Why would it be anything else?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 3:18 pm
Fair point.  

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

Mr Legion
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 7:22 pm
Heyy. Some people appreciate my soiled undergarments, thank you very much. In fact, some people send cheques to postal addresses half-way around the world to pay for discreet parcels of them, postage paid. My smalls have resale value, at the very least.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 2:12 pm
Yes, however, SOME people are prepared to shell out hard earned cash from Britney Spears albums, but that doesn't make it right or OK.  

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

Mr Legion
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 5:31 pm
Don't be such a narc, Hally dawg. Liberty of conscience, an' all that. If some people want to sniff my undies, who am I to deny them? If some people want to inflict aural torture on themselves and their companions, it is their choice in this wonderful free Western world we live in.

*Squints at Hally*

That's it, isn't it? stare You hate freedom...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 5:46 pm
Mr Legion
Don't be such a narc, Hally dawg. Liberty of conscience, an' all that. If some people want to sniff my undies, who am I to deny them? If some people want to inflict aural torture on themselves and their companions, it is their choice in this wonderful free Western world we live in.

*Squints at Hally*

That's it, isn't it? stare You hate freedom...

I don't know about Hally, but if freedom is a pair of shitty boxers shoved under my nose, then I shall be making with the torches and the pitchforks and the goats.  

Evilconqueso
Crew

Mr Legion
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 11:05 am
Hey, comrade, stare there's no room for a single iota of doubt in the terrifically free and freedomful Western world we live in. If you don't inhale my crusty boxers, the Frenchraqis have already won! 3nodding

*Comes at Evilconqueso with underpants on a stick, waving them in a vaguely threatening manner*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:12 pm
*Flees.*  

Mystrunner
Crew

Dapper Gaian

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:50 am
Forgive me for having a single iota of independent thought. I shall henceforth conform in every way to the neo-prescribed freedom in which I am proud to live.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:09 pm
Speaking of minions (or undies in one condition or another), I would like to put in my order for a trio of well- proportioned, motown singing, wide shouldered, well tanned, color co-ordinated, men of an indeterminate age, to back me up wherever I go with honey-coated harmonies and smiles of approval and adoration. Is that too much to ask?  

Belladonna from Whitwell
Crew

Mr Legion
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 1:50 pm
*Waves hand madly*

Permission to be one of your backing singers! O-wooo...yeah...

*Clicks fingers, sways from side to side*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:29 pm
Mr Legion
*Waves hand madly*

Permission to be one of your backing singers! O-wooo...yeah...

*Clicks fingers, sways from side to side*

Done and done. You can be the head B.U.S. Round up the other two and color coordinate your outfits (and , P.C. or not, no flits or puffs {which sounds like a great name for a band by the way, or maybe a breakfast cereal...}) andcommence minioning!.  

Belladonna from Whitwell
Crew

Mr Legion
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:42 pm
*Grabs two Fluffies and drags them behind a dressing-screen. All three emerge walking in unison, hair slicked back, wearing coffee-coloured suits and smiling sincerely. They stroll up behind Gasseous and commence swaying in unison, humming and clicking their fingers*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 12:17 pm
It's Shirley Bassey! eek  

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

Belladonna from Whitwell
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 3:03 pm
Hallainzil
It's Shirley Bassey! eek

(Nope. Just a good tan.)I likes my Fluffies!  
The Boardroom of E-vil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff