Submit

Random Poll <3
  http://kuchikixrukia.deviantart.com/
  http://shlmatta-baka-nl.deviantart.com/
  http://tinyurl.com/sellingstuff
View Results

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:43 pm
Ok, I know how to make a guy look female, but I want to do Ed from FMA I am flat but have a very girly face. I could never be mistaken for a guy, how do i cross the line?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:02 am
Even if my loyalties are divided...

Make your eyebrows more angular with a brow pencil and thicken them, take liquid foundation or concealer and pat it on your lips so they're much lighter, make your skin look a little patchy with different tones of makeup (don't go overboard).

Oh, and making sure that your chest really becomes flat. Wearing male perfume/cologne/...? and other much more subtle things.

...After I go against it; the winning moment's Purple Line...

Yuan Zi Knight

KISAKI 8B

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:09 am
In addition to what was said above, you could do some shadowing under your eyebrows subtly (not like in-your-face brown eyeshadow) to make your eyes look set deeper.

Also, you could try to work on posture and how you walk just to create more of a total effect.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:03 am
sock in the pants!

remember to slouch! alot!

a big part of it is mental so exude that masculine behavior and feeling and it will come across to everyone around you!  

Tuniki

Valkyrie Nightshade

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:03 pm
if you have boobs use a ace bandage or gauze to strap those things down ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:44 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
if you have boobs use a ace bandage or gauze to strap those things down ^^
User Image
User Image The Light will show you the way, but you must endure the darkness; For it will show you the stars. User Image

User Image

i second that, but then again she DID mention that she was a bit flat o: but still no harm in wrapping them.

`[Heartbreaker Jo]`
Vice Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200

scullylam

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:24 pm
would you need to try and make your jaw look more square? like play with some shadowing maybe?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:35 pm
Awesome! but my face is very Very female loking, i have thick long black eyelashs and...well here{finds a photo}
User Image
sorry I shoped it.  

dragonhealer

megatokyo-girl

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:10 pm
okay, well, it's going to be hard, because any way you slice it you WILL look femimine. The best thing is something they already suggested: angularizing your eyebrows and wearing men's cologne. Also, you could get a very simple, light bronze face powder and add a gentle, ruddy glow, depending on how "outdoors-y" the guy is. That always helps.

But I think for the most part you're just going to have to work with what you have. Your face is very pretty, but as you said, very feminine. If your attitude and your costume is done well, you should be just fine. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:15 pm
Cool! I would most likely be Tamaki from host club. Or Yuki/and or his older snake brother who's name escapes me from fruitbasket, or maybe mello from deathnote.  

dragonhealer

t3h W0lfy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:41 pm
Well, a lot of those guys are pretty feminine anyway and mostly cosplayed by girls, so I really wouldn't worry.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:41 am
dragonhealer
Cool! I would most likely be Tamaki from host club. Or Yuki/and or his older snake brother who's name escapes me from fruitbasket, or maybe mello from deathnote.

Yuki's brother's name's Ayame. He really is like a girl. So if you did him, you could get a friend to be Mine, his shopkeeper. Her overlygirliness could potentially make up for the possibility you won't look totally masculine. :/  

Pretty White Kitty

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:44 pm
I would probouly have my girlfriend play his shopkeeper, She is really cute and girly, and short, She makes me look tall and manly! 4laugh but we really want to play the three main girls! Toharu, Arisa, and saki, me as Arisa my girl friend as Saki and my bestist pal as Toharu.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:16 pm
Did anyone mention using slightly darker foundation to shadow your cheek bones? You can do the same under you chin to make it look a little squarer.  

GundamIsGod

Irregular Gaian

scullylam

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:42 pm
GundamIsGod
Did anyone mention using slightly darker foundation to shadow your cheek bones? You can do the same under you chin to make it look a little squarer.

you're right. ^_^  
[Cosplay] Creations & Gatherings

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces