Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[prp] dun dun dun grandpa&grandma (Rahu,Aruna,Raum,Romulus) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:07 pm
Rahu was sleeping at the moment figuring he was alone atlest that was what he wanted. unaware was he that he two grandson where lurking about and if he had known he would have known better than to have gone to sleep. snorting in his sleep, oh he would learn to be more watchful before going to nap.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:12 pm
Romulus broke into the underbrush like a pack of elephants. His hooves thundering through the thicket as he ran from his brother. The two where grown stallions now, but that didnt stop them from playing colt games. Far from it, he laughed and looked back at his brother behind him. "Seems you have gained from weight brother!" he called out laughing. "Having a hard time raising your hooves?"

Little did he know, he had just awakened a very very angry relative, and one he didnt think he would be seeing any time soon.

Shariea

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:16 pm
" pfft says you!!!" Ramus had no care that they where making so much noise as it made it all the more fun as they ran. oh but in the game it might jsut change as they where about to wake up their dear old grandpa rahu and oh what fun that would be.

Rahu pinned his ears back as he heard so much noise going on that sounded like a eleapant stamped comign through. grumblign he got to his feet with the intent of shutting up who ever or whatever was makign the noise. stomping loudly as he went into the direction, he was knocked right into by ramus. growling he spoke in a snappy tone not realizing it was his two grandsons messing around. " watch where you going and are you the one making all the damn noise?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:26 pm
Romulus had kept running, cantering through the forest only to glance back and realise his brother was no longer behind him. With a laugh he rounded back around and circled back the way they had came. He ran, prancing expecting to see his brother stopped and out of breath. "Hey slow poke, Told you yo-...." he caught short as he saw the framilure black shape of their grandfather. He was a short tempered and cantankerous sort. He pulled on the breaks and slowed to a stop rearing back and turning to the side. "Uh.. Hi?" he said sheepishly.  

Shariea

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:34 pm
Ramus shook his head from goign head long into someone. snorting he would have made a snappy responce but he knew that voice anywhere. it was dear old grandpa rahu, it was ether time to stop the play time oooooooooor just maaaaaaaaaaaybe cause a little choas with the old timer. givign a grin he winked at his brother. " sorry old timer didnt notice ya there." he acted as if he didnt even know him.

Rahu glared at his grandson whom he reconised rather quickly. " come off it ramus i know who the hell you are so dont play the act." snorting, he looked over at his other grandson. " you two always cause such noise?" grumbling, he eyed them both wodnerign why in the hell they decided to cause so much damn noise.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:52 pm
Romulus caught his brothers wink and slowly that devious smile spred across his face and he nodded slowly. He raised an eyebrow when Rahu turned towards him and feighed innocence. "Is something wrong with your ears elder one?"He said an the most humble and respectful tone he could manage. "We werent making any noise at all."  

Shariea

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:12 pm
Ramus could hardly contain himself as his brother went along with the little game. oh surely they where in for it messing with their grandfather but it was just toooooo fun. giving a grunt, he contiuned the act. " whatever do you mean??" grinning at his brother, this was even more fun than what they had been doing earlyer.

Rahu groaned, so they where gonna play games with him where they. oh they where gonna get it. flicking his tail he acted all calm now. " i say you two where and such youngesters as you should respect your elders." he then suddenly as quick as he could nipped at the both. " or you just might have a problem with your ears."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:22 pm
"Now look here elder one." he made a point to stress out that Rahu was old, all the while trying to sound most respectful. "We have been minding our own business, it was you who stopped my brother here and I came back looking for him. I think perhaps you are mistaken." he quickly jerked his head back but did so in a manner that showed he as expecting it and played it off casuially. "hmm, I think a bee just flew by." he said glancing up and behind him. "seems to have left now..." he said looking back at Rahu. "what was that about my ears? I'm afraid you might have to speak up sir."  

Shariea

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:43 pm
the minute romulus told him he would have to speak up he didnt bother oh now he just went and tryed to n** his ear. oh his grandsons where not gonna get away with playign little games like these those he would have to admit this kinda of game he would have done. " both of you knock of the act or somethign worse than a ear n** is gonna happen." eyeing ramus he wanted to see what he would respond with."

Ramus grinning cheerfuly he was havign fun with this. " oh dare i ahve to agree brother." he had avoid the first n** but like hell he was gonna get nipped in the ear. " oh please old timer dont hurt us!!" snickering he just couldnt hodl it in no longer.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:05 pm
Aruna had been grazing nearby when she heard an excessive amount of loud noise; she figured it was probably Rahu. He always did make a racket! She followed the sounds until she found her mate, and... there he was. With two younger stallions... one of whom looked very familiar. Blinking to make sure she wasn't just seeing Raum, she nodded to herself. "Ramus?"  

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

Shariea

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:10 pm
Romulus chuckled and moved around next to his brother. "Shhh, sometimes they get that way when they are confused brother. Let him say his peice." he smirked softly before turning to face Rahu. "We didnt hear any noice sir.. perhaps you where dreaming?" he offered this as an explination whil trying not to laugh. His brothers name was called from a female voice and he blinked and turned to see who was there, unlike his brother he hadnt ever met his grandmother and therefor didnt know whom the strange mare was.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:14 pm
Ramus would have responded but when his name was called by a semi familar voice, he turned his head and forgotten the game. " grandma!!!?" grinnign he raced over to her. "what you doign here?"

Rahu snorted. " your off the hook for now romulus" he smirked at him and montions for him to follow. " come on and see your grandmother or did your hot headed father never tell you about her?" snickering, he shook hsi head. " ramus your gonan get it next time so beware."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:19 pm
"Ramus!" She beamed at her grandson, and then glanced over to the other stallion. "Twin? Is that your brother, Ramus?" She nuzzled Ramus in her grandmotherly way and quickly smiled at the other one. "Aaaw, Raum has such cute sons! I'm glad you guys are my grandsons, you're both so adorable!" It was obvious she was very pleased to see her family.

"What am I doing here? I just happened to be around," she laughed. "I promised your grandfather I wouldn't let anyone wake him up, but it seems I failed in my promise." She smirked at Rahu, but knew he was probably fine now. "Now then, you must be Ramus's twin brother, Romulus! It's nice to finally meet you, love. You've certainly grown as handsome as Ramus!"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:35 pm
Romulus blinked as the game was quickly dropped and his brother ran over to greet the female. He blinked a little and turned to Rahu, glad he was willing at least to put their game on the back burner for now. It would be wise to avoid him for awhile after this he thought. He flicked his tail and turned to meet whom his brother had ran too. "Grandma?" he echo'ed his brothers words, vaugly jealous he had met their grandmother before and he hadnt. "Yeah well... You know.. Uh.. the falling out and all." Dad hadnt liked to speak about alot of the family and that was why they had never really been a large part of their life.

He bowed a little before the female in greeting and smiled awkwardly at her praise. "aw shucks..."

Shariea

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:42 pm
" ah yesh figures your hot headed father would be like that. might have to knock some sense into him as well." rahu yawned boredly as their game had been quiet amusing even if at first it had been a rather big annoyance. " ahve fun with your grandmother who gonan get all mushy on you two." snickerign at lest this was some small pay back for the game.

" yeah thats my brother grandma. and come on grandma do you ave to say that!!!" ramus was more relaxed as he had met their grandmother once before and so he wasnt awkward at all in talkign with her. " well grumpy grandpa couldn't have expected us two so." grinning he shoved his brother. " am i right Rom?"

rahu rolled his eyes at ramus comment but kept silent as he allowed Aruna to go mushy on the two.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff