Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay room - Everyone has to have one.
The Tavern.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Vampyre
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:49 am
In a cold valley a seemingly small tavern sits on its stands in the middle of a raging river, hard to get to, perfect for the Assassins that wants to relax from danger.
It's an old building, but well built. Ivy pervades the front of the building, the windows are lined with lead, because heck, that was the style when it was built, and yet it feels somehow like home.
After making the dangerous treck through/over the river you enter the tavern. A little bell rings, signifying your presence. The bar directly in front of you, stools parallel the bar for you to sit on when you order. Barrels of ale, glasses and tankards line behind the bar. To your right, a simple wooden staircase with a polished banister. The staircase leads to the landing. The landing goes across the width of the tavern, above the bar. Above the bar, there are four rooms that can be rented out, at the moment, they are all empty. To your left, there is a big fire place, the fire is always burning. All around, there are simple wooden tables and chairs. Apart from the soft couch and master chairs by the fire place. (And for those who would need it, the rest room is the door at the left of the bar.)

Here you can drink, relax, rent out a room. Hell, you can work if you wish too. Or you can just come to socialize. All in all, have fun.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:34 am
He destroyed my life...
User Image

So there are room, four to be exact.
The fith one is owned my the Mistress of the Tavern, me.

Master room.
Sang. (Pure Vampyre)

Room 1.
Empty

Room 2.
Empty

Room 3.
Empty

Room 4.
Empty

There is no need for a profile, just start posting and describe your character as you go!

Now I will destroy him.

Pure Vampyre
Vice Captain

Pure Vampyre
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:51 am
He destroyed my life...
User Image

Sang sat in the masters chair, by the fire, watching the flames flicker. She held in her hands a goblet of red wine, warming it before she took a sip. Sleek black hair brushed against her shouders as she turned her head to look around the tavern, no one was there.
She stood up, walking behind the bar she scrubbed some chalk from the black board. Sighing she took the goblet she had been drinking from to the back room. She set it aside in a bowl containing other dirty condiments. Pulling on a rope attathed to a hook in the ceiling, she watches a bucket of water rise through a hole in the floor. The bucket came from the river bellow, bringing up fresh water everytime. She filled the bowel with the water and began to wash the cups and dishes.

Now I will destroy him.

Roleplay room - Everyone has to have one.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games