Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:47 pm
User Image

In a place that many would think that time had forgotten, there lie a realm where peace and conflict alike were both mediated with the aid of a group which was meant to be the keepers of the peace; the Dragon Riders. This group, born from a pact of peace in the war between Dragons and Elves, hold power in all lands, not only that of the Elves and Dragons.

Tradition is still the most prevalent rule of any of these peoples. When entering any of their territories, one must do so slowly, giving the people time to decide where their trust lies. Cross this trust and there will surely be a fight to decide whom is more correct. The fight, however, is always that of fist and sword. Only the Elves, Dragons and a few humans truly possess any magic abilities that would be worthy tools in a fight.

This, now, is where a group of friends and acquaintances move to the city of the elves.

(Ooc: Elven city is fairly large. There are a few elves on the outer perimeter to patrol for safety. Most who do not know the area, they will not be able to come as there are barriers of magic to deter strangers.

The greeting to remember - a person of lesser stature is to initiate the greeting. This is also said as a farewell.
Initator: Atra esterní ono thelduin
Reply: Mor'ranr lífa unin hjarta onr
Initator: Un du evarínya ono varda )

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:50 am
* Ali let out a groan as the landed on his knees after the teleportation, quite a ride. Both a headache and nausea and the sudden sunlight didn't help either to make stuff better, Even so Ali rose up to his feet and took a deep breath feeling the headache slowly fading away as Critter began to send massaging pulses through his mind, making the pain and nausea vanish in mere seconds.*  

The Almighty Ali

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:23 pm
Ziven landed on her feet, unsteady for a moment but otherwise fine. Smiling brightly, she looked around, at the grass and trees, then to everyone else in their group. She nearly laughed out of nerves and the excitement of moving on. "Are all well?" she asked cheerfully.

Feldspar felt discomfort on landing, mostly because she was still sore from having given birth but a day and a half previously. Recovering quickly, she rose to her feet, standing proudly as she stretched her wings, ready to walk or fly. She looked to both Brom and Tutsumi. "You are unharmed?" she asked, wanting to ask herself, to hear from their own minds, how they were.

Having been bent over to touch the rug, Brom fell over due to his center of gravity being in a different place and not having thought to compensate before hand. "My pride is a bit damaged but otherwise, great." he said with a chuckle, standing up quickly. Smiling to Fel and Tut, he nodded his head. "Aye, just as you are." he replied knowingly as Fel would not ask if others were alright if she herself was not alright.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:11 pm
Seisuke arrived but not felt any motion sickness at all he has done this many times before so he just got a little disbalance and stopped laughing from the event as he walked towards the crew with a smile* That wasn't so bad people  

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Almighty Ali

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:41 pm
I've felt better* Ali spoke with a frown as he turned towards the others, at least he had all his body parts gathered and in their correct part. Also even though it was fast Ali wasn't one for feeling like s**t afterwards.*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:01 pm
David landed gracefully, but the other two fell as soon as they touched the ground. "I apoligise, but this is where I must take my leave." Glaedr and Nexum both transformed back to their normal shapes, and David hopped onto Glaedr's back. "Nexum, you stay here with the group." Glaedr, with a few powerful wingbeats, lept into the sky, and dissapeared over the vast forest.  

Tristus Lumen

Timid Bloodsucker

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:05 pm
"Excellent, we all seem to be right about." she said with a smile, bobbing her head. Turning, she looked as if she were about to start moving to the forest but she waited, wanting to wait for everyone else.

"All we need to do is walk to that forest. Easy enough. We'll meet up with the others soon." he said with a smile, staying near to Feldspar as they together wandered toward Ziven also. A bit confused about David's actions, he arched a brow but was accepting. "We shall meet again soon."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:10 pm
* Ali began to follow Ziven while also checking a small cylinder object, making it start to blink a soft red light before stuffing it back into his pocket. Reaching behind his back and patting his lower back quickly before fully walking in a normal manner.* So what kind of elves are we meeting, Wood elves, High elves, Drow, Night elves...?  

The Almighty Ali

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:20 pm
He followed the crew into the forest, his pace met the rest as they walked in this lucious pocket of green. not wandering into the unknown he spoke* So this is the only way to enter the city. This should be interesting." Looking at the new species of plants and such he came to talk yet again* Is there anything we should be wary off in this forest??  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:32 pm
"Only the spells. If you feel compelled to stray from the group, speak up immediately. It is a safety charm, so to speak, it is vital that you do not heed that urge." she replied with a smile, bobbing her head. As most seemed prepared to go, she began to walk toward the trees, Brom and Feldspar moving also. Turning to Ali, she bowed her head slightly. "All of which you have stated. This place holds elves of all walks of life."  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

The Almighty Ali

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:43 pm
Really?, I was sure High elves and Drows were mortal enemies after the stories I've heard and battles I've seen between the two of them. * Ali arched a brow in curiosity, if Drows and High elves were living along side one another then that would be a miracle. Even Ali couldn't have both kinds in his city after their massive onslaught one of the days where Ali had to make everybody else to stay indoors while his soldiers went out and seized control again.* Kinda like nearly everybody in RDs and Yawg.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:53 pm
"Most .. yes. However there are a few whom all reside here. As odd as it may sound, there are those who are neutral in times of peace, then take respective sides in times of conflict." she said with a smile, nodding her head again. "Aye, much like RDS."  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Tutsumi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:02 pm
Nodding to Fel, Tutsumi chuckled at Brom slightly before looking to Fel and petting her softly as they walked toward Ziven.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:44 pm
Hunter felt alittle uneasy, and slightly sick but he was fine. When he stood, a ghost like apparation appeared behind him, solidifying rather quickly and a familiar voice can be heard. "So.. You follow her to the land of elves.. " Hunter turns slowly. It was Xander. He hadnt seen him in sometime. "I do. Do you think i shouldnt?" He asks him. Xander just shakes his head. "No.. I believe you shall be fine. I will be around, accompanying you on this trip." The Drow said to him. "If thats okay with Lady Ziven of course." Xander said louder so Ziven can hear him.  

Ryan Gunn

Original Sex Symbol

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:58 pm
Sensing Xander's presence before she heard him speak, she turned and smiled to him, greeting him politely, pressing two fingers to her lips. "Atra esterní ono thelduin, Xander-ona." she said softly, looking to him with happiness.

Brom turned and raised his eyes to this sight, not truly knowing who this was, so he inclined his head in greeting also, but said nothing. "Any friends are welcome, of course." he said respectfully, hoping they would all be willing to wander in soon.  
~Destinations Outside The Red Dragon Syndicate Borders~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff