Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Finally Together [At Last!?] (Aruna & Rahu) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:56 pm
[ DO NOT POST. Please ask for permission if you wish to participate in this roleplay. Thank you. ]

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:04 pm
I wish he were here... By "he", only Aruna knew, because she was feeling decidedly lonely. She hadn't seen hide nor hair of any of her family, or even Rahu, for the longest time. In fact, the last time she had seen Rahu had been a month ago. Yes, she was, again, being decidedly emotional and grumpy, because she couldn't see the one thing that was desperately the most important thing in the world to her.

Rahu.

Her thoughts were distracted at the moment, however, because now she was thinking of another one who was important to her. Someone she hadn't seen since that first night... Shadowfax. He was her "best friend" in technicality, but she had only ever seen him once, met him once... seemed he was merely her imagination, the event had happened so long ago. It's too bad... Shadow... I wish I could see you again.

"See you again..." made her think of her dearest, most important thing. Actually, it was insane to say, but he wasn't officially her mate yet. She scowled at her reflection as she stared into the familiar pond where she and Rahu often had taken their baths together in the old days, before Delano--yes, she was only daydreaming--before Delano... before Delano...

Thinking of the knightly unicorn male made her wince with deep pain. The wound in her heart hadn't healed properly... she wondered why. She sighed, and as she sighed, closing her eyes, a single name escaped with it, a name that always was in her heart, on her mind, on her tongue...

"...Rahu..."

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:08 pm
( we all know rahu and i are being held at gun point at this moment and time and are forced into this THANK YOU -joking- )

"you rang?" Rahu grunted as he came up beside her in his usualy way. lately he been dealign with ramus whom had gotten him to train him some for whatever reason. he had not asked why and only was too happy to make his grandson tougher. giving a bored yawn, he had not been around for a while which ofcourse he would now no doubt have to explain why to Aruna whom he figure would ask about what he been doing.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:16 pm
She grunted softly in surprise when Rahu suddenly walked up on her out of nowhere. That was the first time he had caught her off guard like that, since the first time she encountered him when they had both grown into adult-hood. "What the... where did you... since when...?" she muttered, opening her eyes to stare at the (still exceptionally) handsome stallion that had come up beside her.

She turned away casually afterwards, to hide her obvious girl-like blush. This puzzled her a little, as she never--well, rarely--blushed around this gruff, straight-forward idiot, and the only times she could recall doing so was when she confessed to him the first time. After that... she sighed again, and turned to stare at her sexy, dangerous wild stallion. Sadly (and happily) he held her heart like an obsessed stalker (though she probably shouldn't describe him as such, sometimes he was too tough and stupid in that way).

But she loved him just the same with all her heart. "Hello, Rahu." She spoke with obvious warmth, but no smile appeared--only her infamous smirk. She never smiled with Rahu, or at him, only when he had done something that made her insanely giddy, and that was rare, too. So, Aruna treasured those moments of bliss... "I haven't seen you in a long time..."

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:24 pm
Ears twitched as he caught the muttering and wondered if he had actualy caught her by surpised dispit how calm she was acting though she had looked away from him. " indeed but i suppose our dear little grandson Ramus decided to take my time up and so i had to be away." quick to the give the reason, he did not at the moment feel like goign back and forth with his little game he usualy did when she asked him a question atlest for now. " i suppose i should have said somethign sooner but you know how i am."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:33 pm
Yes, she did know him: all too well. "Ramus wanted training? I wonder why... He's got such a handsome face and build, I don't see why..." She rambled slightly, her mind was wandering around, wondering why she was being a light conversationalist this particular time. Normally, she and Rahu would banter back and forth, playing twenty questions was their favorite game, after all.

But somehow, she felt today would be completely different. She wasn't sure why, but she had that annoying, nagging feeling she hated feeling. The hope... would he do it today? Or, would she remain like this, always following him like a lost familiar? .

..She wasn't sure at all, really.

"Do you really even care about me at all anymore?" she threw out the question randomly, knowing he would save face by pretending she was being annoying, but she also hoped he would for once answer her directly. She loved--and hated--to admit it, but she knew she was special (somehow) to this rugged, wild stallion. She wasn't really sure how...

...After all, the words never left his lips. She had never heard him say anything.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:43 pm
" i didnt bother to ask him. besides i wouldnt worry about it, he better off geting tougher." rahu then raised a brow at the random question she threw out to him. he went silent as he debated on wether or not to answer or completely ignore it. "hmm i wonder................." purposly he went silent to make her wonder exsactly what he would say or was thinking. " if i should really give you an answer at all when in fact you completely changed what we where talking about before."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:52 pm
"You never bother to do anything unless it benefits you," she chuckled, eyes sparkling with hard humor. Her ear twitched as she sighed in exasperation. ".................And you avoided the question again. How typical of a Rahu answer." She smiled, then, to herself, because if Rahu hadn't decided to play games with her, she probably would have questioned if he was the same old Rahu.

He was so annoyingly unpredictable and predictable. Stupid contrast... "You're always doing that," she started, and then went quiet for a short moment. "But what were we even talking about before? Were we talking about something before? Family talk isn't typical with us... you know that." How true. She wasn't even sure how Rahu had dealt with Shizuka... she worried about the eldest child from time to time; she couldn't tell if Shizuka had really renounced his family claim or if Rahu had knocked (literally) some sense into him. She supposed she could only hope for the best.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:59 pm
" maybe, and maybe not as it depends how one looks at it." rahu then smirked at Aruna having amusment now. "again you know me all too well which could almost be annoying." he then gave a shrug and a flick of his tail. " true enough but that might be because im never around to do that but then again family talk doesnt suit me. and we where discusing ramus but you just had to throw in the random question of if i do care about you." ofcourse even he wasnt sure if his little chat(beat down) with Shiz had helped any though he would have to hope that he had knocked some sense into him. " now do you really want to know the answers to the oh so many questions im sure are burning to be asked?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:17 pm
Was he trying to make her frustrated on purpose?! "Hm, well, it's still to your benefit. Does having a family benefit you?" She spoke with light casualty, knowing he thought having a family was both good and bad, but with Shizuka being so much like an imitation of a younger Rahu (although much more open and flirtatious), she figured it was just strong personalities clashing with each other. How amusing... and yet, why did her eldest fight it? His blood... Shizuka had strong, pure blood, but he was fighting it so hard... because he and his siblings were conceived unintentionally.

She didn't think they were unintentional... in fact, they were proof in her eyes that she just loved Rahu that much. But she could never say that... because at that time, she had been infatuated with Delano. She mentally shook her head as she smirked at Rahu. "Hm... if you aren't willing to answer such a light question," she paused, contemplating, but only for a moment.

"...Do you really love me, then? Because I asked a general question last time, I'll be more direct. And the only questions I have that are burning to be asked... are the ones I just asked, you idiot."

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:23 pm
ofcourse he loved to toy wth her and make her fustrated if it suited his mood. "again depends the way you look at. so far its been nothign but a pain isnce thye been adults but i suppost you cant fault them on that when all three are too much like their father." snickerign to himself he grabbed at her mane and tugged for her to follow. " you dont really beat around the bush, you just flat out ask exsactly what you want." acting as if in thought as he walked. after a bit of silence he spoke again. "i will only answer if you tell me why you even have to ask such a thing."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:32 pm
"Quit reading my mind," she teased just as he grabbed at her mane and tugged on it. He was always so foal-like around her... maybe it was only her, but Rahu had his adorable side too (but she'd never tell him that, he'd freak out and be more on guard around her than ever). It was a miracle he even let down his guard this much around her, and he was still nit-picky too.

"Coming, sheesh... I don't see why you can't just ask me to follow you," she rolled her eyes, and then smirked. "Well of course I ask straight out. If I beat around the bush you'll just get confused. You don't have a complex way of thinking, you know... it's what makes you..." So cute... she finished off silently in her mind, but allowing the sentence to fade to tease him.

"Why? Because you've never, once, told me that you cared about me, or loved me, at all. I can tell by your actions... but it's nice to hear it once in a while, you know."

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:40 pm
" i rather have soem amusment bothign the hell out of you by doing things my way." still smirkign he then stopped suddenly and just stared at her as if shocked she even bothered to say that. " oh really would you rather me be liek i am or would you rather me be all. " he then started to laugh. " lovey dovey, bow down to you and be all i love you i love i love i love constantly like a love strickn fool?" givign a wicked grin he was being sarcastic with his question as he would never ever be a love strickn fool would would run around her saying i love you.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:46 pm
Oh, two could play at this game, and she had let him have his way for far too long. "Hm, well, I did say once in a while; you're taking it too far. I would probably hate you more than I do now if you did that--so annoying. More annoying than you normally being annoying, anyway," she teased, and laughed along with him. "Of course," her eyes danced, "I would quite enjoy you bowing down to me. That would be interesting, Rahu."

She walked slightly faster so that instead of following him now she was walking alongside him, and flicked her tail at him. "Well, I suppose you being a love-struck fool would be awkward... it'd be cute and disturbing at the same time, in fact." She mused, trying to imagine Rahu in such a way, and ended up bursting out with laughter. The image was far too amusing, and would be quite a thought she could entertain to herself for a while. "So, what about you? Anything you're curious about you want to ask me?"

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:59 pm
" see you definatly wouldnt have me any other way and we both know it would be a cold day in hell when i bow down." snorting, he now picked up the pace for the hell of it to see if she would keep up or just tag along. " i would beleive i would need to be killed if i ever acted in such a mannor and laugh all you want while you can." musign over her next question he yawned. " i havent a clue as i never thought on anything to ask you though you never know."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff