Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 08 Level 0 - The Red Zone (archive)
Sacred Keys: A Kingdom Hearts "After Sora's Life" Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you support?
Katsu,the true master.
75%
 75%  [ 12 ]
Akio,the corrupted knight of the kingdom
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 16

explodingstaples

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:53 pm
Katsu caught the kick about three inches away from his head and spun Shade around.He hit the version of Shade in the stomach with his keyblade and rushed to help Kyle.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:43 pm
The original Shade grabbed Akemi by the neck and started to choke her. Kyle saw this and broke free of the version on Shade so Katsu can handle him. He then charged at the orginal Shade, kicking him in the side, making him let go of Akemi. The original Shade faded away. "Akemi... Are you alright?" he asked her.  

Pillsbarry Dough Boy

LadyAlisyn

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:04 pm
Akemi was staring ahead of her in shock. That had been...pretty freaky.

She coughed a few times, savoring the rush of sweet, blessed air into her throat, and then jumped up. "I'm fine," she laughed, though her eyes were watering just a bit. "Let's get the others, shall we?"

She turned to strike the closest Shade to her.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:29 pm
Katsu took out the Shade and looked at his sister,"You ok?" he asked,"I had to get rid of a few 'unwanted dates'." he joked.  

explodingstaples

Ski_Musica

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:07 pm
Ski smiles
"well this went well soo wat is our next course of action Find Shade or continue the journey imediatly?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:59 pm
Katsu looked at Ski,"We leave,now.Once we find all of the keyblades,we wage war but until then..." he trailed off.He closed his eyes and raised his head toward the sky as if he heard something.  

explodingstaples

Ski_Musica

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:40 am
Ski loooks at Kastu
":hmm"
Ski follows Katsu  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:54 am
Katsu shook his head,"Sorry,I just felt something.Akemi,you remember when dad came home when he hid the last key that neither of us could know where it was,a cold breeze.I just felt the same exact breeze." he looked at her solemnly.  

explodingstaples

LadyAlisyn

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:05 pm
Akemi looked straight back at Katsu. "Really? Are you serious?" she asked. But then..she could feel it, too. She looked around curiously, hoping to find some reason for it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:56 pm
Katsu sighed,"It's like the key is calling to us.Like it's here." he jumped down and burst through the window of the hotel room where Sora had his first real conversation about the keyblade.There was a keyhole in the headboard.He went throu the sequence.When it was over,he held the Lion Heart.  

explodingstaples

LadyAlisyn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:11 pm
Akemi smiled from where she had followed Katsu to the hotel room. "Well, that was easy," she said.

At the same time that unpleasant feeling bothered her just a bit. Of course Katsu would have been the one to find the key.

She shook her head to dispel these thoughts and smiled again. "So I guess we're done, here, right?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:28 pm
Katsu nodded.He frowned and made a decision,"You can hold on to this one sis."  

explodingstaples

LadyAlisyn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:08 pm
Akemi was taken by surprise. "You sure? You're the one that found it."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:53 pm
Katsu smiledm,"Of course I'm sure.Split 'em down the middle." he said.  

explodingstaples

08 Level 0 - The Red Zone (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces