Reply [IC] Abandoned Swamplands [IC]
[PrP] Strict Orders to look out for you Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o~Aleena~o

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:40 am
She looked up at him, her head tilted. She kept her 'thwucks' in rhythm. "I don't know Pepo... but, what could it hurt?" She looked around and saw a purple butterfly. .....Mommy... I miss you so much She watched the graceful creature as it flew away, maybe it was a sign that she would see her mother again. "We just have to have faith that she'll come back or, that we'll find her again.." Her stomping got a bit harder as she tried not to cry, she didn't want her brother to see that.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:06 pm
The pale white and purple male felt like cry as well, his orange eyes welling with tears, "Maybe we'll try another time, we probably should get back, I can find Noki and talk to her about leaving too." He smiled weakly at her and stopped his rhythm.

"I love all of you so much, I wouldn't know what to do without you...what do you think will happen when we have to go off naming?" He hopped down from this log making the "thwuck" sound in the mud beside her.

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

o~Aleena~o

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:01 pm
She stopped her 'thwucks' and her ears drooped, her head hung low. "We are going to lose each other when we go to find our names.... They're going to make sure that we are separated.." She looked at her brother sadly and then her eyes grew brighter, her ears perked up and her tail danced in excitement. "Unless... what if we all agree to meet up somewhere? A place that only we will know to go? Then all of us can stay together! We can find our names... and maybe... just maybe, mommy.." She bounced through the muck. "Will that work Pepo?" I think it will, it has to.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:13 pm
His smile brightened, "That is an awesome idea, it will work," he nodded reassuring her, "Let's go back, we'll see the others and when we're about to be called away on our quests we will talk about it further." He smiled she was very smart.

He started back towards the place they all called home, and looked over is shoulder at the blue sister, "Kichea, I love you very much, and I think that everything will be okay, we just have to wait it out. Like the pride says, the spirits are all around us, I bet they're looking out for you and me and the sisters." He turned back around and started to walk.

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

o~Aleena~o

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:44 am
She jogged a bit to catch up to him and walked by his side toward home, a smile on her face. It will work, everything will be fine... One day we will find mommy again and the world will be right. She made 'thwuck' sounds at random intervals along the way, partially because her spirits were so high from her adventure and music making with her brother and the other part because now they had a plan and Pepo agreed it would work.  
[IC] Abandoned Swamplands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff