-Cein-Isles-
Captain

Nimble Reveler

4,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:18 am
Welcome to the Cein Isles Mated Taur List! Please read though the whole thing before posting.

Mates
Most taur mate for life. Because of this, your pair will have to be on this list before they can have children. Once on this list they are considered mates, and cannot seek a new mate, unless they first break with their current mate. Taur of opposite gender and same race do not need to be mated to breed. Taur of same gender, different races or any combination thereof must be mated before they can breed.

Advance Permission
Mated taur on this list are allowed to breed at any time without advance permission of both owners, unless there is a star next to their name. If you wish to be asked permission before your taur is bred simply request so while posting mating permissions and we'll star their name.

For example:
Little Deer x Chane* (Pg. 0)
In this case, Storei (Little Deer's owner) would need 1/3's (Chane's owner) permission to breed the pair, but 1/3 could breed the pair without seeking Storei's permission before hand.

It's your job to get permission from the other owner before breeding if needed, and to tell them when you've obtained a breeding for the pair. If both owners have posted permission for their taur, but it hasn't been updated to page 1 of this thread please link any necessary pages when requesting a breeding. We really don't want to have to look for permissions all the time!

To make a Mated Pair
One owner needs to fill out this form and post it in this thread. Then the second owner must quote the form and say that they agree. If all owners involved do not have their agreements posted the pair will not be mated!

[b]Owner Name[/b]:
[b]Taur Name[/b]:
[b]Image Link[/b]:
---
[b]Owner Name[/b]:
[b]Taur Name[/b]:
[b]Image Link[/b]:

Breaking a Mated pair
If for any reason you feel you need to break apart a pair you will have to pay a fee. 5k, for each taur being separated to be payed by the owner of that taur. If you own both taur, you are expected to pay the full 10k. You will also be expected to pay the full 10k if you want to break apart a pair, but the other owner wishes to keep the pair together. If the other owner has gone MIA (stopped logging in or changed their user name without informing you or the shop) then please PM the CI mule and we'll decide from there.

To break a pair, make a post in this thread saying which pair you want to break, and send a trade to the mule with the title 'breaking up is hard to do'.

NEVER EVER, ever, edit or delete a post in this thread. For any reason!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:23 am
Mate List
Most taur may breed a maximum of three times. This limit is per taur, not per couple. Please keep this in mind when mating an already bred taur to a new mate. Scroll down to see the list of how many times any given taur has been bred. Some taur where bred before this thread was made and will be added automatically, but will be listed as requiring permissions. If you want this taken off for your taur just post in this thread saying you'd like it removed.

Quote:
Mated Taur
----------PG.1----------
Tavok* and Brynna Swiftchild*
Cheveyo* and Marcella Aitken*
Nema* and K'jani*
Kaelan* and Banalina*
Darby O'Gill and Cecil
Tundren* and Kisharra*
Tanis and Lumia
---------------------
Felicity x Peirdupet
Jynx* x Kale*
Oora* x Insiko*
Aurora x Loreena
Gulzar x Mia
Rajnish x Zinerva
Luke* x Jaione*
Willow** x Raphael**
Rees x Reyson
Ilonka* x Onisim*
Zain* x Ranikata*
Elitalov* x Mikaila*
Ranikata* x Zain*
Wateni x Syem
Carson* x Reisa*
Burryna* x Leopold*
Taran* x Mistaya*
Setsuna Kenji* x Izadora*
Qiuyue x Lyndon
Nouasprezece x Ayela
Sardar x Evadne

I've been using * to show the number of breedings each taur has had.

-Cein-Isles-
Captain

Nimble Reveler

4,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

-Cein-Isles-
Captain

Nimble Reveler

4,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:25 am
Unusual Mates
Some types of taur on the islands break the mould for the mating game. Lets learn about them now! *Turns on an old, grainy film*

Harpies
Harpies do not have to become a mated pair in order to breed. Female harpies have a three time breeding limit like any other taur. Males however, may breed as many times as they want. Kithria will not give children to a same gendered harpy couple. Harpies can mate for life but it is only symbolic. A female pair can be mated, but cannot breed. Males do not make mated pairs with other males. A male and female pair can be mated. In this case, the female breeds only with that male (as she pleases) but the male may continue to breed with any female (as he pleases).

Regular perma-bound harpy couples will be listed in the first post. This is a list for un-bound breeding permissions.

Male Harpy Special Rules
Recently a rule was added where male harpy owners had the choice to RP or to put their male on open breeding. This is not retroactive! Owners who had their taur before the rule was in place have a star next to their name and do not have RP or accept any breeding.

Open Breeding - The owner of an Open Breeding male has opted not to RP and in return is allowing their male to be bred to any female. The male's owner may not turn down a breeding request. To request a breeding PM the male's owner. The male's owner has the choice to either pay half the breeding fee (and retain equal rights to the eggs), or to pay nothing (and loose all rights to the eggs). If the father's owner pays nothing, the mother's owner is expected to pay the full amount. If the father's owner fails to reply in two weeks the mother's owner may pay the full amount and retain rights to all eggs produced in that breeding.

Limited Open Breeding - Same as open breeding, except the male's owner may turn down the breeding if desired. If two weeks has passed and the male's owner has not replied to the request PM, the breeding is cancelled.

Through Male's Request only - The owner of a RPed male may choose this course. If the male's owner wishes to breed their male they will make it known. Otherwise, please respect their choice and do not PM them or otherwise request breedings.

If you would like permissions for your male changed please post in this thread!

Female Rules
Open Breeding - This female may be bred to any male without getting the owner's permission first. As all breedings count toward the female's breeding limit the female's owner always retains breeding rights. If you do not want to pay the full breeding price contact the female's owner first! Otherwise, be prepared to pay the full cost. Females who are open will have no star next to their name.

Limited Open Breeding (*) - Same as open breeding, except the female's owner must always be contacted before the breeding is requested. She may turn it down if she wishes. Females who are limited will have a star next to their name.

Seahorses
Seahorses form mated groups in sizes ranging from 3-5 members each. Any member of a mated group may breed with any other member, but may not mate outside that group. If you get a breeding slot for your seahorse you are not breeding the entire group, just two members of that group. One of the seahorses being bred must belong to the person claiming the slot.

To separate an entire group each owner must pay 5k per seahorse they're separating. This dissolves the entire group, leaving all members free to seek a new group. If only one seahorse wishes to leave the group (and everyone involved agrees on mutual terms), the owner of that seahorse leaving must pay 5k, and the rest pay 1k. If an wants to separate their seahorse from the group against the wishes of that group, that owner has to pay the full 10k. If a player goes MIA (stops logging in or changes their user name without notification) and the whole group decides their taur needs to be removed Please PM the CI mule.

Otherwise, the same rules apply as for regular breedings.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:28 pm
Mate List
Female harpies may breed three times total. Male harpies may bred as many times as they wish. See above for * meanings.

Quote:
Male Harpy Permissions
Kake* (KaliFang/one over three) - Limited Open Breeding - 1/3 is currently in charge of Kake. If he wants an egg from the breeding he'll either cut your cost in half or pay half (depending on the colourist used). Otherwise please expect to pay the full price as usual.
Kitrio* (ChibiPoet) - Through Male's Request only
Lono Aisling (one over three) - Limited Open Breeding - Currently underage.
Makani ( [Celeste Verselles]) - Limited Open Breeding
Mubrook* (Syrcaid) - Through Male's Request only - Mubrook will not be bred.

Quote:
Female Harpy Permissions
--None--

Mate List
Male Seahorses may breed three times total. Female Seahorses may breed five times each, or until all the breedings have been used with the males in the group. A female who switches groups may be docked a breeding as penalty.

Quote:
Seahorse Mated Groups
--None--

-Cein-Isles-
Captain

Nimble Reveler

4,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

-Cein-Isles-
Captain

Nimble Reveler

4,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:54 pm
This thread is open. Happy Valentine's Day!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:21 am
Ok A little Confused but i think i got it ^^
Pairing for my two Darby & Cecil.

Owner Name:Minkey55
Taur Name biggrin arby O'Gill
Link:link
---
Owner Name:Minkey55
Taur Name:Cecil
Link:link  

Minkey55

Invisible Faun

12,500 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Invisibility 100

C.hane

Dapper Shopper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:24 am
3nodding Updated!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:52 pm
Owner Name: Sangaera Shiju
Taur Name: Tundren
Image Link: http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c257/taur_art/Sangaera_Tundren_Adult.jpg
---
Owner Name: SunFireDemon
Taur Name: Kisharra
Image Link: http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c257/taur_art/SunFireDemon_Kisharra_Adult.jpg  

Sangaera Shiju

SunFireDemon

Demonic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:27 pm
Sangaera Shiju
Taur Name: Tundren
Image Link: http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c257/taur_art/Sangaera_Tundren_Adult.jpg
---
Owner Name: SunFireDemon
Taur Name: Kisharra
Image Link: http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c257/taur_art/SunFireDemon_Kisharra_Adult.jpg

I give my permission to breed Kisharra ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:55 pm
Owner Name: Avid_RPer18
Taur Name: Tanis
Image Link: http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c257/taur_art/Avid_RPer18_Tanis_Adult.jpg
---
Taur Name: Lumia
Image Link: http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c257/taur_art/SangaeraShiju_LuminaAdult.jpg  

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

Sangaera Shiju

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:59 pm
Avid_RPer18
Owner Name: Avid_RPer18
Taur Name: Tanis
Image Link: http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c257/taur_art/Avid_RPer18_Tanis_Adult.jpg
---
Taur Name: Lumia
Image Link: http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c257/taur_art/SangaeraShiju_LuminaAdult.jpg
Yus 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:58 am
Updated to here. ^^  

one over three

Feline Cat

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:12 pm
Owner Name:Sabra Knight
Taur Name: Damien
Image Link: http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h59/Sabra_night/Cein Isles/SabraKnight_DamienAdult.jpg
Owner Name:Carmel-Filled TeaCup
Taur Name: Aria
Image Link: http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c257/taur_art/CarmelFilledTeaCup_AriaAdult.jpg  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:45 pm
Sabra Knight
Owner Name:Sabra Knight
Taur Name: Damien
Image Link: http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h59/Sabra_night/Cein Isles/SabraKnight_DamienAdult.jpg
Owner Name:Carmel-Filled TeaCup
Taur Name: Aria
Image Link: http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c257/taur_art/CarmelFilledTeaCup_AriaAdult.jpg

Agreed  

Carmel-Filled TeaCup

Minkey55

Invisible Faun

12,500 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:44 am
Owner Name: Minkey55
Taur Name: Felicity
Image Link: Link