Submit

yes or no
  yes
  no
View Results

white_mokona
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:03 pm
i wish i knew when it'll come out. it doesn't say on wiki that ar tonelico 2 is coming out in america  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:48 pm
They'll get around to announcing it pretty soon. ^_^
When they do, expect a news update.  

Palsa-San
Crew

Kibaxx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:51 pm
this game is driving me crazy i want it to come out soon i mean i even check rpgamer.com everytime i get on the computer just in case, ive been watching this ever since they announced it in japan  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:30 pm
I know what you mean. ^_^
My best advice is to subscribe to RPGamer, GameSpot and IGN.
That way you'll find out through e-mail when any news is released.  

Palsa-San
Crew

Kibaxx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:13 pm
i really dont go to ign because they take a while with most rpg games (to announce them i mean) but that is a really good idea but i have a feeling that when the weather finally gets warm they will announce it, but you never know  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:11 pm
Kibaxx
i really dont go to ign because they take a while with most rpg games (to announce them i mean) but that is a really good idea but i have a feeling that when the weather finally gets warm they will announce it, but you never know

True, but they beat a lot of the others to draw with Mana-Khemia.
They had video's released for the series that the other places didn't.
That's why I suggested to subscribe to several places, that way when someone announces any news you'll definitely hear it.  

Palsa-San
Crew

Indignation211
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:27 pm
I REALLY think this is coming to NA sooner or later.

First, NISA is usually pretty good about brining over sequels of games they've already localized.

Second, Ar tonelico 1 got reprinted. And the reprint sold out on Rosenqueen in two days. That shows how much this series is in demand.
http://www.rosenqueen.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=237&HS=1

Third, PVC of Ruka available on Rosenqueen.
http://www.rosenqueen.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=206

And finally, if NISA wasn't going to bring it over, they would have said so immediately. On the flip side, they generally wait until three months before the release date to announce said release date (unless its Disgaea). The reason we haven't got one yet is because AT2 has at least twice as much text as AT1, so its going to take longer to localize than AT1 did.

Hang in there guys im sure its coming.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:26 pm
Indignation211
I REALLY think this is coming to NA sooner or later.

First, NISA is usually pretty good about brining over sequels of games they've already localized.

Second, Ar tonelico 1 got reprinted. And the reprint sold out on Rosenqueen in two days. That shows how much this series is in demand.
http://www.rosenqueen.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=237&HS=1

Third, PVC of Ruka available on Rosenqueen.
http://www.rosenqueen.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=206

And finally, if NISA wasn't going to bring it over, they would have said so immediately. On the flip side, they generally wait until three months before the release date to announce said release date (unless its Disgaea). The reason we haven't got one yet is because AT2 has at least twice as much text as AT1, so its going to take longer to localize than AT1 did.

Hang in there guys im sure its coming.

Very true! ^_^
And one thing a lot of people tend to forget, NIS-America will release the game in both English as well as the original Japanese.
This process doesn't just take awhile because of adding additional voices, but because it requires months of editing so that the game will actually work in both languages.  

Palsa-San
Crew

white_mokona
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:25 am
well what i should do is to send letters to the company to get Ar Tonelico 2 ASAP!  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:18 pm
not to mention we dont even know how long they have had the title. most games are finished development a while before it is actually released to test for gliches to advertise and so on, but this game was very popular in america before it even came out in japan, so in all posibility nisa could have had the title and been working before it even came out in japan  

Kibaxx

Palsa-San
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:03 pm
The indication I got from reading the Kawachi's final comment in this article:
http://heiseidemocracy.com/2007/10/28/bishoujo-game-news-more-on-ar-tonelico-2/
Is that they will not only release the sequel here, but also plan on making an entire series out of it. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:56 am
after reading it i got the impression that japan wants ar tonelico 3 and 4 but nothing about any american releases  

Kibaxx

Kibaxx

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:58 am
but i may be wrong so if a quote in there really stood out to you then be my guest correct me i just want as much news a possible for this after all  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:47 pm
Kibaxx
after reading it i got the impression that japan wants ar tonelico 3 and 4 but nothing about any american releases

Don't worry about it, I'm certain they're going to release it. ^_^  

Palsa-San
Crew

Kibaxx

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:59 pm
oh yeah i know they will they woulf be stupid not to but i just wanted you to know what i thought about it and to say that i could not find the line you were thinking of when you posted your comment  
Salburg Cathedral - The Official Atelier and Ar tonelico Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff