Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:55 pm
(( For references: Noel and Cinna CInna is still a teen. ))

Noel sat next to the lake her hands fidigiting in her lap. She was waiting for Aysu and well, was barely able to contain herself as she did. She kept looking around her as she didn't know which direction Aysu would come from.

"Mama, she's gonna be here soon!" Cinna giggled at her Mama's impatience. She had never seen her Mama act this way, it made her happy to see her Mama happy. Cinna had taken the news of her Mama's new friend very well. Cinna was actually very happy by it!

"I know, I'm just excited." Noel laughed and smiled at Cinna. She was happy Cinna had taken the news so well. She wasn't sure how she would take it, but knew Cinna wouldn't be unhappy...Cinna rarely was.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:10 pm
(( 'kay. And here's Aysu, though you've already seen her. ^^

And thanks for making this. <3 ))

Aysu was okay, right? Hair fixed, check. Showered, check, thankfully. Picnic basket, check. Snow cones, check. Ice cream, check. Bag of candy, check. Small package of gum, check. Water, check. Magic bag in case she forgot anything, check. ...Yes, she was okay. She was okay again, for the third time. Aysu had already gone through her basket and looked herself over in frozen puddles three times to make sure everything was absolutely perfect for meeting Noel and her daughter. Fortunately, three times was a charm and she was able to reassure herself that everything would be alright and panicking about it wasn't going to help anything.

"Enough," she muttered to herself, heading towards the lake. "Everything will be alright. You have everything, Aysu. Just keep calm, cool, and collected." She let out a deep breath and strolled a bit further towards the lake. Then, she spotted Noel. She let out a sigh of relief to see that Noel was already there, and to see that Noel looked almost as fidgety and nervous as she was feeling.

Waving, Aysu jogged over to join them. "Noel! It's been too long." It had only technically been a half day since they had departed, but it had already felt like a century. Not allowing her to respond, Aysu wrapped her up in a hug.

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:20 pm
((No prob! biggrin ))

Noel jumped up when she saw the naiad waving at them. "Aysu!" She smiled wider than she had all morning. She felt better now that Aysu was there. She let herself be wrapped in the hug and returned it. "I missed you too."

Noel sighed relief at the warmth of the hug. Finally she let go, "This is my daughter Cinna. Cinna this is Aysu." Noel formally pointed to each with a small wave of her hand.

Cinna smiled and then walked right over to Aysu to give her a hug too. "Nice to meet you." She said her her most formal voice. She then pulled back. "I'm happy to have you with us." She wasn't sure if that made sence, but hoped it did.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:25 pm
Aysu let out a relieved sigh. Now that she was finally with Noel, she was hardly nervous at all. She had nothing to worry about when she was near Noel, and certainly, everything would go just fine. When she parted from Noel, she listened to her introduce Cinna to her.

The hug from Cinna came unexpectedly, but Aysu hardly minded it. She returned the hug with a grin on her face. "Nice to meet you too, Cinna, and I couldn't be happier to be here." And that was the truth. Cinna seemed like she was a wonderful girl already, but since Noel was her mother, Aysu was hardly surprised.

Seiana_ZI

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:35 pm
Noel smiled and then went to stand next to Aysu and took her hand inside of Noel's. "Cinna's been excited to see you." Noel was telling the truth, "but not as excited as I was." He giggled at that, true also.

Cinna stood in front of the two girls and smiled. "Yup, very excited. My Mama is very happy and I'm happy too." Cinna sometimes slipped into her baby voice, even as a teen, but only when she was overy excited or happy.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:47 pm
It felt nice to have Noel's hand back in hers. Aysu squeezed her hand lightly, blushing when Noel and Cinna elaborated how excited Noel was. To know that one person, specifically one person she adored, was so excited to see her was exciting on its own. "And I've been very excited too. I'm happy that your mother's happy, Cinna. It makes me happy."

That also, was the truth. Aysu quickly kissed Noel's cheek. "So, what do you two want to do today?" She already knew what Noel and she had in mind yesterday, but it was worth asking if Cinna wanted to do something first.

Seiana_ZI

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:49 pm
Noel blushed at the kiss, still excited whenever she felt her warm lips on her cheek, "WHat if we show you the surprize? You have that candy?" Noel knew that Cinna had been practicing for Aysu.

"Yeah! I'm happy to show you something." She waited to see what kind of candy the naiad girl brought. She had been practicing her gift to show Aysu and hoped she didn't disappoint.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:14 pm
Aysu nodded. "Of course! It was one of the first things I packed, in fact." The naiad took out the bag of candy and handed it off to Cinna, assuming that the surprise had to do with her. The bag was full of all sorts of candy, from hard candies one had to suck on for a little while to little candy-covered chocolates. "Here you go!"

She couldn't wait to see what the surprise was. Aysu had no idea what Cinna could do with all of that candy, but it certainly had to be interesting if they both seemed so excited about it. She eagerly waited.

Seiana_ZI

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:20 pm
Noel smiled, "Goodie!" She squeezed Aysu's hand, "Let's sit right here." She had a blanket laid down for them to sit and watch as Cinna did her thing.

Cinna's smile became really wide, "Cool beans!" She took the bag and sorted through to find all the hard candies. "Sit back, relax and enjoy the show!" She said in a mock-annoucer voice.

Cinna took out the candies and at once they seemed to melt, bend and twist. They got real long and then went back to small. Cinna's face was all concentration as she worked.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:14 pm
Aysu laid down on her stomach on the blanket and watched Cinna with the candies. The naiad chuckled when she said 'Cool beans,' but soon, Aysu found herself in a stunned silence. All of the candies that she had brought seemed to have morphed into something completely different. What was she doing with them? Had the Guardians given her some ability that allowed her to change the shapes of candies? That was awesome.

What was she planning on making? Aysu couldn't help scooting a bit closer to get a better view of Cinna's face and just what the blob of what used to be regular candies would twist into and become.

Seiana_ZI

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:07 am
Noel stretched out to lay next to Aysu and put her arms around the other girl. "Pretty neat, huh?" Cinna was really outdoing herself this time. Normally she just twisted quickly and it was over, but this was pure show.

Cinna continued to twist and bend the candy until finally being done. "There, ta da!" She giggled and showed the candy to her auidence. She had made a big heart and on the inside sat two pae girls, one an angel and one a naiad, holding hands.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:08 am
Even if she was overdoing it, Aysu found it quite interesting to watch. She had never seen such a thing, and it was fascinating. She nodded in reply to Noel, too busy watching the swirls of candy form together to say much more.

When she saw what came out of it, Aysu couldn't help her coo. "Aww..." Aysu really liked that! "It's adorable! Thank you, Cinna." She knew that the angel and naiad were supposed to represent Noel and her, and Aysu loved it. She edged a bit closer to the naiad beside her. "How did you learn to do that? You have fantastic skill with it, too."

Seiana_ZI

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:16 am
Cinna smiled happily, "Thank you!" She loved making candy and having reactions like that. THey made her feel good. "I don't know, it's what I can do." She shrugged being modest, it really took tons and tons of practice.

Noel nodded in agreement, "That's wonderful. I think it's your best yet." Noel might have been a little biased though, since it was made to represent them.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:33 am
"Can I touch it?" Aysu was curious as to if it still felt like candy. She chuckled lightly at realizing how childish she might have sounded by saying that, but she hardly cared. The naiad thought that was amazing! Her sister had the ability to bounce, Aysu had a magical bag of things, and her brother could squirm out of any situation with the luck he had been blessed with, but Aysu had never seen someone change something into something completely different.

She couldn't help exclaiming, "That's wild!" Aysu giggled. "I wish I was able to do something like that."

Seiana_ZI

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:43 am
"Sure!" Cinna smiled and handed it over. Cinna was done working with it so it was back to being a solid form of candy, like it had always been in that form before. "Thanks." Cinna blushed at all the complements.

Noel smiled, "Well, it fit her that's for sure. She always loved candy and now she can make whatever shape she wants out of it." Noel sat closer to look at the candy. "I bet it still tastes good too." She gigled, because she would never eat it.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff