Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:49 am
User Image

Pepo, the only son of Amadet sat atop a log, his hind claws digging in to keep him stable and his front paws banging a beat on the hollow surface. He would make other noises to coincide with the sound making an odd little tune. Even though he was once the color white, fresh clean and pristine he recently had taken to skip grooming time and was turning a dingy tan-green from all of his romps in the mucky waters, he would be barely recognizable by his mother except for the purple markings still held most of their color.

"Thump thump thumping on a log," he giggled a very feminine sound and began singing along again, "Bump bump bumping on a log.." he did not have a fantastic voice, but one that would allow for improvement if given the right teacher.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:59 am
Kichea was walking through some long grass, the swampy mud sucking at her paws making a horrid suction cup sound "thwuck." She smirked hearing a strange beat and then her tail twitched happily hearing the voice and knowing it was her brother Pepo. She picked up speed trying not to fall flat on her face in the sticky muck. "Pepo!" she leapt quickly over a few logs as neared him.  

o~Aleena~o

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:23 pm
The juvenile's beat stopped only for a moment as he looked in the direction his sister's voice came from and then resumed the beat, not adding in lyrics. "Kichea!" He greeted as her blue and white form came into view.

"That sound you made could go along with my noise," he commented, "where you going?" he inquired casually. He was unsure if he needed to confront her about running off again, he had been told what they did and was concerned that they would try again.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:39 pm
She smirked as he mentioned the swampy 'thwuck' sound. Her eyes narrowed slightly, her tail twitching as she appraised him. "I am out for a walk brother. Why do you ask?" She walked around him, keeping her eyes locked on his.  

o~Aleena~o

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:57 am
He returned her smile and then his face became quite serious, which to an adult might look utterly ridiculous on a little lion.

"I was told you and Noki tried to sneak off without me!" he exclaimed and smacked a final 'note' on the log to prove his seriousness. He turned his head as far as he could to keep his eyes on her and the turned it the other way too continue watching his blue sister.

"I don't think that would have been a very good idea."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:53 am
She pouted, "What do you know Pepo?" Her tail twitched in a very irritated manner. "Noki and I went to look for something, that is all." She too was now very serious and this was extremely odd for the normally bubbly and hyper active blue and white lion. "You did not need to come with us Pepo, we would have been fine." Her tail flicked again.  

o~Aleena~o

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:33 pm
"I know a lot more than you think!" He grunted huffily, "Besides Mama told me to protect you, and I want to uphold my promise." He was afraid that they would leave him, that was the musically inclined male's real reason for such fears.

"Even if you were fine, I would not be there." he muttered at her, his orange eyes sad.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:12 pm
She sighed and looked at him her tail flicking. "Pepo, we went to find momma. Dad never went to look for her and we don't know why." Her head lowered slowly.  

o~Aleena~o

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:52 pm
"Maybe...maybe he had a good reason not too?" Pepo answered slowly trying to think of a reason but found none, "Please don't leave me? I..I need all of us to stay together, until..well until we leave like all the others."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:35 am
She nodded her head slowly and looked up at Pepo, "If we go again Pepo, we will all go together. I promise" Her paws smacked in the muck as she thought for a moment. "I am sorry Pepo, we should have told you.." Her tail and ears drooped.  

o~Aleena~o

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:53 pm
His ears ears peeled back against his skull and his demeanor fell, he did not mean to make Kichea sad or upset, but the little muck colored lion felt that it was his duty to make sure everyone was together, and safe.he looked at her skeptically and decided she was telling the truth, they would not leave without him again.

"That is such a neat sound, want to make noise with me?" He tried very hard to lighten the mood his ears slowly perking back to where they should be. No one had explained to him the concept of music and so he called it his noise.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:14 am
She lifted her head slowly, her ears perking up a bit as her tail swished. A classic Kichea grin appeared on her small blue face as she nodded. "I'd love to Pepo.." She walked closer to him, her paws now very brown instead of their normal blue and white. She smucked them as she walked and she sat next to his log.  

o~Aleena~o

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:50 am
He thumped out a simple rhythm on the log, thump thump pause thump, and looked up at Kichea with a grin to match hoping she would join in with her neat sound or something other than that adding to his 'noise.' How he would be happy to find someone who knew more about making noises like this, it was long a song with your voice only without the voice. "Make a noise too."

"Thump thump thumping on a log," he giggled as he tried to carry the tune.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:09 pm
She smiled and nodded her head to the beat, her paw in the air and ready. She stomped, 'thwuck', pause, 'thwuck', pause, 'thwuck, thwuck', pause. She kept going with him, slightly faster to fit in all of the 'thwucks'.  

o~Aleena~o

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:21 am
Pepo nodded his head enthusiastically, this was fun, and his blue sister even knew how to keep the beat with him, how great was that! He wondered if it would be possible to get his multicolored litter together to make noise like this, sure that they all would ahve an interesting sound to add to the mix.

"Thump thump thumping on a log.." he murmured, "Kichea, do you think that if we made enough noise..mama could hear and come back..?" It was one of his ways of thinking, he had discovered noise with her, had discovered sounds that sounded great together as they traveled, maybe she would remember his noises.

[IC] Abandoned Swamplands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff