Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Countess Erzebeth Bathory
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:15 am
Lilith

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:
Lilith (Hebrew לילית) is a mythological female Mesopotamian storm demon associated with wind and was thought to be a bearer of disease, illness, and death. The figure of Lilith first appeared in a class of wind and storm demons or spirits as Lilitu, in Sumer, circa 3000 BC. Many scholars place the origin of the phonetic name "Lilith" at somewhere around 700 BC.[1] Lilith appears as a night demon in Jewish lore and as a screech owl in the King James version of the Bible. She is also apocryphally the first wife of Adam.

Lilith is my favorite demon lady. Or one of my favorites.
Maybe we shouldn't have favorite demons, but I'm always inclined to the negative side.
confused

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:59 pm
they only made her a demon because she refused to b adams slave and do whatever he wanted her to do for him, she was created as equal to adam, not from adam, god sent lilith away and took adams rib supposedly and created woman who does fallow what men tell them to do because thats what good slaves, ahem woman do for thiere men. its just bs, it really makes me mad that any strong woman in the bible is turned into a demon, a whore(mary magdelin) its really disgusting >.<  

lil_qt_cat1
Captain

AeternalSnow

Sparkly Fairy

10,000 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:53 am
kool kool  
the supernatural and beliefs

Manage Your Items