Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:22 am
User Image

Cocomo decided today would be a perfect day to visit the sands down by the shoreline. His father always spoke of the famous quest that brought him to that really neat place, and the son of the parrot stallion wanted to see this for himself. Curiosity and intrigue swept over him like a great wave in the ocean and he lifted toward the skies in powerful wing beats. As he soared over the land he grinned in spite of himself, letting the wind just glide him along for what seemed almost an hour.

As his nose picked up the salty fragrance he literally trotted in the air toward the roving water that stretched out for miles before him. Skidding downward he landed with a graceful arch of his wings flaring outward before he folded them neatly upon his back.

What a sight lied before the yellow winged swirled with the rainbow, it was simply amazing. The first thing he noticed was how his feet sunk inward toward the ground, an odd feeling indeed. Craning his neck downward he noticed a crab blowing outward with his breath to see what it would do. The crab nearly teetered then inched toward him. Making a squeak he stumbled backwards as a foal would just barely getting pinched in his muzzle.

Now he backed up and wavered his head at the mean little creature. His father never mentioned anything about pinching monsters did he? Cocomo shook his head and moved from the vile little thing to see what else he could find.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:17 am
User Image

It is a perfect day for a beach because the sun is up in the blue skies while there is no trace of rain clouds in the sight. A small sized flutter mare with sea-foam green wings walks along the shoreline with the ocean lazily lapping up at her hooves. The beach usually reminds her of her own father Misu because he have a huge passion of being near the beach no matter what is going on. She was raised by Isabella as a suggorate daughter but she always heard the stories of her parents and she have met them many times when she was a foal. Misu do certainly reminds her of the seashell that Siryn Tigera have carefully woven into her dream catcher necklace.

A sudden movement in the skies caught her eyes and Coventina tilts her head up to see a winged stallion that looks eeriely almost like her herd sister Eirian. If the strange stallion is just like Eirian, Coventina have a feeling that she will like this stallion alot. She stood behind the sand dune as she watches the stallion's hooves sink into the sand as he landed gracefully. A smile appears on her face as she watches the stallion move away from the pincher of the crab and she thinks it will be a good idea to introduce herself.

Coventina grew up to the small sized mare so she won't feel like a dwarf against this interesting stallion and walks up behind Cocomos. "Hello.. enjoying the ocean and the beach?" Her soft voice fills the air as her bright bluish green eyes looks at the stallion from behind, noticing that she is much smaller than him but its only size she could 'grow' to.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:18 pm
While eying the vicious little crab he in took the fresh ocean air as his shortened man and tail brushed upwards and settle back in place. Now he understood why his father loved it here. Such a nice surrounding with a fantastic view, who wouldn't love it!

Now his attention was turning with a swivel of his head seeking a glimpse of the illusive water stallion he'd heard stories about when Zaribe his father went on a quest in the love for his mother. Such a romantic his father was in his son's eyes. Really though Cocomo thought to himself could he really be that valiant and show love like that? His father was a majestic handsome stallion with much flair and he was... Oh what was the word... silly.

Yes silly is the word that came to Cocomo's mind. He loved having fun, playing, and most of all laughing till his sides hurt. Not that he'd met his aunt, but he was told frequently he took after her in disposition. He pondered many things pausing here and there before a voice broke his train of thought finally. Turning his head he caught a gaze of a pretty mare livid and light in appearance. Much smaller then he, she carried rather odd yet pretty wings that distracted his attention fully.

"Heyas." she greeted her with a bow of his head, "This place is amazing. Come here often?" He was rather amused in being caught offguard but she seemed really friendly and perhaps she was just like him having a good time.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:28 pm
Coventina watches Cocomos with a serene smile on her face as she nods with a laugh. "Yeah, the beach is my home." She smiles fondly at the ocean and the sea gulls that is crying out in the skies. "My father is from the beach..he looks like a seashell." She chuckles as she shakes her head before she looks at him with one seafoam green lock between her ears which caused her to look comical because she crossed her eyes to look at it.

"You should come here when the weather is always hot and the sun is very high in the skies (summer time). The ocean will provide a sanctuary from the sun, heat and the pesky insects." Coventina nods sagely as she chuckles when she realizes that he doesn't know her name. "I am Coventina... my two-legger told me that it means I am the goddess of sea." She looks amused because she doesn't' feel like she is a goddess but she does feel like she belong to the sea and the beach. "I don't have any nicknames except for Cove when it comes to my herd-siblings or Tina when it comes to my suggorate parents." She smiles up at Cocomos.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:34 pm
He was a silly sort always bobbing his head, hearing a song merrily playing along as he smiled all the more. How pretty she was standing there like a flower that drifted in from the ocean's breath. Such a nice green like the waves, her hair did way tipping off of while like those foaming soft waves lapping at the shoreline. White like the shells scattered about with traces of orange that accented her sensitive eyes. Finally those long graceful wings were his main focus, dwarfing his in elegance and perfect form compared to the feathery sort both him and his sibling had been born with.

"You live here?!" he couldn't of been anymore excited than the foals that ran off in laughter and happiness, "Wow Dad never told me others lived here. Oh except that water stallion that has no wings yet he's like the ocean or something." Amazing. She knows this place. Whoot maybe she can show me around too. He grinned and then stupidly forgot his manners, boy would his father scold him for that one. Always treat a lady with respect.

Spreading his wings outward like a colorful fa he bowed his head with the a silly grin upon his maw, "I'm Cocomo. Tis a pleasure meeting you Lady Coventina." Alright yeah it was laying it on a bit thick... but he wanted to make a good impression as well didn't he?

"Goddess?" he questioned opening his keen eyes to gaze upon that beauty standing there so delicate and frail, "I think she's right. You definitely are a Goddess M'Lady." Again he was being polite expressing his attention to her, but his father did warn him not to lay it on too thick. Some mares didn't like to be pampered like spoiled little ladies.

He listened to her soft yet likable voice grinning still, his maw showing those nice teeth of his at times. "I don't think i have any nicknames either really.. Hmm ... can you help me think of one? Oh and would you mind showing me around? I love this place so much. Really want to see more of it too!".

He smiled back at her shaking his head as his necklace jingled in the form of an x and o. Today was going to be so much fun, he definitely knew that.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:58 pm
Coventina tries not to giggle as she looks at Cocomo with a smile on her face. "Yeah.. I live here." She tries not to blush as she watches the stallion in front of her. "Well.. not many soquilis like to live here for some reason but I love it here.. its my home ever since I came out of the basket." She scoots some sand around with her hoof while keeping her eyes on Cocomo. Her wings flutters in the breeze as the mare stood there, not sure what she wants to do right now.

Her eyes went wide as she was referred as "Lady Coventina" and she couldn't help but to blush at that. "I would have to admit.. I like the title you gave me." She grins at him. "But its my pleasure of meeting you." She says with a playful wink, feeling like she could relax and be her goofy self around him. She arches her eyebrow at him when he echoed the word "Goddess" but with a question mark on the end of the word. "Mmhm.. thats what my two-legger told me.. sh-" She stops as she literally blushed like mad at his comment while turning her face away from him. Coventina turns her head back toward Cocomo with a shy smile on her face before she laughs softly. "Well.. thank you again." She blushes, obviously inexperienced when it comes to males or romance or flirting.

"Umm..." Coventina squints one of her eyes as she looks at Cocomo before she moves closer to the male, feeling little bit more daring. "I am not sure.. perhaps it will come to me during the time we spend together yes?" She smiles up at the stallion in front of her. "Do I mind? Of course not, I love showing my home to anybody that wants to see it. Its very beautiful place.. like you can see all around you." She grins at him. "Well.. where should we start?" Her eyes dances with laughter as she looks around at the beach.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:48 am
The infatuated stallion's eyes darted up and down the beach seeking a lead way to follow, though they never wandered too far from her beauty that inspired his random smile that covered his maw. She was simply amazing, not to mention so pretty to the young parrotling that had finally spread his wings from the nest. Was this how his dad felt when he ran into Cocomo's mother that wonderful day his father boasted about in stories? If it was then the brightly naive son of the great Zaribe was on the right track first off.

Hmm which way should I tell her to take me... let's see... beach, caves, beach... umm lots of water... hmm

It settled with him a bit as his mind chattered endlessly the right path to follow. Any option sounded really interesting as he never had a beach exploration trip before. The mere thought of it made the large bright male all giddy and silly. Pondering still he finally decided on something, but it in actuality was the complete opposite of what he was thinking.

"How about", he paused with a breath that left mystery to his companion, "You surprise me!" His voice rang outward in deep tones yet it was lyrical and light with a silly overtone. Nodding his head he turned to watch her closely just waiting to see if she'd giggle from him being that usual goofy self.

His head turned a bit away with a sideways glance in response to her earlier comment, "Yes I like Lady Coventina. Fits you like a Goddess.. what your two-legger said." Now he was grinning like an idiot but he was happy she wanted to spend time with him right now.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:12 pm
Coventina watches Cocomo's eyes as they darted up and down the beach and she couldn't help but to blush because the stallion in front of her is very handsome and is comical while knowing his way around the words which is a huge bonus for her. She squints her eyes as she lets her pale green eyes drifts toward the area where there is many small tide pools teeming with interesting creatures.

Her attention returns to Cocomo when he began to spoke and she quirks her eyebrow when he paused for the mysterious moment. She bursts out laughing at his comment as she shook her head in amusement. "Thats the idea, Cocomo! Thats the idea." She exclaims while having a giggle fit. "Well... why don't you race with me to that area over there and I will show you my favorite spot?" Her eyes dances with laughter as she suddenly took off running toward the area with all of the small tidal pools clustered around.

Her cheeks is dark with flush because Cocomo really knows how to flatter her with words and it doesn't help that Cocomo is very handsome stallion. She finds herself developing this strong crush or some kind of infatuation with him and she is very interested in where her newfound friendship will take her.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:48 pm
The colorful stallion's eyes flitted about as a butterfly wanders here and there, inspiration filling him like a tropical high. This place was just fantastic and here was a gemstone that could compare to his father's adoration for his mother. Life was just full of surprises and Cocomo was living it up with high spirits.

He stepped forweard, a shaggy shake of his colorful mane as he grinned at her, "I'd love a race lady faire... but first, "he paused with a cheeky grin, "I always wanted to do this. Dad always said how much fun it was." Flopping down right there like the silly bird he was thought to be, he rolled to his side and began wiggling in the sand. Such a sight to see a grown stallion from the skies looking like a fish that was out of its element, well water. He squealed in delight knowing he was enjoying this little display whole heartedly. Snorting sand out of his nostrils he looked up at the pretty girl whom he knew was laughing with him. Where was this form of entertainment back in the clearing with the rest of his life he wondered.

Flopping over to his other side he began wiggling with another whinny in delight till his entire form was just one sandy filled blanket. Rolling to his feet he stood up flicking his tail, "Whoo! That was the best," he turned toward her smiling with his maw gaping open to show his large teeth as his tongue stuck out realizing she was already running away. Another shake of his head and quickly he followed after with a little help of his wings. Yet again his silliness had left him behind in the dust.

When he arrived he chuckled with another snort of sand removal from his nostrils, "You beat me.. hee serves me for looking like a dying fish huh?" He grinned and beamed looking around him. This place was so pretty.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:04 pm
Before Coventina ran off in the race, she laughed at Cocomo's antics when he flopped down to roll around in the sand. She feels like her feelings for Cocomo contiunes to grow more rapidly and her cheeks darkens with a blush. The flutter smiles up at Cocomo as she giggles once again. "Actually you didn't look like a dying fish.. perhaps a wolf enjoying a roll around in the dust. I am curious.. does that really feel good?" Coventina quirks one of her eyebrows as she looks at him with a grin on her face.

Without waiting for Cocomo's answer, she did something that is kinda out of the character for her.. she flopped down in the sand wriggling around while giggling delightedly. She actually enjoyed the feel of the sand rubbing against her body and her wings and she rolls over to her other side, wriggling around excitedly. Coventina stands up as she shakes the sand out of her coat, hair and wings while snorting the sand out of her nose. She dances around Cocomo happily as she laughs some more. "That is sooo much fun!! we need to do this more often." She exclaims like a little filly while her eyes dances with laughter and excitement.

Coventina tugs on Cocomo's wing gently as she moves toward one of the small tidal pool. "This is one of my favorite places to hang out because each one of those pools have so many creatures in there and it is very interesting to see new creature you haven't seen before pop up in any of those pools." She smiles up at Cocomo then she looks down at the pool with keen interest.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:52 pm
The goofy stallion was simply entranced that this mare, this wonderful special creature opted for a roll in the sand like him. Was this destiny he wondered as his heart beat so fiercely within his deep chest? He loved this, absolutely adored the fact someone out there was just like him practically.

Eagerly the stallion joined her side though he kept note to not overcrowd her and stand too close. He really liked this pretty little mare as he struggled to remember things his father whispered to him on their father-son outings. How to treat a lady and win her heart. Well he never had met another lady so he wasn't sure if this was the one, but deep inside he was feeling all light and airy with just looking at her. So maybe just maybe she was the one or is rather...

Shaking his head from the DO's and Don'ts he looked toward what she pointed out, eager to steal her attention and keep it at all costs. She was a funny girl and he really liked that. Looking in the swirling pools he noted the little sea life that had been abandoned and trapped from the ocean, yet it seemed that they weren't upset about it. He grinned watching them swim here and there, wondering what it was like to swim in the sea.

Then a little crab unburied itself as the stallion was leaning down to look closer. Raising its pinchers it gently poked his muzzle.

Taking a step backwards Cocomo squealed tossing his head in surprise. Blinking he eyed the little menace that taunted him. He felt rather silly and stuck out his tongue then turning to look at Coventina. Standing there exposing his tongue he felt silly as heck. He knew she was laughing with him, so he laughed himself. A hearty chortle that raised deeply from his great lungs.

"He got me didn't me...," the stallion said with a silly composure, "This place is really cool Coventina opps Lady Coventina I mean." Always address a pretty lady with the title she deserves.

"So what else is there here? I'd love you to show me everything you do here... to spend more time with you in this awesome place." He grinned not even realizing the seriousness his heart was speaking silently for a pretty girl he had recently met.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:49 am
Coventina tilts her head toward Cocomo with a shy smile on her face, trying to figure out the new emotions that is coursing through her veins at the moment which made her feel like she could do anything she wanted like dancing on the water without using her wings to keep her above the water surface. She lowers her eyes toward a tidal pool in front of them and she watches a small crab scuttle out of the tidal pool, making its way toward Cocomo.

Just when Coventina was about to warn Cocomo that a crab is coming over, another crab unburied itself. "Cocomo.." She murmurs as she tries to warn him but he got poked in the muzzle by the crab, she tried her best not to laugh but a giggle escaped her muzzle. "Oh dear.. I hope he didn't pinch you." Coventina managed to say in middle of her giggle fit. She laughs with Cocomo as he acted silly after the crab poked him and she shook her head in amusement.

"Of course he got you, silly." Coventina playfully tugs on Cocomo's wing as she dances around goofy around the stallion while thinking about other places she could take him. "Well...." She stretches the word out with a grin on her face. "Hopefully there wouldn't be any more creatures like that little bugger at the place I am going to take you." Coventina dances away from Cocomo with a grin on her face. "Come on!" She tugs on his tail as she began to trot away.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:45 pm
Cocomo moved his muzzle around a bit in a circular motion after the pinch still stung a little. He was certain those things remembered his father and were out to get him as well. The thought annoyed him to no end his father could make enemies that small. Stepping back a little he glanced down for more of those little beasties that were trying to pinch him if he got too close.

His goofy grin guided the parrot colt after her, his hooves sinking strongly in the thick sand as it filled around him. He was eager to follow her letting his happiness fill in that pretty coat of hers. She may of not been colorful as he was but there was something else about her that was driving the son of the great Zaribe to follow and adore. He couldn't drop the fact he was staring at her backside admiring and loving those gorgeous wings of hers. Even the way she carried herself interested Cocomo.

Catching up with her he grinned sheepishly, "You realize you're really beautiful? I mean the way you move and all.." His eyes were fixed on her as he waited to see this next place, but really he would of rather stood and stared at Coventuina till he was blue in the face.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:00 am
Coventina watches Cocomo's muzzle as it moved little bit in circular motion and she did something that is kind of out of character for her. She went up to him and licked his muzzle then she looks in his eyes. "I hope that feels better. Those crabs can be very ornery if they want to be." She raises one of her hooves to let the crab scuttle by without any risks of it pinching her legs.

But when she took off, she could see that Cocomo is following her and for some reason, she felt really excited that she have a guy that is following her around. Coventina decided to prance and dance ahead of Cocomo, showing off her graceful moves and body to him. Being around him literally caused her to revert to her foal mentality, feeling so carefree and full of life at the moment. Coventina turns her head toward Cocomo and smiles at him while her translucent green wings partially shielded her face from his eyes.

The flutter suddenly stopped in her track as she stares at Cocomo as he asked her the question. "You are the first one beside my herd members to tell me that." Coventina says with a shy smile as she looks up at him, feeling like he is stealing her breath right out of her chest. "I really think you are very handsome stallion." The mare says but she seems to forget where she was going to take Cocomo next.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:35 am
Cocomo was grinning back at her with that cheeky profile of his, eyes fixated on the lovely pretty girl showing off for him. He betted at that moment this is how his dad felt meeting his mother, he was sure of it. Her smile, the way she carried herself, even her voice and body language he was giddy over. She was smaller then he was, but size in this adult colt's mind was nothing compared to his beating heart.

He nudged her with a chuckle, "You forget where we were going next? I think you were just blinded from my good looks." He mused with a chortle that escaped his lungs similar to the squawk of a parrot. Nudging her again he whispered, "Yes you're beautiful... I won't lie about such things... " He then laughed with a silly toss of his head awkwardly and trotted away from her for fun.

"I say lets just go where our feet carry us too... " He then danced away even more coaxing her to follow him. There was so much here in this place that he was bound to find something of interest knowing she'd be following after where ever they went.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff