes. There stood a mare whose own light and appearance was tainted with a sickly, dirty appearance. She looked sad, very sad, with a sort of emaciated and helpless expression that seemed lathered and dusted in misery. Blood matted her fur in a mourning state as she continued looking up towards the sky searching for what?

Sabriel didn't know and that curiosity continued.

"What is it that you are searching for, Mother? There is nothing up there that will answer to us, father told us, and yet you still look."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games