Chimerical Beast

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:37 pm
Stones taught me to fly
Love taught me to cry
'Cause it's not hard to fall
When you float like a cannonball
-Cannonball, Damien Rice

The Mortal:

Pendo'Samehe is an odd little slave. He has a ginuine love for his master, Amakhaza, even though his master treats him like any other slave: cruelly. Samehe believes Amakhaza is mean because he is unhappy and trys his best to remedy it. However many times his master beats him, berates him, and ignores him; Samehe continues to love him unconditionally. Pendo is the act of loving someone (like a friend, family member, pet, spouse, whatever) and Samehe means 'forgiving person'.

OOC Stuffs:
I have no set apperence for Pendo'Samehe, he can be any random rogue cub. But if I get him first, he'll be frozen until Amakhaza is atleast a teen.
If I manage to get my hands on a male cub, this part of the quest is out.
0/500k

Species: Lion
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:52 pm
The world is a joke when out of love
Please come back to us
Or all of the above
I'm making a choice to be out of touch
Leave me be, he said
He said, leave me here in my
Stark-raving, sick, sad, little world
- Sick Sad Little World, Incubus

The God

Amakhaza'Ilangabi's name means 'cold flame'. He awoke in the lands of the Firekin as an adolescent after his Fall. He looked so much like a firekin, and was so strong, he believed he was. As far as anyone can tell, he's just an amnesiac. He will be role-played as 'returning' to the Firekin.

OOC Stuffs:
God of: Redemption
Powers: He comes to bad/evil mortals in disguise and attempts to inspire them to change. He can see the good in everyone and cen remind them of it. He is also able to 'cripple' a bad mortal untill they complete a quest of redemption
Description: Firekin red with a black mane that grows to his midback, but doesn't cover his throat. He has golden eyes with green irises (think Scar) and black wing markings. When he becomes an adult, the wings become real. He grows small fangs.
Reference Images: None yet  

Chimerical Beast

Chimerical Beast

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:55 pm
ONE LAST THING

While I respect homosexuals and have nothing against homosexuality, I would like to point out Samehe and Amakhaza are not gay. In the end, they develope a nice, loving relationship, but it is non-romantic.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:14 pm
God Concept!

akashic records....  

Chimerical Beast

[OOC] Quests [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out