Submit

yes or no
  yes
  no
View Results

white_mokona
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:26 pm
do you think that the second ar tonelico game will come to America? i hope that they do.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:28 pm
It will, NIS-America will announce it soon. ^_^  

Palsa-San
Crew

Kibaxx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:32 am
Palsa-San
It will, NIS-America will announce it soon. ^_^

How soon exactly? They should so announce it on april 1st so they can be like april fools, but no really guys its comming!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:21 am
About Ar Tonelico 2, will it be the continuation of the first Ar Tonelico? I hope it is.... But if it isnt... AWWW MAN!  

rocking_legend

Aven XVI
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:47 pm
User Image
Well, considering that the first game was off the shelves after three months...oh my goodness that makes me mad. I really wanted to try it out.
It won't come to AmericaUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:56 am
Genis the Sage
User Image
Well, considering that the first game was off the shelves after three months...oh my goodness that makes me mad. I really wanted to try it out.

Thats not really true. The reason is that nis games are only made in small quanties then shipped to the store. After that they sold like hotcakes since you cant find them anywhere. So they should bring this over eventually but like the last one pre-order is the way to go if you really want one  

Kibaxx

Palsa-San
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:00 pm
rocking_legend
About Ar Tonelico 2, will it be the continuation of the first Ar Tonelico? I hope it is.... But if it isnt... AWWW MAN!

According to Wikipedia's article: Link Here.
It takes place roughly a year and a half after Melody of Elemia.
It also has cameo appearances of several characters from Melody of Elemia.

Kibaxx
Genis the Sage
User Image

Thats not really true. The reason is that nis games are only made in small quanties then shipped to the store. After that they sold like hotcakes since you cant find them anywhere. So they should bring this over eventually but like the last one pre-order is the way to go if you really want one

(Every man for himself! ninja )  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:21 pm
i hope it'll come out soon. i wonder if i'll get enough money to get that game. i have a good feeling it'll be a rare game just like the first one  

white_mokona
Crew

white_mokona
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:23 pm
Kibaxx
Genis the Sage
User Image

lucky for me i found a used one, after i found out about ar tonelico when it was off shelves. it's took me over three months to find that game. i even looked for it during my vacation lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:18 pm
ya know whats funny that i noticed that mana-khemia got pushed form march 18 to march 31. I know get to the point but if it ships that day it will hit stores april 1st. The exact day that banpresto is dissolved into namco-bandai. HOw ironic, i say, so if they truly waiyed to release any news about a localization of ar tonelico 2 till after mana-khemia so to not steal its glory then that day would be perfect to release any information. this is just my own personal opinion , but i think they will make an announcement april 1st or sometime after  

Kibaxx

Palsa-San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:42 pm
Hmm. . . You have an interesting point. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:42 pm
User Image
Does this have the same characters just older?User Image

Aven XVI
Vice Captain

Palsa-San
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:48 pm
Genis the Sage
User Image
Does this have the same characters just older?User Image

It does have several characters make a cameo appearance.
However, one of the heroines, Jakuri, is actually Mir, the main villain from the first game.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:07 pm
OMG! The girls in Ar Tonelico 2 are HOT!!!  

rocking_legend

Palsa-San
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Salburg Cathedral - The Official Atelier and Ar tonelico Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff